Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How can I lose 40 pounds without taking pills?
I weigh 200 pounds right now and I'm only 15 years old. I have tried everything and I need help!...

I feel crappy and fat!?
i am a teenager.
5'5 and 135
i am trying to lose weight but blew it today
my face looks rounder and blotched
my hair is sooo greasy. i know i need to wash it but it was one ...

I want to lose 15 pounds by may how can i get this done?
please no answers about "this is unhealthy blah blah blah" i want a quick easy diet that has really really worked ...

How do I gain weight faster?
I am 16 and im 5'3" and a half and i weigh about 90 lbs. people are tellin me i look good and that i should stay the same... but i have gotten truth from some people.....i checked out some ...

Am i underweight???
I am 5 foot 5.5 inches and weigh 108 pounds, I am 19. Reading a lot of posts this is the normal weight for a younger teenager of about 14, so i am now a bit worried. I don't even look THAT thin ...

Is it ok to eat junk food if you don't put on weight?
I exercise every night (Boxing, Gym, Swimming) and I go for a long run every weekend, I don't drink much and don't smoke. I drink loads of water

however

My addiction ...

Am i fat?????????
okay im 5ft 7 and 105 lbs. Is that fat???/

And no im not all obseesed about that stuff im Just wonderin
Additional Details

I am 5'8 and i weigh 145 i want to lose some!?
i would really want to weigh like 128 or 130. how do i lose it easily and quickly?
please help!...

Friends i have heard breakfast is neccessary why?which meal should i skip lunch or dinner to loose weight?

If I lose 10-15 pounds, will it be noticeable?
Will I, as well as other people, be able to to see a difference if I were to lose 10-15 pounds? Even if it were just a slight difference?
I am 5"7 and 157 pounds....

Would you rather be taller or shorter than you are?
I'm 5'10" and i'm very ...

If i starve myself...?
will i lose muscle or fat first?
will cellulite go away?

dont tell me not to starve myself cos i never said i was, im just asking....

One of my friends is 5'5 and weighs 150 is she fat???
well, she just goes to my school, ummm, some ppl make fun of her, idon't really get it, she doesn't seem to be fat to me, is she fat to u??? =/...like ppl call her names sometimes, and i ...

Does your body use fat calories from areas of your body in relation to muscles needing the energy?

Am I fat?????????
I am 13, 92 lbs and around 5 foot, maybe 4 foot 11....

Am i fat???? please tell me the truth!!!?
i'm 14 yrs old and i'm 5'3 and i weigh 122 lbs. how much weight should i lose...i'm thinking like 10 pounds? please tell me the truth
Additional Details

I am starving myself to lose weight. How long will it take me to lose 15 pounds?

Any dieting tips,or foods that will help me lose weight?
Any suggestions and tips are welcome....

Do you think im fat (pic) ?
this me on holiday do i need to loose weight????

http://i285.photobucket.
http://i285.photobucket....

Am i a fatty?
okay i am a twlve year old girl with a six pack but i feel like a total fatty sometimes. is is possible to have a six pack and be fat??

okay well im 125 lbs and 5ft 7

i play ...

syvanna g
How can someone get a big butt?
without plastic surgery. what is best to do?

jesteban78
eat some fried chicken

latin_runner963
you gotta eat a lot of corn bread it goes directly to there

periwinkleme
Rating
Can't help you there. It happened naturally for me. Why would someone want a big bum?

needlewings
Stay on Yahoo answers and get to level 5 or higher.

I would also be glad to be a donor.

misscarinne
Rating
Eat junk food for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Do crunches though. You don't want the spare tire.

deletemebitch
donuts for a starting point

ts1685
Rating
You want a big butt???? What??

B!tch
sit 24/7 and get inactive

Alexis©
Rating
hmmm why would you want one??

If the shoe fits...
I've always heard that sitting around will give one a big butt. I'm not sure if it's true, but a lot of people say it!

✂[♥]ChocoℓatƏ Chip CookiƏ™[♥]✂
Rating
eat a lot?

Lulu*
trust me you don't want a big butt
then when you get older you will just have a lot of cellulite
cellulite is so ugly!!
girl love your tiny butt and just work out so it can be muscle butt
and not fat butt

gg4kk
Rating
Why would you want one???

cuty girl
To eat mostly healthy foods... no junk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And exercise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im a yahoo legend!
building muscle in any area on the body will make the area bigger
the gluteus maximus is the largest muscle in the body

there are 3 "key" exercises for building the butt/thighs
they are: squats, lunges and deadlifts

(u will need a barbell for these 3 exercises, so i would suggest u buy one or go to the gym (if u do buy one make sure u buy some plates because although the barbell may come with some already, u will need to keep increasing the weight as u get stronger/bigger)

(with each exercise do 3 set of 12 reps = 36 reps alltogether, have a 1 minute break between each set)
(with each exercise start with alight weight and get heavier when u feel ready)
squats: http://www.menshealthsa.co.za/images/art...

stand up and put the barbell on ur back, behind ur neck, bend down as far as u can go and stand back up ( watch ur knees the whole time,u want to try to make sure ur knees dont go over ur feet) also sticking ur butt far back helps because ur knees are less likely to go over ur feet

squats will work your thighs mostly, also the wider your stance the more it will work the inner thighs/ the narrow stance works more the outer thighs

lunges:
http://www.mensjournal.com/healthFitness...
lunges will really work your glutes (butt) and thighs
put the barbell in the same place as u would for squats
put one leg in front and put it flat on the floor
put the other leg a few feet behind but put it on top of something off of the ground (eg. a chair)
now bend down and push up with the front leg
after completing the 3 sets switch legs
(make sure the knee doesn't go over the foot)

deadlifts:
http://www.chap.com/art/206t47b.jpg
start with the barbell on the floor
bend down (like a squat) and grab the barbell, then stand up bringing the barbell with u, u will want to keep it close to u as u stand up, u might like to let it touch your legs as u stand up

eating: u need to eat big for the muscles to grow, make sure u eat lots of protein ehich can be found in fish, meats, milk etc
or u might like to buy protein bars
protein can also be found in most mcdonalds foods, and while it is important to not eat too much fatty food while weightlifting, some is important so eat some burgers n pizzas aswell as fruits

also, here is an article u might be interested in
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/fawnia27...

and here is a video of what is possible to achieve
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFsiJqunZ...

wow that was a long answer, maybe my most informative yahoo answer lol so u'd better hurry up n pick me as best answer!!

josejr226
Squats work out the muscles in the butt and so just do those like crazy to grow the muscle out more.

A D
i know there is exercises you can do to get a bigger but , i would suggest you go to the gym and get a trainer

num1LSUfan
do back leg extensions...like donkey kicks- that will help!

SUPAScottie
Rating
Mine is massive.
Workout, but, eat
lots of fried chicken.
And starches. Thats
what I did, and I'm skinny
with a ghetto booty!

Pink
Rating
i have a big butt because its full of muscle. it also runs in my family.

friddydope
Uh... You either have a ghetto booty or you don't. You need to learn to be satisfied with what you've got.

Brittany K
Rating
donkey kicks. or lay down on a bench and have a bell between your feet and raise your legs bending your knee in a 90 degree angle. it works for me.

I DONT CARE
do lunges, or take the stairs instead of the elevator, sometime skipping stairs taking two at a time even helps.

Katelyn
You can either eat greasy foods to increase the fat content in your backside but it's better to tone and firm it to get nice firm muscles. Try pilates.

Mrs. Fitz
Rating
Deadlifts, lunges and hamstring curls. Good stuff.

soccer4lifeeee !
exercise all the way ! it will make you have a CUTE big butt not fat like it would be if you ate junk food

♥Barbii♥
Sorry Hun if you're not born with it then eat junk ang you'll get some junk in your trunk

Christina
Rating
do exercises to build muscle in your butt
just look different exercises up online on like google or something...

Lori K
Rating
Lunges and hamstring curls are your best bet for rounding out that butt. Works everytime.

Assassin J
eat a lot of fatty foods

AJ

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Terms of use - Privacy Policy