Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I'm 5'2" and 120 lbs, should I loose weight (pic included)?
http://i420.photobucket. http://i420.photobucket.
T...

Is my eating today ok? Im 17 5'5 118lbs.....trying to lose weight for a beach holiday?
Its 1pm

Bfast: Dry cereal
Lunch: Shaved chicken with a bit of spinach and fetta

I will snack on an apple and other fruit.....

What should I have for dinner? Will ...

Why should I not eat whatever I want?
It's a debate I have between me and a friend of mine. We both take multivitamins, but I still try to eat right (cutting back on red meat, eating fruits and veggies). He on the other hand eats ...

HELP ME PLEASE! I am 17 and a FAT skinny person?
I think Im a FAT skinny person
Im 5'5 118lbs
Im going on a beach holiday in 2 months and wna wear a bikini
How can I tone up?
I dont have time cos im in year 12 and work.

Really want to lose weight this month, advice?
When I moved in with my husband over the summer I was exactly the size I looked good as--curvy but healthy. But after living with my husband... I ate more. I really shouldn't have, but I didn...

I'm the fattest i've ever been!!?
help! i thought i was like 100lbs but weighed myself this morning and the scales said 103, i actually can't remember the last time i weighed this much. my absoloute highest weight was like 106...

l
How can i get thinner arms?

Michael T
Rating
lay your arms down on a block of ice

trapped in my fate
work out...stop eating fat

omni
Rating
send me 49.95 and I'll send u my thinner arms fomula with free shipping and handling. act now and i'll even send u my patented unique formula, ask better questions, absolutely free.........

toadpole
uhm?

Aiko P
Rating
you can a exercise by a video it is called a 'tae bo'.my teacher uses that video to get really fit.

leezaa
Dont eat much. Exercise doesnt work for thin arms, trust me. They only make them muscular and thick. Models tend to have very lean arms, and they just diet but hardly exercise.

SeanFU
push ups do millions

♥Angie♥
i need help to and the weird thing is im not fat

Kali
Rating
Lift weights, pushups. use weights like your boxing. do bench ups. like sit on a chair and move your arms out and cross your feet and kinda do a push up the other way

BronxBomber
the only way to lose fat is to do cardio exercises. It will burn calories (fat) from all over the body, eventually burning the fat in your arms. You can also try to tone the muscles in your arm because the more muscles you have, the more calories you burn (more muscle fibers doing respiration) and burning up fat.

Jobe
light weights but do alot of repetitions per set or just do it til muscle failure

christiangirl2030
Rating
sry that uve been getting lots of bad answers, but read this it should help.

http://realwomensfitness.com/womens-fitness/how-to-get-thin-and-toned-arms/

Crapulous Callipygian
arms are quite hard. Aside from dieting, try exercises that tone your muscles. You may think you are making them bigger that way, but muscle doesn't jiggle, and it will slowly take the place of any adipose tissue

newlywed
running burns fat really well!!!! and law off on the sugar and fatty salty foods. its really as simple as that. note: soda is the worst thing you would want to drink if you want to lose weight. luck to ya!♥

ReD SoX #1
Rating
yeah...what they said

Fred N
Rating
Exercise them doing sets with light weights and many reps for toning - and start eating a healthier diet. If no weights are available, use your own body weight - push-ups, etc.
But 5 or 10 pounders and bicept/tricep curls would work best. Also keep in mind triceps make up 2/3 of your upper arm, so don't neglect them! For forearms, look into wrist curls.

Oh, and don't do what models do and starve yourself. That's simply stupid. Toned arms that are slightly big are better than 10 years off of your life span.

a-mac
Lots of reps of small weights, but also exercise in general. You'll be smaller all over :-)

jayne62224
lift weights. it burns the fat on your arms plus tones them, so they look less flabby

camila&hearts
Rating
lift weights

Candy
Rating
lift weights!!

Yo Mama
Rating
surgery

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy