Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Yesterday i ran a marathon on a treadmill totally naked, and barefoot. now my feet hurt. what do i do?

I'm 5'10 and I weigh 145 lbs. is that fat??
What weight would be good??
Additional Details
My body is all proportioned but i have really long legs ...

Does thinking burn calories?
i've been wondering, does thought burn calories?...

How can I stop eating junk food?
Whenever I'm hungry or bored I always seem to eat some type of junk food. I can't seem to stop myself, and it's making me fat. For exampIe, my uncle just came round with some chocolate ...

Im really short.?
Ok so im really short.
14 years old and 5'0
does drinkimg milk work?
if it does
how many cups do i need to drink in a day?...

Am I wayy to skinny.????
I am 12 years old and I read another question & it said to check your BMI & it said that normal was 18.5-24.9 but I am 13.6 woaahhhh rightt!!!!...

Losing weight by not eating?
If I stop eating for about 3 weeks or 2. How much weight will I lose?...

Whats a good lunch for someone on a diet?
hmmmm??...

How tall r u?

Additional Details
just askin cos im only 4'9'' just wanted to know if there are any of u out there ...

3 days without food?
my friend said he went 3 days without food and said he lost 10 pounds
would i really lose that much ...

People say im too skinny and need to put on wieght... i disagree... why do they say this? im 6st and 12yrs...?
im confused, more than skinny i want to lose weight, my percent bodt fat is 15%... thats well high all my mates are 9%
Additional Details
to that person down there dont tell me to grow ...

Poll:What Size Clothes Are You?
Aloha :D
I was just wondering what size clothes you are!
Also what Country you live in and how old you are..
Just Want To See Random Results lol

Also with the size i only ...

Ok importanttt!!!!!!10points...
how much weight can i lose in 4days with out eating?!!!
Additional Details
i am 16 and i want to get buzzed at a party or drunk, at one that i am having!!!...

Im 15 and i want 2 lost weight. I weight 215 and i have been taking diet pills for about 4 days.?
Is it going to help me or ...

Why is america so overweight?

AM I FAT? WITH PICTURE, HELP A DIET I AM ON, ThANKS!?
I am 13, I am 5"1, and I weight about 98 pounds. Am I fat? Whenever I look in the mirror, all I see is fat. Also, here is the diet I am on:
Breakfast- Water
Lunch- A 1 inch by 1.5 ...

When a child is overweight or obese, who is to blame? The child or the parent?

Is smoking, drinking and eating crap really that bad for you?
Getting hit by a bus is bad for your health but is any of the above really that bad?
wheres the proof you were not going to die on the day you did if you done none of the above?
Additional ...

Wat Is Wrong With Me....Easy 10 pts?
hii. its me again. Well This Morning My School Went To A Play. And It Was Pretty Funny. But Wen I Laughed My Stomach Would Hurt. And Then Later In The Play I Felt Like I Couldnt Breath. Wen I Got B...

Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I don't but I need to change because I'm trying to lose weight. Also what do you eat for breaky?...

Susan
How can i lose weight by summer of '09?
Currently i am 130 pounds :(
i'm just looking for a routine that i can easily do from now throughout my school year. My school is right across from the YMCA and near the pool which also has a gym. What can i do to be much smaller by next summer?

Anymous
Rating
Go to the gym?

Tikka
exercise! but also have a healthy diet.
don't eat food that are high in sugars, carbs, or fat.
make sure to have plenty of fruits, vegetables, and protein.

Nomed
Rating
keep a food journal ,, this way you'll be very aware what your putting in your body, and try to cut back on the excess in your diet

swimming is a great way to lose a few start slowly and build up
hell even if you only do say 10 laps a day , over the course of a year you'll lose alot

most important thing is consistancy

Lala
Just do lots of exercise, eat really healthily and you will easily lose weight!!
:) x

Hesuse J
Rating
try going on a diet
or weight watchers
and excersize

RKR PNK
Rating
Go To ThE Gym!!1

luke
you may want to do some research if you want a whole lot of information

1. Drink water
- Green tea is also a good idea as it speeds up your
metabolism
- every day drink one tall glass of water about 5 minutes before you eat.

2. Eat regularly
- 5 times a day in small amounts proper meals
- don't miss meals its important for your body to know its got alot of food to digest and lose
- If you dont eat regularly the fat will build up cause your body thinks "oh the host isn't give me enough food to burn off, i'll just slow down abit"

3. Eat lots of fibre
4. Consume more good fats
6. Carbohydrates can help you lose weight
- good carbohydrates but not too many
-These include whole grains, vegetables; fruits and beans.

7. Excercise regularly, everday
-eg. being active for at least 1 hour

hammer
Rating
Well, 130 isn't much. You want to do cardio to burn fat and after your heart rate is up (from the cardio) you can do weight training, push ups, crunches, sit ups...what ever you want to do to tone up.

Stackary
its more about eating right than working out, both combined will get you results you want. DRINK WATER

Believer
hey is one way exercises and eat healthy, but make sure that u do both cause if u run 30 minutes a day and then eat like 3 hamburgers that wouldn't work. so make sure you get enough from both. and remember "don't eat less, eat better"

kirkvonnegut
Swimming is a great full-body aerobic exercise. If you're into it at all, you could just swim for an hour every day after school. It will help you lose weight, tone up, and strengthen your shoulders.

Not to mention that being a strong swimmer is a helpful life skill and you could possibly get a lifeguarding license or something like that.

Jess S
You can cut out fats and dairy and limit your calorie intake to 1000 and carbs to 30. Excercise everyday for an hour ( running is great) Once you reach desired weight up calories to 1250 and carbs to 35 ( still excercise though)

Hella
Rating
You should start by eating normal, the right foods like fruits and veggies and drink water and juices. You also need to workout so lift weights and than go to the pool. Eat carbs for higher energy duting these exercises you will need it. Protiens will help build muscle which in turn will help burn calories faster. You wil also get bed rest, more rest equals less time to eatr and more time to build muscle. Trust me with a nice diet and a nice workout you will be stronger. and weight less by next year.

Jonathon D
Rating
just workout and jog like 3 or 4 times a weak, join a sport like track or soccer.

Jay G
Rating
Walk for about 30 minutes m-friday..... it always works and very easy and just drink allot of water before you eat a meal so that you will get fuller faster!

cherrys
you can go on a diet where you cut out ALL the junk that you used to eat and see the pounds drop off.

choiwafu
i'm currently working out this week. and i think i can see the effects... i only eat salad and meats.. i stay away for the carbs.. and drink lots of water, protein shake, and protein bars just to keep you energized..

try to work out at least 3times a week (im doing it everyday) so i could have a good physique at least before this summer of '08.

Elaine M
Rating
work out or do sports with your friends each day for 1 hour or 1 hour 1/2 and only eat 1500 calories a day. if you can't figure out how many cal. a food has in it then just guess.

puppyprincess
Hello,
Go to gym
OK each 3o minute do 50 sit ups
Each 60 minute do 150 jumping jack
Each 4o minute do 100 push up
Eat healthy
like, salads,green bean, peas,carrots,water no soda, mash potato, meat no grease, fruit,honey nut Cheerios or plain
If you have a bike then ride it a couple blocks. Do jump rope. Do sports to.
Well that's all you got to do, eat health and exceercise
Good luck
Take care

Idolizer of The Beatles
The best way to lose weight and stay healthy is regular exercise and a proper diet. Proper diet means healthy foods. "Fad diets" will never help you lose weight and maintain the weight loss.

Curious
Water aerobic is a good & easy way to lose & tone the body. I've tried Weight Watcher, hynosis, several diets, (Medical Weight Loss, they did help me lose some weight but I gained it back). The rest mentioned did nothing. Water aerobic was fun, easy & worked for me.

SexiAlly♥
Rating
how tall r u

happygreeneyes
How old are you, and how tall are you? 130 pounds is not that heavy, depending on how tall you are.

The E
Rating
It doesn't sound like you're that big to begin with, but depending on if you want to buy a YMCA pass or not, there are many things you could do. If you do buy the pass, just go work out at the YMCA, their trainers will help you find a fitness program that's good for you. If you don't want to buy the pass, and I don't blame you because they are kinda expensive, there's lots of things you can do around your house. Sit ups, push ups, jog around the block, run up and down your stairs, do lunges, lay on your back and kick your feet in the air as if youre pedaling a bicycle or clean the house for exercise.

Madame Zzz
I don't know how tall you are, but usually 130 is a fairly healthy weight (unless you're like 4 feet tall I guess).

An easy way to gradually lose weight is to cut portions and choose healthy snacks. You should NEVER starve yourself and, if you eat regularly, you can avoid over-eating.

I'd check with your family doctor before starting any dieting to make sure you truly have pounds to lose.

Alonzo N
Rating
Well 130 isnt much. But if you want to lose weight you first need to eat healthy. And if you have regular soda try using Diet soda. And eat homade meal instead of fast food. And you should get Dance Revelution its very fun and a exersice.

RICHARD
Rating
How much do you want to loose?

I would depending on height not loose much more in weight.
However you may chose to gain some muscle and loose some fat.

Best way is to
1) add 1 gallon of water to your Diet every day.

2) eat small 250-350 calorie meals 5-6 times a day.

3) do three days Weight training, Ranging in intesity depending on GOAL.

4) Do 45 minutes Cardio Every morning before you eat anything at all.

5) Walk after dinner every night for atleast 30 minutes.

This is a really simple step program

However Unless you are 4 foot something you are probably just fine to maybe 5-10 pounds over.

This should take no more than about 90 days of excercise and diet, to completely change over your body.

Discipline is key.

Talk to your doctor about what specific weight training exercises you should do.

I Personally recommend

Squats
Deadlift
benchpress

Of course this is just three of the probably more than 80 I use.
Just use really light weights till you figure out what you can do.
Look on,line for a specific weight training program.

Of course your goal should be to build a little muscle, not bulk up like a pro body builder. Unless that is what you want to look like of course.

GOOD LUCK

♥мєℓanie♥ ☮ღ☮
Just work out at least 5 days a week and eat healthy. Don't eat white foods like potatoes, flour and rice...eat brown rice, sweet potatoes instead. NO SUGAR...no sodas! You should lose some and stay healthy.

MANBEARPIG
Rating
What do you think? EAT HEALTHY AND EXERCISE! It's worked since time began.

John
Uh, why would you need to lose weight? At 130 pounds, you're only fat if you're shorter than 4' 6".

I don't think you're a midget, so you don't have anything to be worried about.

-John

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy