Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Any one with good knowledge of losing weight?

I can't stop eating I feel so fat but I just can't stop, I'm sad? I eat on the phone? I eat hanging? i eat!
what do i do, i cant help it and im scared cos i feel so fat! i'm 110 pounds and only 5'2! :[ i keep thinking about bullemia but it doesn't come up or I forget to even try doing it. ...

Diet where I eat nothing?
If I go on a diet where I eat nothing drink water and exercise alot how much weight will I lose in like 5 days? I'm 15 height is 5ft 4 and I weigh 115 (dont answer if your gonna say dont do it ...

Are frozen vegetables as good for you as fresh ones? ?
I am on a pretty tight grocery budget. I also like to eat varied vegetables and it's hard to buy many different types of veggies without having them go bad by the end of the week. Thus I've ...

Am I skinny?
I am 5'6,and i weigh about 103 pounds. Am I too skinny. Also i have SUPER long legs!! I thought i was skinny until i heard people weigh 99 pounds.
Additional Details
btw I'm 12 ...

Do you girls like 6-packs or arm muscles better???
I hav a 6-pack but my arm muscles arent that great, which of the 2 do u girls prefer???...

Does anybody have any ways to exercise indoors with minimal equipment?
I want to lose a little weight and tone up for summer but it has been raining a lot. Are there any exercises that burn calories and can be done indoors? I don't want to pay a whole lot for ...

What can I do to increase my height?my height is 5 ft.?

How to get anorexia?

Is this to thin?
I'm 121 Lbs and I'm 5 '7ft, I want to lose atleast 10 pound for the summer.
I would be healthy about,
Running , jump rope, push-ups, and eating healthy.
Would that be to ...

Is musterbation bad?

Ok People. is there a possibility to loose weight?
if i eat only salad , green beans ,carrots, boiled chicken and drink only water for 6 months would i loose any weight?...

I am a girl whut is the easiest and fast procedure to loose weight?
i am 16 yrs old and is a bit on heavy ...

What can you eat for breakfast if you have a hard time eating?
I have strep throat at the moment so i cannot swallow very well at all but i usually have trouble eating early in the morning anywayz so please help!!...

Is there any way i could get taller?
I am 16 and i want to be taller (----naturally---). Please Help...
T...

I want to be anerexicly thin!!?
so im 13 years old. and i weigh like 121 lbs ): i want to be super skinny! im half way bulemic, i haven't been doing it for awhole but im not loosing lots of weight. i want to look anerexic and ...

Whats the best way to use treadmill to drop fat...slow rate for 30 minutes or fast?

Am I fat? (pic) I've gained weight in 2 weeks???
I'm freaking out. I got a 2 week break from skool... in tht time I was lazy and I've gained 4 lbs!
I have lost 40lbs over the last yr or 2 just eating healthily n whatnot... and now I&...

How can i lose the last 20 pounds?
I've been working out and dieting for 7 months now. Im 5 ft. 7. 5in. and when i started i was 184 pounds i've gotten down to 158-160 but i can't seem to lose anymore i've been at ...

What is the perfect exercise to reduce the belly?

M
How Much Does It Look Like I weight?? (Picture)?
I am 5'6''
How can I lose weight on my legs, and thighs? I have lost 10 pounds and it all came from my chest, literally. If I keep going will I finally lost from my legs?
Additional Details
http://s308.photobucket.com/albums/kk352/ssnowangel778/?action=view&current=swim.jpg

The Skin & Bone Diet.
Rating
You look like you weigh 150-165 pounds.

To lose weight on your legs and thighs, you should jump rope. It burns 23 calories per minute. It has lighter impact on your knees than jogging, works all of your body parts, AND burns 3 times more calories than jogging or riding your bike (at 10 mph.)

Also, drink 8 glasses of water a day. It burns 30% more calories. That's a significant amount.

EDIT:
It's SO obvious that the girl is OVER 150. She doesn't have a lot of muscle. And her thighs are touching. And her hips are just OUT THERE. There is no way on God's green earth that she is UNDER 150 pounds. But hey, she asked for my opinion, and I'm just being honest. So no need for the thumbs down. THIS is why SO many people choose to STAY fat! Other people tell them "You look skinny! You don't need to lose ANY weight!." WTF??? It's just because we're used to seeing fat people everyday. (no offense to anyone.)

LOL and whoever said 110-120...OH GOD PLEASE HELP THEM. I'm 119 and SHE looks bigger than me! And I don't look like some scrawny stick.

And you can't say "You don't need to lose weight to her." QUIT LYING TO HER. When the thighs touch a TOO much, THEN you KNOW you gotta lose some weight.

And when I USED to weigh 135 pounds, I STILL looked skinner than her! So most of you guys are wrong. I can deffinetly tell who the fattys are over here...

AND DON'T MISTAKE CURVES FOR ROLLS. MOST people on here thinks "rolls" are "curves."
And I hope the asker doesn't find this offensive.

And even though her waist is slim, you can still see the excess fat on the belly area. And she has fat on her knees. And she is a pear shape, meaning she has more lower body fat than upper body fat. And I'm like that too. And FYI, I DO have hips, and a nice butt.

And if you look at that pic and say "she doesn't need to lose weight." You must be blind cuz SERIOUSLY. Go to ANY doctor, and he's gonna tell you that she DOES need to lose weight.

Get over it. You KNOW she needs to lose weight. I'm not saying a DRAMATIC amount. Just about 15 pounds. Geez, so many gluttons. But ya, her arms are toned.

trustbuster
Rating
170ish

Born 2sHOp
Rating
180ish

janet
You look like around 145lbs.
Not fat, not skinny.
Keep the good work!

JoshW1911
140lbs. You cannot target specific areas for weight loss. Just keep dieting and smaller thighs will come with time.

fear the spear
Rating
156.3 lbs

Dylan!!!
Id say you look like you are 150 (but im really bad at judging weight)
Work out you legs with msucle exercises to turn fat into muscle and make you look toned.

Hussien Ahmad
u look about 110 pounds

if u wanna lose wieght from yur leg start doing legs exercises

~midNightmeetsMe~
OK, power walking up hills and moderate jogging will do wonders for your legs! Pilates is great too.

I'm the same height and I KNOW you can't weigh more than 130. That's what I weigh now and I'm trying to lose 10 more pounds because my tummy is STILL not flat like I want it. Yours looks good though! 125??

Be sure and tell us because I'm pretty sure I'm right =)

*EDIT* That Haters girl is a MO-RON.....LOL. She needs to get over herself already. And she obviously has NO knowledge whatsoever about fitness, body composition, or what normal healthy women look like. Most likely neurotic and/or just plain ol' ignorant. And perhaps a tad jealous??

tj
Rating
i would say u weigh 135 maybe, 140
no more than that
n u dont need to lose weight

meme
Rating
I think about 135 lbs

Meg M

hella=)
Rating
145, ur upper body looks toned.
im having the same problem w/ weight loss too but eventually u'll lose it from ur thighs...ur just pear shaped

nugget
Rating
Id say 138lbs. You need a bathing suit that is higher cut on thighs. The top does not do you justice. You need a top with some padding that fits like a bra. You are by no means fat. Good luck on losing more like you want to. Do alot of walking to help tone the legs. Losing from the chest is normal with girls. Dont worry

0_o
uhm 120? maybe? i really dunno
you look fine to me though, i really dont see what the problem is...but if you're going for legs maybe walking?

Dandelion.Love
Rating
you look like you weigh between 135 and 150.
to lose weight on your thighs, do cardio (running, speed walking, etc...) and squats and lunges. those will tone the muscles and make you look leaner.
stretch, too. do yoga. it's relaxing and burns calories. plus, it makes your muscles leaner, which gives you a slimmer line.
you can lose the weight!
good luck!
-e
ps- don't forget, though, REAL WOMEN HAVE CURVES!!!
you don't want to be a stick. i hope...

Cassie31
cardio
you dont look fat ... dont get sicky skinny now!

Brandy W
Legs are hard to lose weight from....you have to exercise to tone and shape your legs......try running and doing squats and lunges...

BTW, you look around 130 to 140...

i am the same height and I weigh 126...your body is similar to mine before I started running ( i weighed 132)....my legs have changed drastically without losing much weight.

timetravellingbunny
Rating
About 135lb? I think you have a nice figure.

xXxCupcakexXx
Rating
yeah i know i've lost 40 pounds i think most of it was my chest but yes eventually it'll be from your legs. but you dont look bad. but that bathing suit is definetly not flattering hun. 'specially the bottoms. i'd say you weigh.... 140 ish

Angela. =]
ide say about 130 or 140

stand flat footed, arms across your chest, and move your heals up and put all your weight on your toes, that will work your calf muscles. try doing squats, that will work your thigh muscles.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy