Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I think I have an eating disorder???
I binge/purge at least once a week, usually more, and the rest of the week I skip meals, or eat very little. No body knows this information, but everybody assumes Im okay because im smarter than that,...

Is the Aitkins Diet safe?
Does any have serious objections to this diet? Are there any short term or long term side-affects Ishould worry about?...

Am I fat???? Professional help would be great, but other help works too!?
Im 5'2" female, and weigh 91 lbs. Thats not fat...is it?

im 13...

How tall are you? How much to you weight?
I'm 5'3" and weight 175lbs (i'm pregnant) not that it's an excuse....

Is it true that diet coke makes you gain weight?

What are the quickest ways to lose weight that are not necesarily healthy?

Additional Details
i'm not huge but ive gone into a depression for my weight. i dont know why...im 5' 1" , 15 years, and weigh about 130....

Why do fat people allways blame their weight on medical conditions?

I wonder is it possible to lose 100 pounds in two-three months..?
Do you think so? They say the body is very amazing and what it can do? If so how...?
Additional Details
Am really considering doing this and live to tell it....

Am I overweight?
I am about 5'3.
I weigh around 122.
I just turned 12.
If I am what is the QUICKEST way to lose weight and how much?...

How many liters of water should i drink per day ?
How many liters of water should i drink per day ?...

5'2'' and 106 lbs. am i fat?
i think i'm fat.
but i wear a size 00 pants and XS shirts.
but I FEEL SO FAT. everyday.

help.
Additional Details
andd it's not like a have a
six pack ...

How can i get my legs ( especially my thighs) slimmer quickly?

Were you hppier after you lost weight?
was all the hard work worth it?...

I'm on a diet, but can I have a pack of crisps today.....?
I started my diet on Monday and I haven't eaten any bread, chocolates, rice, crisps or chips since then. But I'm really craving for some crisps now...Please help. Thank you for your ...

Ive recently started working out and drinking lots of well guess what ive gained 5lbs im crying here help me?
i dont want to give up but i feel i ...

How much weight should I lose.?
Ive always been a big person even though no one in my family really is. I am 6"0 and i weigh 219 pounds i have a good amount a muscle and im 15 years old. How much weight do I need to lose to be ...

Is it possible to smoke and still get fit?
I have joined a football team and have been smoking for about a year....

I am a 14 year old . I weigh 125 pounds. I am a size 3 in jeans, and a size 5 in dresses.... Am I fat?

Diets for 12 yr old 5'6 150 pds?
i need to lose weight so i want to go on a diet. my goal is to lose 30 pds. I exercise every weekday for an hour. What r some good diets? also these are a list of foods i DO NOT like

eggs<...

How much do you think i weigh ?
im 5ft 3 and btw the outfit was as a joke for a party , i wouldnt normally dress like that !

http://i22.photobucket.c Details

LOOOOOL
How can i gain weight? :/?
i'm 13 right now. 5'2 & 85 lbs. i get called names like anorexic, a human toothpick, and this one time, a guy was like do you eat? & i'm really tired of it. and even my family is that way. ;-;

soo.. how can i gain weight/get fatter. :(
Additional Details
& besides eating, cause i eat alot and it doesn't help >_>

be_happy3217
Rating
eat more lol i knw u said except eating but that the only way i can think of

tralalala♥
Rating
i have the same problem.

Chikon
just wait until you hit 30, your metabolism will drop and your weight could sky rocket. lol but seriously your probably healty, just tell those people your not skinny, they're just FAT

Kayla W
EAT A LOT OF FOOD.

RowYourBoat
if you are healthy dont try to gain any weight. you may be 13 now and people pick on you, but wait til you are 15 and they tease you because you are overweight. be happy with who you are and what you naturally look like. dont make any changes to yourself because others think you should. either they are jealous of you or are insecure about themselves. please talk to your mom or dad about this, you are 13 and this is only the beginning of a lifelong struggle you (and everyone) will have with weight issues. you will from now on be constantly faced with the idea that you are too fat/too thin. its just a cruel facet of the world we all live in and anyone that denies this is just lying. society is obsessed with weight.

otterlyevil
Rating
Get married. Always works.

JrBeeCt25
eat McDonald's

hollzz420
Rating
just eat A LOT of fast food
:]

see_airr_uhh
Drink a milk shake Every day.
it makes u gain weight

BabyKat:)
Rating
try to slow down your metabolism. eat more!:]

LunaCity
Rating
Ignore them. They are jealous of you, but don't want to admit it. They are hoping you will be dumb enough to gain weight so that they can be satisfied that you are fat and ugly so they won't feel bad about themselve for not being as thin.

wew405
Rating
i feel bad 4 saying this but there is always being lazy or gaining muscls (i prefer the lazy part lol jk)

wreckless dave
Rating
just eat to the beat bb, eat to the beat. scarf scarf....

jfff112
Consult your physician about safe ways to slow your metabolism, also ask the doc about a diet that they would recommend for healthy successful weight gain.

hizbizbiz
talk to a dietician.

sofie831
Rating
well u should eat, A LOT. mostly at night time cuz if u eat more at daytime, u'll just burn the fats as energy. eat lots of fats and sugar, ice cream ! :D

i<3dcfc
eat lots of carbs

hadouken
Consume large amounts of lard and grease.

banana_bonanza
Rating
the best way to gain weight is to add olive oil to your foods. this increases the fat and energy you intake, so you actually gain weight. also, try to eat some nuts as they have really healthy fats that are good for you but they make you fat. another good idea is instead of drinking water when you are thirsty, drink full cream milk (with milo) as it really helps gain weight. plus, try to indulge in some yummy foods like cake and chocolate!!! HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

the_pink_ninja_07
Rating
eat more and be lazy more, rofl

or be glad ur skinny, lots of girls would kill to be 85lbs. well maybe not 85lbs. but you get what im saying..

Isabelle
Rating
i have the same problem....i can eat loads of Mickey Dee's and wont gain a pound. one thing you can do is eat like a pig in front of everyone you know. then they will know your nOT anorexic!
all i can tell you is check out these links, and see if it helps.
good luck.... :]
http://www.greenandgoldonline.com/images/CSU%20ladies%20Bella%20Tight%20fit%20shirt%20large.jpg

http://nutrition.about.com/od/tryingtogainweight/a/gainehalthyweig.htm

PS. tell people that "I am NOT anorexic! haven't you seen me eat? anorexic is when you dONT eat. I just have a High Metabolism."

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy