Hi, Im 14 years old and 5 foot 3 inches do you thing that is short for a 14 year old?

dazed and confused...
Rating
no not at all other guys r just too tall good question cya

Sunny
Rating
I am 26 and 5'3 do you think that is short for a 26 year old?

xXvampireXx
Rating
no not really because soon you will grow all at once and you will be tall all boys grow at at a diffrent age but when boys grow they GROW youll hit a growth spert and get tall soon

California
Rating
Hmmm you might be shorter than your peers right now but you still have room to grow, a few years left.

How tall are your parents and siblings if any older than you?

Sarah B
Rating
you still have yet to hit growth spirts. You'll get much taller. Guys grow until they are around 20-25. You have a good 6-10 years of growing left in you. Eat healthy and keep fit!

mn74477
yea.. just a little short.. guys(age 15) i know are atleast 5'8
dont worry though.. you still have a lot of time to grow .
guys stop growing at 18 and believe me everyone always grows a lot

☼Snickers☼
Rating
Okay buddy, listen, I'm 14 years old and 4'10" and you think YOU'RE short?!?!? HA! Yeah right!

Piano_Roks_My_Soks
Well, im guessing your a guy, so no!! guys grow later than girls!! you probably won't start growing until late highschool early college!! It's ok dude!!

rynoxmanedge
thats my size and im age 12 but no tahts not so short

Jet
Yes

danielle_fernandez2006
Rating
it's kinda funny if you are asking that and it just depends, some people are tall or short. My daughter is in elementary school and this girl is taller than one of the teachers

Excellante
I've been 5'3 since the sixth grade, I'm now 32....but I'm a girl. Hopefully you'll grow soon, how tall are your parents? And hey, my 13 year old son is 6 foot and he hates it...people are always saying "wow you're tall" so just try to be happy with what you've got : )

♥Karma♥
Rating
no, plus u still have more growing to do. besides if it makes u feel better ur taller than me and im 14.

Maggie H
nooo!

P.S remember it doesn't matter what you look like,it is what is in the inside(not your organs, your heart.)

Bored_at_work
Sounds pretty good for 14 yo guy. You will still grow. How tall is your father? You may be about the same. Ask him how tall he was at age 14.

adam/penny
at 72 i'm only 5'5 you can't control your height it's all in your genes. your height would seem to be about right to me.
supposedly you don't stop growing til your about 20 or so.
hang in there.
good luck to ya

chocolatebabycakes
No, you are not that short for your age. You are just 14 and boy stop growing around 21 so you have plenty of time to grow. But it really depends on how tall your mom and dad are. If they are short, you may not have much of a chance. If you are concerned, take some vitamins and drink milk more. It may help some.

Sjean
It's kind of short but you probably haven't hit your growing spurt yet. You'll probably be 5'8" or 9"

trevors30
Rating
Everyone grows at their own rate. I was 6' when I was 15, and now I'm 32 and I'm only 6'2" so I had my growth spurt early. A friend of mine was 5'10" when he was 17 and now he's 6'5", so noone ever knows.

Sassanak - There can be only one
Rating
Boys do their growing later than girls, so no you are not short. Have a look at both your parents heights if you can - that will give some indication at what height you should stabilise at.

Btw, I am actually the same height as you and I am 40 years old! That is short for a 40 year old.

sexy_1rma
NO NOT REALLY IM 19 AND IM 5'2 AND BESIDES YOU GROW TIL YOU 19 OR 20 YOU HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO GROW

emerald_wang85
you probably just haven't had your growth spirt yet. Are your parents shorter? If so, you might not grow much taller. You're kinda short, but I do know some very short girls too around 5ft so I wouldn't worry about it.

Cedric L
You'll grow, don't worry.

I was that height at that age.

timssterling
Nah not really. I was about that height when I was your age and Im pretty average sized grown man now.

Heather
im 5'2 and 25 years old what u think

msbliss
No I'm 20 and 5'1" ! hahahaha...

Gemma
everyone has written lol, but i am 5'3 and i am 25 years old!! i think your are tall for your age

Ta-Zu
Not really.
I'm assuming you're a guy...
People grow at different rates and there's no height you're supposed to be at anyways.

Mr. Happy
You have until you're 18 to grow. I stopped growing at 15 though. At 5'10"

Sara
No...Im 4 feet 11 inches and I am 24!!! lol It is all about genetics...some are tall some are short....

John A
yes