Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How can i gain weight? :/?
i'm 13 right now. 5'2 & 85 lbs. i get called names like anorexic, a human toothpick, and this one time, a guy was like do you eat? & i'm really tired of it. and even my family ...

Question!?
How much a day should I be runninf if i wanna loose 30 pounds in 4 months?...

What would be an unhealtily low weight for my height?
ie: losing periods, losing muscle mass, general bad health?
I'm 5'7 and 110 ( so dont worry im not underweight or anything) but just wondered at what weight i would be underweight....

Am i fat? Details included...it seems..all my fat goes to one place?
I am a 14 year old girl...who plays alot of sports....including basketball (Top scorer for 3 years straight). ....i weight 118 on good days...123 on bad days. it seems..my arms are pretty thin.......

Why havent I lost weight?
For over a month i have been doing a self control thing with my diet, Im a vegetarian, i dont eat artificial sugars or have caffine. I havent lost any weight at all which is what i would have liked, ...

Toooooooo skinny or normal????
is this too skinny or normal???
hott body or not???
if you are a guy would you date a girl with a body like this or is it not curvy enough???
RATE THE BODY 1-10.
the person is 5�...

My sister is 12 yaears old and she weighs 98 pounds is she fat??

Do you actually eat what the food pyramid says?
I mean...cmon. I eat healthy, I eat vegetarian, but no matter how frickin hard I try I can never get each food group into a day. Obviously, I have to replace the dairy with soymilk and the meat with ...

Swimming good for muscles or what?
Does swimming make you stronger or is it only good for toning and lossing weight? (note I do not want to loose weight) Please HELP!
Additional Details
But if I increase my caloric intake ...

I need to know just a simple answer about loosing weight?
ok, my birthday is in march, and I want to loose 45 pounds by then, my question is, if I start my diet in 1 week (which will be just eating all the way healthy, and no junk or sugar at all) and if I ...

How do you get a quick flat belly?
i run at least 3 miles a day and i eat healthy so wtf am i missing?...

I think I have an eating disorder???
I binge/purge at least once a week, usually more, and the rest of the week I skip meals, or eat very little. No body knows this information, but everybody assumes Im okay because im smarter than that,...

Is the Aitkins Diet safe?
Does any have serious objections to this diet? Are there any short term or long term side-affects Ishould worry about?...

Am I fat???? Professional help would be great, but other help works too!?
Im 5'2" female, and weigh 91 lbs. Thats not fat...is it?

im 13...

How tall are you? How much to you weight?
I'm 5'3" and weight 175lbs (i'm pregnant) not that it's an excuse....

Is it true that diet coke makes you gain weight?

What are the quickest ways to lose weight that are not necesarily healthy?

Additional Details
i'm not huge but ive gone into a depression for my weight. i dont know why...im 5' 1" , 15 years, and weigh about 130....

Why do fat people allways blame their weight on medical conditions?

I wonder is it possible to lose 100 pounds in two-three months..?
Do you think so? They say the body is very amazing and what it can do? If so how...?
Additional Details
Am really considering doing this and live to tell it....

Am I overweight?
I am about 5'3.
I weigh around 122.
I just turned 12.
If I am what is the QUICKEST way to lose weight and how much?...

crumblycakes
Girls which do you prefer?
slim toned bod or muscles im slim but started in gym

KD
So after you've taken this poll are you going to change your physical appearance on a moment by moment basis or will you simply make yourself happy and then attract someone who likes YOU?

louby loo
sense of humor chatty and mucular

Lizzzzy
I like confidence. Be confident with what your have. Its always attractive to know somebody takes pride in their body.
Slim is attractive because it suggests you're healthy and active, and some muscles are definately good, because it shows a girl that you're strong.
But don't go overboard. I can't look at a body builder and see anything but a load of gross lumps.
Having said all that, your body isn't all you have. You have your personality as well. Use it... trust me... girls like that.

Jane M
Rating
Muscles for me, I don't like skinny men at all, but a lot of girls do thats why theres someone for everyone out there. Well in theory anyway lol

koo k
Rating
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEDw75rnphM

speed_skating_queen
Rating
I would say probably muscle, but not like those guys who put oil all over them selfs. thats just gross, so just a little bit of muscle.

lil_chicky20
Rating
Toned bod......not nesscarly slim tho!!!

x.X.Barbie-Doll.X.x
Rating
A slim toned body :-)

goin.back.2bed¦-}
Honestly, it's the looks that attract in the first place sooooo a nice slim toned bod is my preference, but if you turn out to be vain, self obsessed and lacking in humour......it won't matter what your appearance, you will be dumped!!!hehehe

X

pink sunshine
Rating
Tall, dark and handsome, all muscles, A real superman.

how u doin ? ;0)
oooh well i like my man inbetween not to big but not too thin i like someone to hold onto ;0) but i dont like really muscle y men though ether i think if your toned its good just not too much muscle ooh and a tight bum ooooh baby its getting hot in here :0) ill blow you a goodluck kiss mwah xx

Chine
Rating
A slim toned body so you can see definition

geeks_kick
Rating
I may not be a girl but I am a gay male.

And I think a toned bod is the biz.

♥ Miss E ♥
Rating
I like tall with a little bit of a belly, something to cuddle up to. Apart from that i'm not bothered, personality is much more important to me.

barbara b
Rating
slim toned. don't like muscle men,

sara23081972
slim and toned...big muscly types turn me off...but not too perfect, if its all too perfect it looks like you are obsessed with appearance and the gym and wouldnt accept less than perfection from the ladies either which is scary

phantom_of_valkyrie
Rating
Really, I prefer guys that have a waistline not much bigger than mine. I like slim much better--musclebrained jocks scare me. They don't know their own strength and it's always seemed a choice must be made, brains or brawn, and I definitely prefer an intellectual.

I think most girls agree though that personality matters so much more than looks. How he treats me, if he is chauvenistic and tells me not to "worry my pretty little head over it", does he respect me, can i imagine him as a father. Am I a happier person with him than without him? Does he make me laugh?

Those are way more important than does he work out daily.

hatzalah V
Rating
consideration, understanding, gentleness...

L
Rating
just average. personality is more important

wronged
agree with first answerer

Sunshine
Rating
A good mind,sense of humor,and kindness.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy