Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Fat people are disgusting and selfish...?
Fat people...It not only about their appearence. It's the fact that they don't care about the people around them that have to put up with them. Sitting next to a fat person is nothing ...

Should fat people be allowed to wear thongs?
I saw a woman who weighed three hundred pounds if she weighed an ounce. Did I mention she was wearing a thong that was so skimpy it may as well been made out of fishing line. Are people totally ...

Does this sound like a fat girl?
5'5 150 pounds
Additional Details
she might be 5'6...

OMG I CANT BELIVE I JUST DID this!!! help?
so basicly i ate a watermelon
WITH SEEDS
HOLY CRAPPPP
now watermelons are going to be growing out the yin yang, what should i do ? do they hurt when they come out you butt?
will ...

Tips on giving up smoking cold turkey style?

What can i do to take my mind off food?
please give me some good ideas!!
Additional Details
i am not hungry, just bored and feel like snacking!...

Is it possible to lose weight without exercising?
Not trying to lose weight...just wondering if it's ...

How do i gain weight ?
I know this might be a stupid question but i have about 2 days to gain 8 pounds.

my current weight is 90 pounds
i'm 5'2 and 18 years old.
Additional Details

I'm 5'1 and 96 lbs how do i lose weight?
i used to be 110 lbs, and i still feel and look fat. what do i do about it?
and i'm a 15 year old girl.
Additional Details

Should i use steriods...?
I want to become bigger and bulky'er and stronger, ,should i go on the steriod path???? If "Yes" any idea where could i purchase one in Toronto???...

Am i fat? how much do you think i weigh?

I weigh 107 & im 17?
Im 17, 5'4 & i weigh 107...too fat...too thin...
Additional Details
I work out 6 days a week and i play club vooleyball & ...

Hey am I overweight?
5'5 and 128 lbs
actually good leg muscles though

but a bit of hips- please how do I get rid of them?...

Am I too white?(seriously)?
I've had a paler complexion all my life, but I'm always being told to go out in the sun more and whatnot. Thing is, I do, I'm outside practically everyday yet I never get tan. So am I ...

How much weight can you lose if u eat 100 calories per day?

I am a 53 year old woman who throws up my food after every supper. I've been doing this for a month to lose
trying to lose wieght. since i am 100 lbs over weight, won't this just make the fat burn up before it can hurt any of my organs?...

I'm 5'7 122 pounds... is this a good weight???
I'm 5'7 122 pounds... is this a good weight??? I run 3-4 times a week to stay toned....

Do you think I eat a lot?
I weigh 98 pounds and am 5'2''. I think I eat like a pig and way too much. Okay so today I ate:

breakfast; a cup and a half of cereal with 1% milk.

lunch; 2 mini ...

Am I fat? Plz Be honest?
I am 12 years old I am 5 feet tall and i weigh 100 pounds am i fat please be honest i wont report you if you have a mean comment I want to know the truth ?
P.S My dad says it is because I have ...

What is a good snack to eat that doesn't make you fat even if you eat a lot of it?
When i come home from school i am starving. What can I eat that is good for you and tastes good?...

lilcutieerika
Fat or thin?
i am taking a survey and i want to know if you would either want to be fat or thin.

whiz
Rating
i would like to be thin but not TOO thin.i wouldn't want to be like 60 pounds. around 100-110 is good for me.

Brett A
Rating
thin

Ironman
umm thin ofcourse

rukia-kiss-kiss
Rating
thin

cynthia ©
normal.
for all you that said you wanted to be thin:
i always wanted to be too. i'm anorexic. and i hate every single bit of it. my friends always tell me i'm too skinny and that i need to eat more. you honestly don't understand what its like to be skinny and thin. its not fun at all. it doesn't matter what you look like. its just about who you are.

lexiluv
Rating
im def. really skinny

carcar
Rating
Thin, but not too thin that I'd look sick or dead...lol!!

Taytaycheer05
thin but not 2 thin...like not anorexic

Chelsea B
Rating
Of course thin. Because it is found to be attractive in our society. It is also healthier. But I am a bit shallow even though I am not thin I would prefer it because that is what others find attractive.

nonstp
People think that I am big or possibly fat, but when they see me naked they change their mind.
I'm 6'2, 220 pounds and a 36 inch waste. I don't have a 'on the Mens Health Mag' body, but I look how the real special forces guys look, not what you see in Hollywood.
I could easily be fat, especially after my surgery I just had where they removed bomb fragments from around my spine, fussed my spine and much more. I could lay around and eat, but I have really tried to eat non-man made foods and walk with my granny-walker as much as possible to keep myself from falling out of shape. Most people have a choice when it comes to being fat or thin. We just need to get away from eating man made foods!

witteveentommy
Rating
Thin isn't fun. I wouldn't mind being a little more chunky...

justME
thin..but i'm overweight..oh well...

green_sprout
Rating
I would rather be happy and healthy at any weight and not have to think that being fat or thin are good or bad either way.

freetobesuper
People only want to be thin because of everyone else ( celebrities, media, models, tv, etc.). You should be yourslef but be healthy.

My answer would be average. Not fat but not thin, in between.

horizon
Rating
thin

Emily M
which ever was the most healty...its not how you looks, its the kind of person you are

iluvjoshua h.
Rating
between average & thin. i don't wanna become 2 thin.

r c
Rating
athletic and lean

piogler
Rating
i rather be in the middle

Dorinda P
I would rather be thin because i can move around faster and more healthier for you. I'm not trying to put fat people down but that is how i feel about myself to be healthy and strong and eat right work out every single day.

felix2says
Rating
I WANT TO BE PHYSICALLY FIT THAT MEANS NOT FAT NOR THIN JUST STAY FIT AND FINE.COZ HEALTH IS WEALTH.

season4digmon
in the middle. i'm more thin than i should be

Phil N
Rating
i don't want to be fat, but i don't want to be skin and bone. i want to be muscular

juliettavirgo
Rating
As a fat person, I don't know who who WANT to be FAT. I think it's a good thing that people embrace their body image and their size, whatever that might be but being ok with being fat is totally different than wanting to be fat. I know I'd rather be thin any day but I'm ok with the size I am. I am not sad that i'm not thin. But I'd be healthier if I was thinner.

CluelessOne
Rating
I'm not fat. I'm not thin. I'm in the middle and that's a WIN!

Neither. Ü

Cold Heart
neither

junipero locke
Rating
Healthy.

Elliot B
Rating
live life the way you choose. do not take the path of rightouness. take the path that you feel best with. gurantee you will find the right answer to your question.

scarlett d
Rating
right in the middle for me

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.084
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy