Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How do I lose the last 5 lbs?
I am 5'4'' and I weigh 128. I would like to lose 5-8 more lbs, but don't know what else I can do. I eat 5 small meals a day (200-300 cals each) and exercise INTENSELY 6 times a ...

Are chips bad for you?

Is this unhealthy?
Ive been on a diet for around 3 weeks now and in the first week i lost 4 pounds, in the second week I lost around 5 pounds, and this week i've lost like 10 pounds, is this normal?

I wanna go anerexic?
i feel so fat and im trying so hard to get a flat tummy but its not working.im eating healthy.and doing workouts.i cant get rid of my gut.the only way i think for me to get a flat tummy is to go ...

Am I fat????
I am 5"1 and 108 pounds???
Additional Details
I feel larger because every other girl in my grade is smaller than ...

Is 143 pounds overweight?
I'm a 16 year old girl, and i'm 5'4. my mom tells me constantly that i'm overweight, because i'm not petite like her.. she's about 130 pounds and 5'3.. my dad is ...

Has been in love ever made you gain weight?

What do you wear to go to the gym?
Obviously things like tracksuit bottoms, trainers, etc. But I was wondering if you wear this to the gym, or whether you go in your normal clothes and get changed once you're there?

A...

Why do FAT people get taken in by lose-weight scams so much?
less intelligent, looking for easy way out, or ???
Additional Details
It seems liked they lack a certain ability to confront and deal with their emotions. Instead, they turn to eating ...

Are my legs disgustingly skinny?
http://i83.photobucket.c http://i83.photobucket.c

last year I wore shorts and ppl were ...

Why are the women in the 60's and 70's so slim? How did they get like that?

I'm a male standing 6'3 and a 135lbs, my girlfriend is 5'2 and 263lbs. I'm trying to get her to go on a diet.
The problem is that everytime we talk about it she gets angry and want to eat. The only way I can get her to talk to me is to take her to applebees to eat. I love her but I can't get her to lose ...

How can i lose 12lbs ... FAST.?
Everything im doing at the moment just isn't working. Im stuck at 9 stone.

Iv tried the atkins diet, south beach diet, slim fast drinks. everything. it just doesn't seem to want ...

Best way for me to lose my beer belly?

Additional Details
And yes i have stopped drinking ...

Am i underweight or overweight?
im 5 feet tall and i weigh 98 pounds im 13 years old and i have some muscles but not ...

If I eat 500 cals a day and hopefully less..how much will I lose in a week?
I am 5'8'' and size 6ish (usa/can)...

How much do u weigh?

Best snacks to have before exercise - need answers quick?
okay...would it be a good idea to have peanuts, granola bars (honey/oat), or banana's before exercise? (soccer for 2 hours) which would be the best?? should i combine two? what do u think?...

Do you think it is okay for me to lose 7 pounds?
I am 22 years old, female, 5'3.5" and weigh 115 pounds. I'd like to weigh 108. Do you think it will be okay for me to lose 7 pounds? I checked the BMI and it is 18.5...

Is it more effective to work out in the summer or in winter?

Nicole C
How can i lose 10 inches off my waist line in 2 weeks?
Hey im trying to lose some weight so i look good in my dress for my semi. But I need some help. Got any suggestions?
Additional Details
sorry i meant 1-3 inches

ellen degenitals
stop eating.

lovin to laughh
Rating
the gym
running/walking 10 miles a dayy

TW
Rating
Carolic intake of 1000, drinks 12 glasses of water, 90 mintues of cardio 5 times a week, 30 mintues of weight training 3 times a week.

Libby
A corset.

Other than that it is way impossible haha.

jonathan_cecil11
Rating
It's not physically possible to lose 10 inches off your waist in 2 weeks, maybe 10 pounds if you starve yourself - but I would not recommend that. Surgery would be the only way.. but safely, you'd be able to lose about 2 pounds a week.

Running and watching what you eat, as crappy and cliche as that sounds, is really the best way to shed the inches. I was having weight problems last year, so I started keeping a journal of what I ate throughout the day and it was astonishing! By cutting out sodas, red meat, and fried foods and desserts I managed to lose a good chunk :-)

Good luck to you, and don't give up hope :-)

Anti Everything
Rating
http://www.Abdominaltruths.com

SubJ
Eat well but only when hungry and not more than thrice a day. Include plenty of uncooked vegetables and fruits in each meal, preferably 50%. To have more satisfaction out of ur food, Chew each morsel at least 32 times. This will also activate ur body to generate signals of hunger/fullness. Obey these signals. Do not go on fast or starvation diet.

Nothing other than water in between.

No special diet, call it by any name or program helps as one cannot adopt them on permanent basis. Diet pills are chemicals and per se bad and shud be avoided unless the doc considers it necessary looking at ur condition.

Take light exercises and brisk walks for 30 min.regularly preferably on empty stomach and twice a day.

U will achieve what u have not even dreamt and that too in a reasonable time and hassle free.

Be patient and not in a hurry.

U cannot choose spots for reduction.

This schedule can be adopted on permanent basis to lead a healthy life and maintain weight.

Sexy-Pants.
Rating
If you want to lose 1-3 inches its easy.
Go to the gym and go on the air-walker for 25 minutes and the running machine for 10 minutes and then go swimming for 15 minutes A DAY.

Your daily diet should involve protein, Vegetables and fruit, Fibre and Calcium.

Try eating extremely healthy and get rid of all those biscuits, cakes and sweets from your cupboards.

Try drinking 100ml of low fat milk and a low fat, low sugar yogurt a day for the calcium. One piece of brown or wholemeal bread with chicken for the protein and fibre.

Do not cut out carbs from your diet, completely. Just try to keep the number of carbs that you eat, down !

GOOD LUCK x

Sarah B
Have you tried lying on a Bacon Slicer?

LabRat
Rating
Lypo

Soup Dragon
Rating
It's totally impossible to loose 10 inches in 2 weeks. You could loose up to a stone in weight if you went on a very strict diet and exercise regime but 10 inches off you waist - no way. You could buy a lace up corset, that would pull you in a couple of inches but you'd have to start wearing it now (daily) in order to feel comfortable for your function.

Hope this helps and have a good weekend;-)

ronalita
none of them answered your questionnn

i cant either

i lose 1 inch this weeek tho =]

i did 30 crunches a day

hip hop abs

ate healthy

and jogged

zebedee
try the Nell McAndrews cardio,core and stretch... i have lost weight after 2 sessions, eat healthly and you will be fine

lys j
try the sacred heart diet. i'll be going on that the first week of june. about 5 people i've spoken to who did the same diet lost a good at least 12 pounds. the website says that you lose at least 10 pounds in the 7 days the diet lasts for and up to 17 pounds. now everybody is different as far as weight to inches so i can't promise 1 to 3 inches off your waist, but you should lose AT LEAST 10 pounds in 7 days if you don't cheat. I have friends who have tried it and family members who tried a similar diet. it was the cabbage soup diet. they all said it worked very well. and the way the diet is set up it makes sure you get the right amount of potassium, calcium, and whatnot. it's supposed to be pretty healthy and though i think it's a myth, the diet is said to originate from Sacred Heart Hospital. anyway, check it out. http://www.idiet4u.com/diets/sacredheart.html
good luck!

greensquidsea
Rating
10" is alot in that amount of time.not too healthy

Just my opinion
Rating
Walk like crazy, drink lots of water, don't eat after 7:00 PM, and OMIT WHITE from your diet. NO white sugar, white bread, white potatoes, white rice.

mb

mark
Rating
Liposuction

dream on.
well you should of started losing weight a long time ago, sorry to burst your bubble haha but losing weight takes time, and energy. you can just be lazy and do those stupid thing girls do to lose weight fast, it will just come back more then before. if your really wanting to do this, ask a trainer, or a doctor to help make a plan, also cut all of the junk food cr*p and drink water instead of snacks, and if your really hungry eat an apple, it helps the craving for bad foods. also do sit ups, it works soooo good! but sorry, you wont lose the weight you want, its too late for that. get a bigger dress, theres nothing wrong with that.

okay 1-3 you still need to do all the things i listed. and for sure dont keep a journal of what you eat, thats really creepy and obsessive.. most girls who do that fine them selves having to get help after.. so all you need is to eat healthy things. have breakfast, lunch, supper, and for a snack applessssss, and water. also sit ups work amazingly fast.
i'd ask a doctor though. he/she knows how your body works better then we do!

roundtowngirl
Rating
a corset is the only thing that will happen that fast, and it won't take off nearly that much, 4-5 inches if you are real luckky. if you spend time in a sauna, you will lose water weight, but it won't be long before the tide comes rolling back in, if you know what i mean (it certainly won't last the whole night). eat healthy and exercise, and you'll fit in it next year, but if your semi is 2 weeks away, you'll be much better off just to buy a new dress.

Mike C
Rating
2 D's
1)Determination.
2)Discipline.

Any combination of good eating habbits and excercise will work, if you have determination and discipline.

Jamoomoo
Plastic surgery aside, you can't. Eat nuts, fruit and veg and you will lose weight very quickly and feel great into the bargain.

emmy
Rating
i dont know if its posible to do it that fast but if you are really determined to exersise and jog everyday then you can loose inches fast. do crunches they will tightenen up your midsection if you stick with them. good luck!

Jellybelly
Rating
You never said how old you are and how big/ what size you are. I would sugest talking to a frendly doctor not the pain in the **** one you would normally see. Ask them the same q. see what they come up with.
Good luck X

fat-top
pretty much impossible without surgery. try setting some realistic goals.

Ry-Elpe
Rating
You cannot, simple as that. Maybe in a year you could lose that much.

You could eat nothing and run for miles everyday for those two weeks and still wouldn't lose it, not that I would avocate such drastic measures anyway.

Beetroot Yourself
Rating
That's a human impossibility.

EDIT Even if you had liposuciton you'd have to wait weeks for the swelling to do down and wear pressure bandages!.

Gar
Rating
I would think that only liposuction could achieve this to be honest.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy