Help Me loss 20 pounds?

The Brown Bomber
start moving more. if you watch tv, skip your show and go for a walk. eat less, eat more often. go for a walk after dinner. take an extra shower to stay more alert and not get lazy.

slw182
I cannot stress water enough. Drink tons and tons of water.
Exercise regularly and you'll drop the pounds like crazy.
You can eat anything you want to as long as you drink tons of water and exercise.

shekhar
Rating
Work out regularly... eat moderately and more importantly train your mind to reduce weight...

jeffcobb71
very simple. burn up more calories than you take in. start walking 30 minutes a day, cut out sweets, reduce fats, and really really watch your soda intake, drink mostly water. try to eat just 3 good meals and not snack in between. you could lose 20 pounds, and keep it off, in 2-3 months.

Emma P
Rating
mange des pommes !

Ting Err
I've just read this article this morning, says that if you eat cereal in the morning, you'll be more likely not to eat junk food... maybe you should try it... good luck!!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16369025/?GT1=8816

cazmo
cut out bread biscuits crisps rice potatoes and pasta the weight will drop off

Shawnee
Eat healthier, start exercising if you don't already, find a "workout buddy".

zaphiradragon77
I need to lose 40 my self and it's almost impossible. To start with cut the white bread and the regular coke. Switch to wheat and diet drinks. Just that little change it's proved to make you lose 10 pounds in a year. If you are in a hurry get on a tread mill 30 min a day for a week or two and drink up to eight full glasses of water a day. I did this and lost 10 pounds in 7 days. Those are little things that are not so difficult. Other idea is to print a photo of your self that you hate the most and put it next to the image of a person which you admire for it's fitness and stick it on your refrigerator's door. Every time you try to get something to eat you will look at it and say " Remember this is how I look... and that is how I want to look like". It helps a lot. Good luck w/ that.

Rocky
Rating
I have a friend who could manage to loose 25 pounds in 3 month. he was eating mostly vegetables and salad and avoided eating Rice - Meat - oily foods - sugar - sweets sugary drinks.
He also did some light exercises.
He was very successfull but offcourse he struggled much to prevent himself eating those stuffs.
You just need to decide to make it. It wont come itself. you must work on it.
Just dont harm yourself by not eating anything or eating irregularly.
Good Luck

Oel Pezlo
I think that one of the most practical and useful ways to lose weight is cycling. Be it on the road or in a gym, just cycle slowly for an hour or two every day. As long as you go for more that 20 minutes in a row, you burn calories.

DEREK M
Send me two tenners.

fred10002003
Rating
since you forgot to mention if you are male/female/ obese/overweight/fit/unfit/couchpotato/a bit athletik/balanced diet/junkfood addict and a few other details, so lets try the easiest,go and buy a sturdy backpack that fits comfortable and has shoulder pads so it does not chafe or iritate the skin.Hop into your builders suppliers or the beach and get a 4-5 kg of sand. wet the sand and put it in a sturdy big plastik bag, put the bag in the backpack, dress in cotton underwear,(top and Bottom.no synthetics) and a fleece/wool or heavy sport utility set over that ( Backpack on and than go for a walk, not to fast or to slow, aim for around 3 miles per hour approx. The idea is to sweat , and to do this profusely without introducing a myopic cardiac arrest and you have lost the weight and than some soon enough.

vinylsteve
Lend me fifty and i'll give you thirty back.

theoriginalbitch
Rating
have a really big s h i t

ikpfradk
Join Weightconsultants.. My sister lost 65 pounds in less than a year, but it takes time, determination, effort and hard work. But at least it is well-structured so you know your efforts are not useless.

imavictimofwords
Rating
dont diet, if you do that lose the weight adn stop then you will gain it back. you need to make a complete change forever in what you eat. and of coarse a regular steady workout. i recomend cardio.

sss
the one and only thing you can do is to change your life completely and forever and ever - you can't loose 20 pounds and maintain that if you don't revolutionise your whole life. So exercise and eat less and more healthy = all of those fresh vegetables, fruits and fish, no fast foods, no pre-cooked food, no sweets...

In general, you can loose weight only if you take in less calories than you burn. You put on weight when you take in more calories than you burn. So if you don't want to change your diet, because you love sweets, choclates, cakes, Italian pasta, McDonald's etc. and you hate sports, well, then just enjoy your fat life! Look at Nigella Lawson!

Chritsy
Eat lightly and drink alot of water. Make your meals smaller and have up to 5 a day.

♥Tallulah♥
Rating
1000 calories a day, never have protein and carbs in the same meal, and exercise 20 mins a day, simple...

If only I could stick to it!

notre1842dame
exercise and eat healthy. but lose it the right way dont go under the knife.

De S
Rating
I have had great results with an all natural product called Isagenix.

This product is only available by distributor

If you would like more information please email me at bignlild@msn.com

OhSimonsBinDrinkin
Rating
no problem, I`ll sell you this pound coin for 21 quid

deshatown_93
Rating
eat healthy,go on a diet,and exersice daily and you should lose probaly 25 pounds in 2 monthes

tankofamerica
Losing weight is different for every "body" (get it?)! For one month, eat about 1000 calories a day with very little fat, take a good multivitamin, and incorporate some sort of aerobic excercise.

god0fgod
Rating
Stop when you are satisfied but eat when you are hungry. Don't eat too fast and eat a wide range of foods. DON'T DIET EAT HEALTHY.

KC
Drink water! and only water... and eat Light.

^v^OH! BATS^v^
Rating
Control your eating habits and exercise daily

SamanthaSass
Rating
Check out South Beach Diet. It helped me lose 15 lbs (in the first two weeks) However it is a lifestyle change and not a quick fix.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Julie
Rating
eat healthy!

~LoVe~
the best way to lose weight is to diet and exercise but to start cut out eating junk food and drinking sugary drinks.