Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

My weight...ideal ? underweight ? overweight ?
i am 5 foot 5
8 stone 2/3

I am addicted to pepsi what can i do?
i crave it and actually feel bad and grouchy when i dont have any i drink 20 ounces or more a day if i hv ...

Am I overweight?
I'm 5'4 or 5'5 and I weigh 126lbs. Am I overweight? And if I am, how can I loose a bit of weight? This is seriously getting to me!

Btw I'm 13....

What are some CARDIO things i can do to burn mega fat?
CArdio.. no weights. ...

My teacher called me fat..?
today at school my health teacher was talking to us about eating disorders and like then when he got to talking about annorexia hes like i used to think lexi was borderline annorexic because last ...

God! I'm fat! Help!?
I NEED to lose weight before school starts! Majorly badly. My mom says that I'm very fat, and she refused to take me shopping. I'm so depressed. I'm 5 feet and 5 inches. I weight 133 ...

AM i FAT =( ?
Im 13
> Im 5'4''
> I weigh between 110 and 117 lbs
> im a size 2 in jeans
> i play soccer, volleyball, tennis, badminton, golf, football (with my dad ...

How many calories should i eat daily to lose weight?
im 18
133 lbs
5'5

i workout 6 days a week at the gym
alternating between:
35 minutes elliptical at 180 rpm, weight training
and
30 minutes elliptical at ...

How much weight should i lose(pic)?
Im 5'4 and 101 lbs
how much weight should i lose ..
and how can i losee it fasst b4 skoo starts which is ( 8-27- 08)

http://www.flickr.com/ph...

If you dont eat for a week can you drop a dress size?

Do you think 13 is too young to be working out?
My friend works out.
Additional Details
I am a girl not a guy....

What if your 102 pounds and you lose 50 pounds is that good or bad?
Is it good or ...

Losing weight HELP?!?
my goal is to lose about 28 pounds or at least some weight. can everyone please help me? i need some easy way and no im not gonna stop eating or any stupid dangerous way. so i love to swim but im ...

Im 12 and im 130lbs How can I lose weight over summer w/o money? and lose 20lbs.?
i have lovehandles that are big and it makes it hard to fit into trendy clothes. Please I want to be like my friends and be able to wear a two-piece swimsuit. Please help me.!!...

I weigh 36 stone, I want to go swimming at the local pool, but will people laugh at me? call me a whale?
would you be disguisted?...

Is 107lbs ok for someone who is 5'8 ?
your opinion please....

Does smoking weed make you lose weight?
just wondering cuz a lot of my friends r drugies and skinny...they never workout or anything of that nature and well me im in lykee every sport imaginable and cant lose weight...just curious does ...

Am I fat/overweight?
I'm a teenager and I'm about..meh..4"11 to 5"0 tall. I weigh (my weight changes often) to 102-106 pounds.
I feel fat =( honestly.
Am I fat or overweight or anything?...

Am i fat cause I'm 14 and i weigh 85 pounds.... please help!!?

How can i weigh 90 lbs?
im 13, 5'4 and i weigh 116.. i want to weigh 90. and please i dont wanna hear thats not healthy cause i hear it too much..

so yea can u give me some ideas on how i can loose 90 lbs.<...

SilverVoice
Hey am I overweight?
5'5 and 128 lbs
actually good leg muscles though

but a bit of hips- please how do I get rid of them?

CodeMaster
No!

You're just fine. Cardio workout 30 minutes per day should help with your hips. Your BMI is 21.3

BMI Categories:

* Underweight = <18.5
* Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
* Overweight = 25-29.9
* Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater
http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

Kimbery S
Rating
No.
Not at all.
Your curvy.
Ignore these people on here. All they do is bring you down. They called me ugly and ****. So IGNORE THEM
your perfectly fine :)

te144
Rating
I sense that you're a very pretty girl and young in which case, OR ANY CASE, diet and exercise are good for your health and your appearance. If you have a safe place to run, start out slow - 1/4 mile/day and build up over a month to a couple miles. Eat like you're serious about losing weight but plenty of veggies, and get your protein from chicken, fish. The calcium in 1% milk is a must for bone and teeth health (which works better with the exercise.) Sit-ups will help your middle 1/3 as well as the rest of you. Good luck and don't get TOO skinny!!!

becca
Rating
no i think your good:)

Swain
Na, not at all. And men like wide hips so I wouldn't worry. Some subconscious good child bearing thing from back when humans were much more primitive. B-)

Mira H
Rating
nope.
keep your hips.
they don't lie.

hahahaha. sorry.

Nick B
Rating
Your not overweight.
But dont worry, be yourself, its who you are.
Nothing to be ashamed off.
Dont waste your life thinking ''Oh my god im so fat :(''

Just be happy of who you are.

Alexander M
Rating
dont get cought up in that **** its nothing to stress about if it bothers you work out 30min a day and dont over do it

Vanessa :)
When I was 5'5", I was 135 lbs, and people said I was the perfect weight. You're thin. You can't get rid of hips, so try to get used to them.

Kelsey
Rating
According to the Body Mass Index Calculator:
http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

You are within a normal weight range.

However, BMI can't determine muscle from fat, so you might be leaner than the BMI calculator says.

If you're concerned about your weight, eat healthy, and keep exercising! Talk to a health teacher, parent, or coach if you need help.

JSG
Your figure is a dream come true! I am also 5 5 and my goal weight is 130! Besides, what matters is how healthy you are. If you keep your weight down by eating only chemical filled diet foods and your poor little organs start to deteriorate it won't matter what you look like on the outside.
Walking and squats (wih reasonable weights) work well on hips and lunges are the best- but hard.

wee all be coolio friends! ツ
if your not a kid and if you are like 20-30 your not over weight. muscles way a bit, it dont make you look fat though. and if you feel you need to loose a few pounds, do weight watchers. it works, mother is doing it.

ღ♥ღSaritaღ♥ღ
Rating
nope...

hp
Not particulary. You will lose weight if you work out though.

Mizz Unique
Rating
How are u overweight? Sound normal to me? Don't call yourself overweight, u really could hurt someones feelings who actually is overweight. If your weight bugs u, and even if it doesn't, u should eat healthy and exercise.

adilicious
Rating
http://www.healthatoz.com/healthatoz/Atoz/tl/cl/bmi/bmi.jsp?UserSource=google&Campaign=TOOLS&AdGroup=BMI_CALC&LinkType=search&Creative=01&KeyWord=bmi
;)
you aren't.

For hips, I'm guessing you mean thighs and around the butt.

Do fire hydrants, they're the best glut workouts out there.
Mix in some squats and lunges and wallsits too. And some cardio + ab workouts (crunches).

princton_girl
Rating
there should be a chart online that lets you match up the weight and the height to figure that out. It said that you have a small frame.

MistyRose
Oh my gosh.. you are not fat AT ALL!!!

Your weight is really really healthy so don't bother to loose weight!!! Especially that you have muscles!

Woman tend to look more feminine with lovely hips. However if you want to loose some fat you can try to do sit-ups and go running.

Good Luck!

hamrrfan
Rating
I think your weight is OK. The source will give you more information.

baconizkewl
your just thinking things in ur mind. (at least your not 4'9 and 77 lbs)

Johnny
your not overweight, and hips are natural on a woman

ErinEmphasis
Rating
No.
Have a nice day.

Mark S
Rating
Your ok try running

aceofhearts157
Rating
depends on how old u r but thats not bad i would just work out

jayne62224
Rating
definitely not!
im 5'3 and 130 and its perfectly normal

if you run your hips will slim down
the older you get the skinnier they'll get also.. its still baby fat prb

djemila ashanti.
Naah.

April
Nope not at all.

Cat
You are not overweight. You are just right.

mike j
no
menlike hips

LillyPad
Rating
no ur normal

Rosie M
Rating
depends of your age and if it's muscle weight or fat weight
-R

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy