Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I love my Man, but at a slight mistake he gets really mad at me, what do i do 4 him to believé im not cheating

I go regularly now to 24 hour fitness gym, I need to lose about 200 pounds what exercies should i do?
mostly ive been walking the treadmill for half an hour and riding the stationary bike for 20 minutes and things like that. any hep or ideas or suggestions????...

I'm on a Diet right now, and I'm starving! What can I do to fight this urge to eat? (Already had my calories
.........for the day. It's 3am where I'm at. I work nights, that's why I'm still awake)...

How can i lift my breast without surgery?

Would you rather a size 0, or a curved plus size?

If I am wanting to lose weight should I not be drinking any alcohol at all? x?

Is showering 3 times a week healthy for a man?
it takes an hour each time with all that scurbbing. this is the only work out i get to keep fit....

Protein shake recipes?
Anyone know some home made, low-calorie, protein shake recipes? I just want to know so I can make them at home because they're really expensive....

How in the world can I lose 20 pounds in 2 months???? ?
I'm 13, I'm fat, and I hate it.

I used to be really skinny but the summer changes a bunch. Any way I'm 5 foot 4 and I'm 125. DONT GO TELLING ME THATS NOT FAT!!! I Think ...

Am I Fat, Be Honest?
I'm 13, I'm 5' 0
& I weigh 117-118.

I feel fat, any suggestions to be 100 lbs? thank you!! :)
Additional Details

Exercising for a 14 year old?
I am 14 5'2 and I weigh 113-115.And I try not to eat after 6:00 and i'm drinking lots of water. I'd like to get down to somewhere between 107-110 before Christmas. what types of ...

Do u think this is fat?
im 16 years old and i weight 130lbs and im about 5'4. if i am how much weight should i ...

Am I fat????????
I'm 13 i'm 5'3 and i'm 36 in (bust) 30 in (waist) 36 (hips)
and I weigh 129. I know i'm curvy compared to stick figured people (no offense) but am I fat?...

I am a 16 year old male and I am 5'11 188 pounds i got a fat stomach. Will I get taller if I workout?

How can i lose weight by summer of '09?
Currently i am 130 pounds :(
i'm just looking for a routine that i can easily do from now throughout my school year. My school is right across from the YMCA and near the pool which also has ...

Is diet soda really that bad for you?
Everyone says that diet Coke is sooo bad for you...I have even heard that it is worse than regular Coke. But I really feel like I need it. I stopped drinking regular about 6 months ago and now I ...

Should i gain weight? [*pic included*]?
ok so for about 3 years now i have been really insecure about my body built.
i have been told by many people they wish they were built like me.
but i feel like they're not being honest....

Why can't I stop drinking pop?
Just wondering if anyone else has this problem. It's driving me crazy. I drink diet, but it's still not good for me....

Is this alot i have eaten today?
i feel realy upset because i ate alot, i'm on my period though but i keep snacking, today i ate; is this too much and just because of one day will i gain weight tommorow?
(i'm going to ...

Is it possible to lose 30 pounds in a month?
Please be honest and please don't tell me that it's not possible cause I believe it is I just need a second opinion and can you tell me how, I took a BMI and it said that i'm obese for ...

alexandra c
How can i loose some pounds??
im 21 years and I weight 191 and i need to know how can i loose some pounds easily to look my best in my first anniversary

JIMMY j
Rating
take diahhrea pills so that you poop lots

Jim W
Rating
Hi,

I've tried so many different diets in the last 10 years that I can say now, they don't work!
A few months ago, I came across a great product for weight loss and like many others I was skeptical about it. But I really wanted to lose weight and I tried it. The results were excellent and I lost 20 pounds in 2 months. I felt fantastic and I dropped another 5 pounds safely. That's why I recommend you check this product at
http://www.freelstore.info where they have a free trial and you only pay 5.49$ shipping and handling.
Good luck!

dmon86
Rating
Drink water and a lot of it. Typically ice water. This is an old model trick. This helps burn calories easily. It burns calories because water has to be a certain temperature in order for it to be absorbed by the body. Your body uses energy (calories) in order to heat it up and absorb it. Water is also good to suppress the appetite. You see the human mind is not smart enough to tell if it is hungry or thirsty, all it knows is that it wants something consumed. Also when eating eat a small portion and wait half hour before eating more, this is because it takes half an hour for your mind to tell your body that its full. Use these tips and ull lose weight. trust me after I heard them Lost 35lbs in 6 weeks.

mymy
true story,i try all diet pill.then i try on my own.dinner at 6p.m. (no card.no sweet).any thing i want during daytime. i lost 10 pounds in 1 month.and so pround of it.GOOD LUCK

Turbo Eng
Rating
Here is what I would recommend:

See your doctor and let him/her know that you're planning on losing some weight, to make sure you have no health issues.

Join Weight Watchers. They have a simple plan to teach you how to count calories. This is what losing weight is all about, controlling your caloric intake and spending the fuel you feed your body.

Develop a consistent exercise program. Concentrate on burning calories with exercises like a bicycle or lifecycle, running, and swimming. Build up your endurance gradually So you can exercise for a long time (bicycling for a couple of hours, running for an hour, or swimming for 30 to 45 minutes). Alternate sports each day so you don't stress particular muscles. Don't worry about weight training in the beginning. Later on, incorporate weight training by using lighter weights and a high number of repetitions. Do two sets of 20 reps each.

It helps if you have a buddy to work out with. You can motivate each other. Don't give up, set yourself reasonable goals for six months and then for one year.

Good luck

Joey R
find a diet that works for you. my fav is the California diet :D

Dave
Rating
Put down the fork and back away from the table.

gary b
Rating
well if you wanna lose quick, drink lots of water, you can maybe have one diet coke a day, drink it with dinner . stay away from bread, you can eat out at fast food but don't super size, eat the meat get rid of the bread. eat about 4 times day, but small portions, get some snackwells, for an hour after lunch and maybe weight watchers dessert for after supper. you have to eat. but make it small, get your water ice cold if you can stand it, burns calories faster. eat nuts,for a snack. you can do it!! i lost 8lbs in a week.

winssqueeky
I would suggest cutting carbs out. Certain foods like pasta and bread will make you gain weight. So if you cut those out you will notice a difference. However, not all carbs should be cut out. The atkins diet will tell you you can't eat fruits, cheese, or milk,etc. BAD! The sugar in the fruits are natural and your body needs these. You still need carbs, but cutting the amount you eat in half you will definetly lose. When you feel like snacking get some carrots and cucumbers (or fruits) and make a salad. plenty of water. Now if this is too much for you to handle at one time, just stop drinking pop. People who drink pops are ten pounds heavier than they would be if they didn't drink it. Make sure you drink plenty of water and small excersizes like parking farther away when you go shopping or taking the stairs instead of the elevator.

JR<3
go on runs, yoga, do ab workouts. Just be active

sexy_bebba
Rating
don't be unhealthy.. i mean that by dont starve yourself. dont eat TOO much either. just drink lots of water to flush your system. eat healthy with a wide variety of foods that your body needs. exersize 4 times a week for at least 20 mins. after you lose some you can take it down to 3times a week. make sure to also get enough sleep. just be happy and have fun. :]

xabbyax
Just eat healthy, maybe walk some place close by instead of driving to them. Joining a gym if you have the time and sticking to it. Good luck!!

Liv ♥
start eating healthy and eat 5-6 meals a day iln small portions than 3 meals in big protons it helps ^^ then also work out at hte gym alittle run in the morning strech at home ull look great nad feel great ^^

California Native
Rating
Eat less. Exercise more.

boredcollegekid
Rating
drink water and exercise more, it works wonders really it does and it cheap!

babygirldlls
Cardio

Danny Dix
Rating
Hi Alexandra,

Easiest way I know to lose 75kg in a single week is to dump the boyfriend.

cheers

Danny

lB4lBY G i lR lL
ok how tall are you????because depending on your BMI...it can be your normal weight..just not toned or what not...you should cut down on the dairy...exercise...the flour and all that...including bread and all that yummy stuff thats fattening....also eat healthy like salad and the fruits/veggies....

Nicky
Rating
Eat less, drink more water. Exercise those extra weight off. Aerobics is fun. Yoga is relaxing. Walk the stairs instead of using the elevator. If you are in the office whole day, walk around more often. And avoid eating after 8 p.m. While watching t.v, lie on your side and do leg lifts. It is very very good for toning the sides of the abdomen. Done correctly, you should start seeing the effect the next day. Do sit ups to tighten the tummy area muscles.

JD
Rating
Eat less. Exercise more. Simple as that.

Leggo My Eggo
Rating
Go jogging daily

babygirl7_84
eat less, move more pretty much the formula

iunbiubnu
Rating
you can go to a gym a lot and theres always meals that are mad ejenny craig, healthy start, etc,. so you need to change eating styles like a diet and go to the gym a lot like get a membership and to keep in shape keep your gym membership for a long time. a lot of people gain wait by eating late at night so that can be a problem. but go on a diet the right way dont poop it out like ther other guy said or let it come out in any way like throwing up thats balemic i dont know about pooping it out 1 thats disgusting and 2 its not the right way to do it.

larmarine83
Rating
I understand what you feel like. I am 23 and about a month ago I was 185, I am now 168 - 170. It takes simple things, try to cut back on soda and eating out, and get out and get moving, get doing things, don't sit around and be lazy, go walk, or jog, or even mow the grass, doing things will help you start to shed those pounds.

etiegs2
If you drink soda, or beer., just quit both. They are high in sugar content. Also go for a walk.

pink_duckie_48
Limit your sweets and oils and sneak in some exercise into your everyday routine (for example, park further away from where you are going). Another good thing is to keep a record of what you eat and do so you can find out what you can eliminate and add more of to your diet and routine.

Oh, and get your 6-8 hours, you need your rest to get to a healthy weight.

joyceeleann
Okay...I only started two Mondays ago and All I do is walk one hour every morning. I wear a calorie counter monitor to loose weight by the numbers. I have already lost one pant size and 10 pounds. I am a woman and have three kids and this is the method I use when I gain weight.. I am now at a size two and everyone is always amazed that I have had three kids. This is what I do below when I throw on a few extra pounds. It always works..No diet pills, no energy drinks..just me walking and getting the water I need. Of course I watch what I eat and the Lean Cuisine meals are great for that since the calories per box are 180 to 380 per box. Just make sure you eat healthy every three to four hours so your body will perform at its max.

Here it is:

Helpful Tips for weight loss:

1)A good way to loose weight is to use a calorie counter watch

Keep to a 1,200 food intake

Add 1,200 plus 3,500 (equals one pound of fat) ...and that is the total amount of calories you need to burn each day. Its actually really easy once you start watching the numbers and it doesn't seem like work or exercise. Its just a matter of changing the way you think about loosing weight.

I use this method when i gain some pounds. The first time I did this I went from 168 to 127

2) Most people do not get enough water in their system. Water is your body's principal chemical component, comprising, on average, 60 percent of your weight. Every system in your body depends on water. For example, water flushes toxins out of vital organs, carries nutrients to your cells and provides a moist environment for ear, nose and throat tissues.

Lack of water can lead to dehydration, a condition that occurs when you don't have enough water in your body to carry out normal functions. To determine if you are getting enough water use this simple formula.. Take your weight, for example 150 pounds and divide by 2. Take your answer which is 75 lbs and change it to ounces, in this case 75 ounces. That is how many ounces of water you need a day. Your body performs mostly on water. If you make sure you get enough water everyday your body will perform at top notch and your body will no longer have the cravings of junk food. You will have a better performing body system to help you work out and feel better thru out your day.

soran
dont eat after 6 pm. try running alot, that works well.

bigchedder
Rating
Take into consideration the amount of time you have before your anniversary. I know of several people that have lost a good amount of weight by keeping active and reducing the amount of bread and sugar that they take in. Water instead of soda! Be careful with the word easily, some try to take the easy way to weight loss and find themselves worse off then when thy started. Good luck.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy