Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How much do you weigh?

Me anorexic? -10 lbs. in 1 week?
Ok, so, I just wanted to ask an outer source. How do I know if I've gone too far, and when have i crossed that line that i didn't want to cross into an eating disorder? All my friends say ...

My pants are loser my face is thinner, but I don't seem to lose any weight, why?
I've been swimming 1.5 km daily for some months now. Everyone tells me how much I've lost weight, how much my face is thinner, all my pants are looser; I need to buy new pants 'coz ...

Is my size normal for a girl my age?
im 12 turning 13 at the end of this year.
im 5" 1'.
i weigh 117.
is it because im asian?
or is it just the way it is?

please be honest.
like hardcore ...

I am just 14 and i weigh 65 help me loose weight?
i want to loose weight so that iwill be glamourous.is there any tablets for that purpose and if tell me name and timings to use.
iam ready to do zym but one fear is taht i wont grow ie my ...

If i drink loads of beer on a night is it true?
that you will burn all the beer calories off the next day by doing lots of crunches and pushups or biking for 30 ...

Im 11 and i think im fat on my thighs (ahh) i weigh 125 wat i do?

Additional Details
plus im 5"1' and a ...

How fast can I lose 50-60 pounds?
I'm a very active person. I play tennis and volleyball after school every day along with doing 1 hour to 1 hour 1/2 dance routines at night. What is the best way to lose 50-60 pounds fast? And ...

I am trying to cut out junk food but love it too much.?
When I get a craving for it, what techniques can I use to stop myself??...

How much should a 13 year old weigh if they are 5'1"????
It's not for me, but greatly appreciated
=]...

Am i overweight?
i am almost 13 and i am about 5'4'' and i weight like 150. Don't be nice just yes or no. if yes (most likely) could you give me some things i could do to lose some?? I am also in ...

Are low calorie yoghurts fattening?
i love yoghurts and i have them all the time but are they really fattening?...

How can I get out of P.E.?
Yes, I am lazy....

Im 13 lost alot of weight and ive just blacked out !! but i feel fat what do i do !!?
Hey im laura im 13 over the last few weeks ive starved myself i feel so fat people call me fat ive lost alot of weight and im starting to like how i look but i cant stop what im doing ive just ...

Tell me the easiest & fastest way to put on weight???
I'm sixteen, terribly Handsome, but the only drawback I have is my Weight 55kgs which isn't matching my Height 5'9'' (five feet nine inches) Kindly let me know some useful ...

How can I get more muscle in my legs?
and arms and how can I get great ...

I'm a thin vegetarian male, whats the best way for me to gain muscle without having to eat meat?
I'm 30 years old, 6ft with a 30" in wist which I want to keep but how do I bulk up on muscle on my chest, arms and legs without eating loads of meat? I go to the gym for about 2 hours 3 ...

Is drinking water bad? water weight?
I heard drinking water is good and that drinking alot of water can help yu looe weight, but then whats water weight? So do I gain weight drinking water?...

Im 16 and im seriously overweight i need to loose weight any ideas?
well im very overweight i dont like many vegetables and i am very pickey at what i eat i really need help because i dance a lot and im the largest in the group and hate it please help me and dont say ...

Does the stomache shrink when a person looses weight?

x_wiggy_x
How can i lose weight FAST?
i need to lose weight really fast r there ne diet pills or fad diets that actually work i just cannot lose weight no matter how hard i try and its really getting me down i need help please

St L
Hi,
I am very glad to tell you I lost 30 lbs in 35 days!
I follow the guide of '20 Easy Weight Loss Tips'.
I highly recommend you to read that article.It really works.
Check out here to read '20 Easy Weight Loss Tips':
http://fitnessreport.info/20_easy_tips_to_lose_weight.htm

Jako
Rating
hii,
check this site they offer a program so as to lose about 9 lbs. every 11 days, and it really works, i subscribed for this program for about 2 months ago ,and it's for real it helped me alot.Here is the link http://overweight-doc.co.nr ,hope it helps.

dreaming_angel1983
Rating
The only way to lose weight so that it stays off is by eating a balanced diet and exercising regularly.
Losing weight quickly will mean that you are more likely to put it back on.

andy t
i use to weigh 425 lbs 4 months ago now i weigh 240 my doctor prescribed me 2 campral and weight started flying off with pretty much no effort at all 1 use to wear 4XL shirt now i wear L or XL
my doctor said it worked faster than gastric bypass

Danny R
what u gotta start doing is having low carb foods and only 1 big meal a day... followed by 30 minutes exercise... ive lost 7 kilos in a month doing this, and its bloody easy as long as you dont give in

how u doin ? ;0)
Rating
to be honest the best way is not to go on a diet as ive tried them all and diet pills and they dont work lol but just change your diet and go swimming 4-5 times a week for about an hour each time it tones your tummy and all your body up wonderful too ! i lost just over 2 1/2 stone since may its great and i eat loads too im just eating the right foods but instead of swimming try aqua arobics its great and really fun ! great question goodluck !

lucky_1179
Rating
i am 28 years old now, n just had a baby 8 mo ago
since i was teenager till now, i weight at 43-46 kg, height 153cm
BMI - 19-20

i eat many times a day including junk food, i eat whatever i want, as much as i want
my biggest secret is i am a chili eater... it's know as a calori burner
i eat lots of chili in every meal i have
(i eat rice with dishes for berakfast, lunch, dinner, supper, snack, rice with dishes and chili alll the time)

could be fresh chili, "sambal", extra hot chili sauce... any kind of chili

paapu
Rating
To successfully lose weight, you must carry out
a plan to balance your caloric intake with exercise.
Ideally, dieting should be done by eating a nutritionally
balanced, low-calorie diet and increasing physical activity.
I found useful informations at

Tanked2k
Rating
It is true that if you lose weight fast you are more likely to put it back on but that is only because the people the lose it fast are not interested in keeping up the sensable eating.

Without knowing your current weight, age and eating/exercise habits it is hard to answer. Give me a email or post and i'll do my best to help out.

There are quite a few things avallable on the market that can help like Sida, Ephedrine (illegal in UK), Winnie (illegal in UK), and other suppliments that will HELP when used with a diet that is callorie controlled.

If you dont care about your health, you could lose 4-7lb a week, if you want to live longer with a health body, 2-3lb a week is ok.

SENTHIL K
u can lose weight fast but consult ur doctor or dietician and
with the help of gym coacher u can

Nik
umm...if you feel like drinking crap.....that holywood miracle diet worked for my mum

Away With The Fairies
Try Trim Right tablets. They're a herbal supplement that'll suppress your appetite and speed up your metabolism. They worked wonders for me!

dawn
Search the net for 'The fat burning soup diet' if you don't cheat you will lose weight quickly. ( dont pay for it, its simple and free )
You will eat masses of healthy stuff, never feel hungry, and you will be getting plenty of good natural foods and cleansing fluids.
The down side is that in the short term you will parp like a trumpet, and pee like a horse.
Then you will need to maintain a healthy diet thereafter....but it does REALLY work.... good luck

it's a love story baby <3
Rating
running and strict diet.
try the ALLI pill if your over 18.

grpr1964
Rating
The only diet I ever tried that genuinely and sustainably worked was the so-called "GI diet".

Eating less and exercising more also help!

mohammed
if you really want to lose your weight don't worry.exercise daily with some hard workouts,drink fresh jucies.if you want more details visit the below website.

Alexis W
Rating
put your self on a stickt diet and like run for a half an hour everyday.

Joel r
I lost 20 pounds in 1.5 weeks! At first I couldn't believe it would work, but I gave it a try. I look and feel great in my swimwear.

www.losew8fast.blogspot.com

SubJ
Eat only when hungry and not more than thrice a day. Nothing other than water in between. Include plenty of uncooked vegetables and fruits in each meal, preferably 50%. Chew each morsel at least 32 times to activate ur body to generate signals of hunger/fullness. Obey these signals.

Take light exercises and brisk walks regularly preferably twice a day.

U will achieve what u have not even dreamt and that too in a reasonable time. Do not be in a hurry.

aprylx
Rating
if i want to lose like 6 pounds in a week i just eat raw fruits and vegies, and go on walks and swim a lot all week. it comes off really fast, but yeah, like she said...you'll put it back on immediately after you eat bread, or cheese or anything good.
i usually do it before i go on vacation. but...if you're for real about it eat small meals about 6 throughout the day and don't eat a lot of sugar and bread, rice, you know...pretty much anything that tastes good often, eat it in moderation. you will get used to the crappy food after a while and peanut butter will taste like a candy bar.
well, i guess i'm just speaking about myself now.
but anyway, work out and eat good things often.
you should see results and if you don't, you come back here and yell at me.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy