Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Ok i need to loose pounds in three days?
ive tried everything pills diets exersise but i keep going back to the ...

How can I get taller?
I'm not looking for dumb answers or "no you can't." I'm dead serious, and I need help. I'm 13, and I'm really short. If you can give me a way to get taller, I will ...

My age is 20 & my height is 5'1 . how can i increase my height. this is serious no funny responses. thankyou
i am using yoko and i also ordered super-growth is there any way i can do more than this. i also do the stretching exercises. please let me know if you know anybody has made it that would boost my ...

I'm 16, 5 feet and i weigh 83 pounds. Is that normal?

I'm skinny and wanah get fat, what should I do?
I eat a lot of crap and not even gain a pound...c'mon...I need a way to gain weight...not lose it!...

I'm a 13 year old girl, i weigh 127 am I over weight?

Additional Details
My height is 5'2.........

What to eat if you are feeling shakey/faint?
Hi, I have a feeling that I'm not eating enough to satisfy my body since I have increase my activity level.
Is there a good food that will help me not feel shakey/faint during the day that ...

What do guys like better, blondes or brunettes?

Is this fat!!!!!!!!?
im 5'1.5" tall and i weigh 110 pounds or 109 am i fat i def think i am but am i? b4 i diet i wanna no im 13 by the way
Additional Details

How much should the average 12 year old weigh?

How much is a sensible amount of weight to lose in a week?
I want to lose a stone and a half by November the 1st? Is it possible? Is it healthy?...

10 points for best answer..please help?
Im currently staying at my boyfriends house for another week (ive been here for a month). His mother and sister have been eating my food:( Its kind of bothering me because i only eat certain type of ...

Why is anorexic/skinny considered attractive?
Why?! Why don't people love Kelly Brook's body more than those sticky girls. Haven't they seen her beautiful curves?! And she eats right too!

Why is size zero considered ...

Which is the best time of day for working out?
or does it matter? Also is it better to work out at the same time every day or does it not matter? I want to do what works ...

Do you find losing weight difficult?

What will happen if i don't eat anything for a long time?
i just started to not eating anything today but im going to do this for another month to see if i loose weight what will ...

I feel like I'm hungry, but I know I'm not?
I ate dinner about 2 hours ago. I have this pang in my stomach that feels like I'm hungry, but I know I'm not. I eat pretty well, I just get these cravings for food before I go to bed. What&...

I heard eating food at night IS NOT FATTENING??
Is this person right, or just high?? ...

I am 13 years old i am 5' 7 in. i weigh 95 lbs. is that okay?
People say that i am and look anerexic.
I am a major athlete, i play 5 sports all year round
I do eat, lately i havent been eating as much but, i usually eat A LOT.
I am tall for my ...

CHOCOLATE ADDiCT!! HELP!!?
i am addicted to chocolate and its so bad.. when i go without for like a week i start craaaavin it disgustingly and i get really hungry and nothing can satisfy the craving except chocolate... and i ...

Tamara F
How can you put on wait when your skinny even if you eat allot?
i eat allot although i just dont put on wait.whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

jayjay0014
dont excersize. u may eat a lot but u are probably using all that energy so u end up not gaining any weight

Steve P
you want to put on muscle and then will weigh more. So continue to eat and work out with weights.

lol_for_summer
Rating
Ask your doctor

T
Rating
Don't worry about it. See your doctor if you're dangerously underweight. Other than that, be glad you can afford to gain 20 lbs. without looking like a heffer.

Sara
Rating
my sister is the same! she keeps eating, but she doesnt gain. only like 3lbs if she really tried. but then she'd lose it again. even if she eats junk food. I think it might be your bodys way of breaking down food. idk..maybe its your metabolism. if your concerned, try asking your doctor. hope that helps!

cupcakelove
"whyyyyyyyyyy" are you complaining thats greeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat if you really want to gain wait eat alot of protein bars with your meals youll be an elephant by xmas

Jackie P
Good metabolism. What i do is work out. Muscle weighs more than fat so try that. That way youll be solid and thin at the same time.

ms.tori
Rating
Its the same with me =]
I try to be less active
im 15, 5'4 and 109
It's because i always have a lot of energy

ladytoobusytotalk
Weight, and it because your metabolism hasn't slowed down.

Dov
ok... first of all it's 'weight' not 'wait'.
Second of all , the excess y's aren't necessary
Third of all, the reason for not gaining weight is because you have fast metabolism.

Nick
you simply have to eat more calories than you burn. protein helps.

msroboto
i have the same problem. people bug me saying i dont eat. but i do and i eat alot lol. i am starting to gain weight now. i am at a weight i want to keep so now i am trying to eat really healthy to keep it up. i am only 16. i dont know how old you are but if you are still young just eat healthy and you will fill out later.

MCB
You wait by being idle. You can gain WEIGHT by working out, and eating more.

rsox222
Rating
Weight, you idiot.

Lori
Rating
Depends on what foods ur eating. Pizza, cake, and ice cream. Or carrots, apples, and celery.

GGbby
Rating
it's weight* and your naturally skinny hunny.. so obviously your going to be thin, okay?

try working out and gaining muscle..

CrippledKnight
Be careful... it also depends on your age, I was really skinny when I was 18, when I got 21st I had to go on a diet plan because I was 30 pounds overweight.

Now, All you have to do is eat the right things for your body, you won't find the answers here, try seeking medical help and blood analysis. That way you known what's the problem with metabolism if its not your age.

Also, if you eat a lot, like 6 times a day, your metabolism could be skyrocketing, you probably burn more fat than you eat, I wouldn't recommend eating more fat, just making sure you eat on a regularly basis and not all the time out of proportions. Seek medical help, I was like you, I did that and now im fit so gl mate.

Mr.Lovely
wow~~ me 2~~~ :)

u & me are alike

hktotoro000
Sometimes it's actually harder for skinny people to put on weight than it is for overweight people to loose it. I have the same problem... I don't know about any way to gain weight except by exercising to increase muscle mass... sorry! If you find a way be sure to share!!!

CatMan :)
You have a very high metabolism. Try eating faster lol.

xglaerarkb
you don't put on weight because u hav a high metabolism...which is gd....if u want to add weight...eat fatty foods like hamburgers and fried chicken...this will add weight quickly so consult professional medical advice before planning to put on weight.

Jorge M
Rating
You have a fast metabolism, mine is slow. I eat healthy and exercise and am fat, and my fraking brother who is a couch potato who spents the day eating is skinny.

Chris B
This is easy one;
Ever see the window to weight gain on the simpsons? Well if you rub your food on a napkin, and it turns clear, eat it! anything with grease and lots of it. especially eat fast foods, preferably after a night out of drinking (beer will work great) so that it sits in your stomach all night long. Quit doing any kind of activities that involve physical work, Put the fridge right next to the couch, (maybe a microwave on top of it!) did you know that KFC will deliver to your bed? ****** eh man. you will be a fat *** in no time!

sweetandspicy
if you do sports that maybe burning the calories or your body is not adjusted to the extra food and maybe it doesn't'nt store it in your body or maybe you will gain weight as you grow older (i have the same problem^^)

Xerdaj X
Start working out and getting muscles. That is the only way for you to gain weight.

watchacallit
You have a good Metabolism? I know a bunch of people like this

sugarnspice
Rating
protein bars and shakes for body builders. you can get em in all health food stores. Just add a few of em between youre meals and youl start to notice the difference. And dont worry, juding by youre case youl never get fat so this should help you put on a few pounds.

hope this helps!;)

The Joker
Rating
Learn how to spell "weight" right and then go to McDonalds.

Morgan S
lol i dont know i have the same problem my mom says if u eat to much when u are skinny it will come back to haunt u and u will become fat 0.0

Vernon Dozier: Redux
I see you think good grammar and spelling is some kind of a game. Well guess what? At halftime the score is:

Good grammar and spelling: 49
You: 0

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy