Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

IS it safe to eat nail polish?
please only answer if you know for sure. i don't need ignorant people scaring me for no reason....

Be honest... Do you think I'm big for my age?
I don't think I'm fat but I'm concerned that maybe I should be a little bit less. Please don't tell me to get over myself or anything like that. My mother weighed 115 pounds when ...

I am to skiny at least that is what my family says?
what should i eat to gain weight

im 10 years old 5 feet tall and 45 ...

Lose weight please help me.
Ok ive asked questions about losing weight a lot and all i get is your perfect the way you are and hippie junk so I am asking nicely please help me lose weight I want you to know ive spent the past 3 ...

I am too fat?
im 27 year old and i weigh 70 pounds and my family keeps telling me too loose more weight cause im too fat. and there really getting annoying! so i am too fat?

thanks, Angie
A...

Is 5'8 a bad hight for a girl?
only 14...

When you open a bag of chips, how much do you eat?
I felt really bummed today so I ate half a bag of chips (the bag was 235 g). Now I feel terrible and I am disgusted with myself.
SO, my question is... When you eat a bag of chips, how much do ...

Do you think I'm fat?
I'm 13 years old, 132 pounds, and 5'3.5.
Additional Details
I excercise A LOT but I look really fat still. I used to be 115 ...

Am I fat??????
People always say that I am skinny but I don't think I am. I have always had bodily insecurities for as long as I can remeber. I weigh roughly 80lbs and am around 4ft 10 and a half. AM I FAT?<...

Fat people are disgusting and selfish...?
Fat people...It not only about their appearence. It's the fact that they don't care about the people around them that have to put up with them. Sitting next to a fat person is nothing ...

Should fat people be allowed to wear thongs?
I saw a woman who weighed three hundred pounds if she weighed an ounce. Did I mention she was wearing a thong that was so skimpy it may as well been made out of fishing line. Are people totally ...

Does this sound like a fat girl?
5'5 150 pounds
Additional Details
she might be 5'6...

OMG I CANT BELIVE I JUST DID this!!! help?
so basicly i ate a watermelon
WITH SEEDS
HOLY CRAPPPP
now watermelons are going to be growing out the yin yang, what should i do ? do they hurt when they come out you butt?
will ...

Tips on giving up smoking cold turkey style?

What can i do to take my mind off food?
please give me some good ideas!!
Additional Details
i am not hungry, just bored and feel like snacking!...

Is it possible to lose weight without exercising?
Not trying to lose weight...just wondering if it's ...

How do i gain weight ?
I know this might be a stupid question but i have about 2 days to gain 8 pounds.

my current weight is 90 pounds
i'm 5'2 and 18 years old.
Additional Details

I'm 5'1 and 96 lbs how do i lose weight?
i used to be 110 lbs, and i still feel and look fat. what do i do about it?
and i'm a 15 year old girl.
Additional Details

Should i use steriods...?
I want to become bigger and bulky'er and stronger, ,should i go on the steriod path???? If "Yes" any idea where could i purchase one in Toronto???...

Am i fat? how much do you think i weigh?

Miss Priss
How can I lose 50 or more pounds in 1 month?
I do not do well with swallowing pills so those are out of the question. I do not wish to have stretch marks and drooped skin once I do lose the weight. How can I go about this?

danbibbins@sbcglobal.net
Rating
First, 50 lbs in one month, maybe if you smoke crack or snort cocaina. Way too much weight for one month; if you want to lose 50 lbs in one year, that is a whole different stories.
50 lbs without having stretch marks and droopy skin, you will need surgery unless you take a long time to lose the 50 lbs.

sandy j
Rating
Work out...get some weights and starting walking and running..I training for a marathon and yes it is working...........

Street Ryda
Rating
Anything over 15 pounds a month is unhealthy. You should aim to lose 2-3 pounds a week (8-12 pounds a month).

Restrict yourself between 1200-1800 calories a day to effectively lose weight.

Stay away from sugar, white bread, cakes and stuff like that. Drink alot of water.

It's basically that simple, the hard part is too actually follow it and defeat your cravings, but the method is fairly simple.

Get at least 20 minutes of moderate pace (a little faster then you usually walk) of excercise.

When you get cravings eat something sweat like a fruit, and fiber makes you feel full longer.

Good Luck!

Phate
50 pounds in one month is truly impossible..i lost 43 pounds in 3 months and even then i could have lost weight healthier.

tony c
start doing crack

dolphinr21
In order to lose the weight without getting loose skin you would need to a lot of sculpting. You may want to go on "The Biggest Loser". They work out 6 to 8 hours a day. Do lots of pilates.

Alan B
Rating
You can lose the 50 pounds by doing just the opposite of how you gained them.

Exercise and eat less.

brittany
Rating
i dont think its possible i have losed 50 lbs in two months so 50 in one month isnt health hell 50 lbs is 2 months isnt healthy from what im told so maybe try and give yourself a bigger time frame :D

?
try butcher they cut of by the pound oops sorry but they do.

AAA
I don't think losing 50 pounds in 1 month is healthy but I suppose consulting with your doctor is best. Get yourself on a healthy diet with vegetables, fruits, lean protein, drinking plenty of water everyday. And despite how you feel about it, you have to EXERCISE! At least 30 min/day.

Or try to get selected on the "Biggest Loser." They seem to lose a lot of weight in very little time. That Jillian...what a crazy training machine....

Stephen K
You can't, not smart. It is too dramatic of a weight loss in too short of a time. You are looking closer to about 3 months

CHIKK
Yeah thats not going to happen...you will have stretch mark and droopy skin..why would you need to lose this much in 1 month anyway?

Ivana N
Use your common sense and decide the reason for which you are trying to acomplish such a tremendous task, might it be worth it at the end?

If you really want to loose weight choose discipline, excercise, a sensible diet (stretch marks could vanish if you have a young skin and unstretch it slowly) Always supervised by a doctor. Of course lipo and plastic surgery might work too, but they are not permanent and remember: easy come, easy go!

arei
Rating
50 pounds within a month... well chop off your head that's 10-20...and your choice of limb or other appendages t make up the other 30-40?

not gonna happen...no way safely... except surgery... but even thats not safe... and anyone who tells you otherwise is just plain wrong... just make changes to your everyday routine and you can make that goal over a longer period of time... give it a few months... not one... you really need to think... do you want to drop 50 in a month?... or live to see the results?... serioulsy...
goodluck hun!

Gypsy Gal
Have you heard that stress causes fat?

Billy T
liposuction is the only way you could possibly do that

Mr. Vincent Van Jessup
Won't happen. Will not happen. Even the most strenuous dieting and exercise will never make it happen. Try a more realistic time frame, such as 3 months. That would still be brutal on you, and would leave you a sagging, dewlapped mess. But you'd at least stand a ghost of a chance of losing the weight given more time. Fast weight loss -- and your requirements are superhuman fast -- always leave a lot of loose skin. Unavoidable.

Clint E
just jump in the pacific ocean and swim to Hawaii

guaranteed to lose it and much more.

reddhotz2000
There is no safe way to lose that much weight in one month. You might, with very strict diet, under supervision of a MD and personal trainer be able to lose 30 lbs in a month. It's hard work, and a daily workout to do. I've seen it done on Extreme Makeovers with Michael Thurmond as the personal trainer and those 3 people ate 6 small meals a day and worked out vigorously too.

qman
Rating
You can't; not safely anyway.

Log Lady
Rating
cut off a leg...

bigcee is the man!
Rating
if you are worrying about having loose skin, then why are you trying to lose 50 lbs. in a month? that's not healthy. if you don't want loose skin you'll have to work out to get rid of the flab. that'll take time. alot of time, and dedication.

goatslunch
Rating
A lot of people come onto this site seeking shortcuts for all sorts of things. In general if shortcuts worked they would not be short cuts.

So the only healty way to lose so much weight quickly would be to chop your leg off.

Beauty2020
Rating
plastic surgery. good luck!

Mommy E
Rating
um lipo?!?! thats impossible you would die

Doodlestuff
Rating
It is NOT POSSIBLE to lose 50 pounds in one month unless you remove a leg. Even folks eat nothing at all, lose less than 30 pounds in a month. You ate your way to your current status. You'll need to cut down on your food and exercise. It's the only way. If it was easy, everybody would be able to be thin.

jen.
so that is not possible
cause it is totally unhealthy
you wont do it in a month
maybe like 7 months yes
just eat right
and drink plenty of water
work out and watch the pounds melt away
Weight Watchers is a great plan to go on
it worked for me
i lost 25 pounds
and to minimize stretch marks
rub Skin So Soft cream on your body everyday.

nerdys_cool
Rating
IMPOSSIBLE! If you want to lose that much you are going to have to have surgery.

AllahFeatTheMasters
By going on cocaine binges. It might be hard to stop, though.

SHANE W
BY EATING 1 CHEESE CUBE A DAY LOL

DUDE THATS IMPOSSIBLE.

ynot
Rating
Try the magnetic diet and their six pack abs program. Its a regime og diet, yoga, some exercise and chanting. Check out the following link: http://www.magnetic-diet.com

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy