Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How can i lose weight by summer of '09?
Currently i am 130 pounds :(
i'm just looking for a routine that i can easily do from now throughout my school year. My school is right across from the YMCA and near the pool which also has ...

Is diet soda really that bad for you?
Everyone says that diet Coke is sooo bad for you...I have even heard that it is worse than regular Coke. But I really feel like I need it. I stopped drinking regular about 6 months ago and now I ...

Should i gain weight? [*pic included*]?
ok so for about 3 years now i have been really insecure about my body built.
i have been told by many people they wish they were built like me.
but i feel like they're not being honest....

Why can't I stop drinking pop?
Just wondering if anyone else has this problem. It's driving me crazy. I drink diet, but it's still not good for me....

Is this alot i have eaten today?
i feel realy upset because i ate alot, i'm on my period though but i keep snacking, today i ate; is this too much and just because of one day will i gain weight tommorow?
(i'm going to ...

Is it possible to lose 30 pounds in a month?
Please be honest and please don't tell me that it's not possible cause I believe it is I just need a second opinion and can you tell me how, I took a BMI and it said that i'm obese for ...

I need to lose weight!!?
i am 5ft 4and weigh 148lbs. just a year ago i weighed 110lbs, but so much stress and unfortunate events have turned me into an emotional eater. i really need to stop gaining and get healthy and fit ...

Does anybody know an easy way to lose weight?
not that i'm fat or anything but i juss need to kno okay maybe i am a lil but i need a summer bod asap!...

How do you get rid of sweet cravings??

Additional Details
i dont buy the sweets- my family eats really unhealthy so sweets and junk are always around me. sometimes it gets ...

Is it healthy to go one week eating nothing but fruits and vegetables.?
i'm not fat or anything, but i do eat a lot of unhealthy juke food (mostly fastfoods).
i'm sure that i may look good on the outside, but it may not be good on the inside. ...

Im 12 and need to loose weight?
wat pills could i take LEGALLY take to gain muscle and loose wait look at this page

http://www.trinibusiness Details
i weigh 275...

Yesterday i ran a marathon on a treadmill totally naked, and barefoot. now my feet hurt. what do i do?

I'm 5'10 and I weigh 145 lbs. is that fat??
What weight would be good??
Additional Details
My body is all proportioned but i have really long legs ...

Does thinking burn calories?
i've been wondering, does thought burn calories?...

How can I stop eating junk food?
Whenever I'm hungry or bored I always seem to eat some type of junk food. I can't seem to stop myself, and it's making me fat. For exampIe, my uncle just came round with some chocolate ...

Im really short.?
Ok so im really short.
14 years old and 5'0
does drinkimg milk work?
if it does
how many cups do i need to drink in a day?...

Am I wayy to skinny.????
I am 12 years old and I read another question & it said to check your BMI & it said that normal was 18.5-24.9 but I am 13.6 woaahhhh rightt!!!!...

Losing weight by not eating?
If I stop eating for about 3 weeks or 2. How much weight will I lose?...

Whats a good lunch for someone on a diet?
hmmmm??...

How tall r u?

Additional Details
just askin cos im only 4'9'' just wanted to know if there are any of u out there ...

NET03
How can i lift my breast without surgery?

mrpoet03
don't they have bras that do that

A liquid insect
Rating
put starch on them.... lol

missmycoco
umm wear a push up bra all the time

kay_flood
Rating
ever heard of an invention by a french gentleman named Brassiere? women all over the world are using them now.

Vaffanculo
Rating
Surgical SUPERGLUE them where you want them.

Sweet_Carmel10
Girl all u need is a push up bra the ones with the wire in it.If that doesn't work for ya just were a regular bra and just put a sports bra on with it.Still plastic surgery is not what you need don't do like these celebrities be doing and be lookin f***ed up when u about 40 just remember your beautiful fat,skinny,flat,or to much.It's still all good girl.

sarahmuffin4
do some pushups. this works the chest muscles which are under your breasts. The bigger your muscles are, the perkier your breasts will seem.

Try other chest exercises as well, like chin ups and chest presses.

motorcitysmadman
Rating
What do you think you have two breasts AND two hands for?

kkahn9dodge
Rating
I've got 2 hands you could use :)

Trudy Bell
Rating
Well... two ways I can think of:

1. your hands...

2. a good bra

D S
push ups....you strenghten the pectoral muscles...which adds lift

DIANE E
you can go to doctor and than my give lasae work with out suarger or he my tell thave to have one

Mr. Right
Rating
Have your nipples pierced then tie a string around the piercings and put it over your head and behind your neck to hold them up!

carferl
Get a good bra !

Red-Chrome
Rating
Padding.

bmac
Rating
Only with a new bra. Otherwise, no. Surgery is it.

Nora G
Rating
go to victorias secret.

droid
Rating
i can hold them up for you

shelly h
exercise to firm up your pectoral muscles will help some but faceit if they are sagging then w/o surgury they will never be where they were years ago

David
Rating
They are supported by muscles. They pull DOWN because of gravity pulling on them. If you do some upper body weightlifting exercises, you pull the muscles tighter, and that will pull them up again.

peanut509
LOTS of women wear an incorrect bra size. Most stores that sell bras will measure your bra size for no cost. The right sized bra can make a really big difference in appearance.

huggz
You cant. Chest exercises will strengthen the muscles underlaying the breasts and may help lift them a very small amount. Other than that its a good bra, gaffer tape or surgery :D

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy