Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Weight help!!!?
Hi I am 12 years old, five foot 4 and I weigh 140 lbs and maybe even more. You dont have to tell me that I am overweight because I already know I am. But I just cant stop eating. I dont feel hungry ...

How can i gain weight? :/?
i'm 13 right now. 5'2 & 85 lbs. i get called names like anorexic, a human toothpick, and this one time, a guy was like do you eat? & i'm really tired of it. and even my family ...

Question!?
How much a day should I be runninf if i wanna loose 30 pounds in 4 months?...

What would be an unhealtily low weight for my height?
ie: losing periods, losing muscle mass, general bad health?
I'm 5'7 and 110 ( so dont worry im not underweight or anything) but just wondered at what weight i would be underweight....

Am i fat? Details included...it seems..all my fat goes to one place?
I am a 14 year old girl...who plays alot of sports....including basketball (Top scorer for 3 years straight). ....i weight 118 on good days...123 on bad days. it seems..my arms are pretty thin.......

Why havent I lost weight?
For over a month i have been doing a self control thing with my diet, Im a vegetarian, i dont eat artificial sugars or have caffine. I havent lost any weight at all which is what i would have liked, ...

Toooooooo skinny or normal????
is this too skinny or normal???
hott body or not???
if you are a guy would you date a girl with a body like this or is it not curvy enough???
RATE THE BODY 1-10.
the person is 5�...

My sister is 12 yaears old and she weighs 98 pounds is she fat??

Do you actually eat what the food pyramid says?
I mean...cmon. I eat healthy, I eat vegetarian, but no matter how frickin hard I try I can never get each food group into a day. Obviously, I have to replace the dairy with soymilk and the meat with ...

Swimming good for muscles or what?
Does swimming make you stronger or is it only good for toning and lossing weight? (note I do not want to loose weight) Please HELP!
Additional Details
But if I increase my caloric intake ...

I need to know just a simple answer about loosing weight?
ok, my birthday is in march, and I want to loose 45 pounds by then, my question is, if I start my diet in 1 week (which will be just eating all the way healthy, and no junk or sugar at all) and if I ...

How do you get a quick flat belly?
i run at least 3 miles a day and i eat healthy so wtf am i missing?...

I think I have an eating disorder???
I binge/purge at least once a week, usually more, and the rest of the week I skip meals, or eat very little. No body knows this information, but everybody assumes Im okay because im smarter than that,...

Is the Aitkins Diet safe?
Does any have serious objections to this diet? Are there any short term or long term side-affects Ishould worry about?...

Am I fat???? Professional help would be great, but other help works too!?
Im 5'2" female, and weigh 91 lbs. Thats not fat...is it?

im 13...

How tall are you? How much to you weight?
I'm 5'3" and weight 175lbs (i'm pregnant) not that it's an excuse....

Is it true that diet coke makes you gain weight?

What are the quickest ways to lose weight that are not necesarily healthy?

Additional Details
i'm not huge but ive gone into a depression for my weight. i dont know why...im 5' 1" , 15 years, and weigh about 130....

Why do fat people allways blame their weight on medical conditions?

I wonder is it possible to lose 100 pounds in two-three months..?
Do you think so? They say the body is very amazing and what it can do? If so how...?
Additional Details
Am really considering doing this and live to tell it....

Bala G
Everbody agree that drinking water is good for health - which one is best - hot ? cold ? normal ?
Happy new Year Wishes for all, just out of curiosity, I had in my mind to find out an answer for this question - Is drinking Hot water ? Cold Water ? Normal Water - good for health

nutsfornouveau
Tepid water is good for the body. cold water takes more calories to process and can be good when dieting. and hot water is good for digestion. (not much bad about water)

THing4CSA
Water is the best thing for your body. Normal water contains more chemicals than bottled water, so I would have to say that normal water is better for you. Hot water? I would not suggest drinking hot water as that can't be good for you unless you are talking about shower water hot.

Cold water on a hot day sure feels good going down but you have to remember to not drink extremely ice cold water if you are hot from working in the heat or working out. Ice water can cause stomach cramps. This is caused by the extreme temperature change.

stag211
Rating
well for losing weight, cold water. It uses extra calories to warm it up.

George W
It generally makes no difference, except hot water has a chance of boiling out some nutrients but not that much. basically it come down to can you stomach drinking hot or warm water by it self.

Noone i
Rating
It has been said, and I am quoting: NEVER, and I mean NEVER drink hot water. The reason being has to do with the chemicals in it, that evidently leach out of the hot water heater.

hm06230
Happy New Year to you too guys!
i would think is Normal water but it depends on each and every kind of people bcoz everybody prefer not the same..

CherylLynn
I seriously get ill when I drink water, whether it's cold or warm, Happy new year to you too! I drink a lot of soda caffeine free but yeah I know that's bad for me! But so is feeling ill!

Arif S
normal is perfect when it is hot some important minerals evaporate and when it is cold you might get a cough

pEaChEs
Rating
HOT- YOU WONT GET THROAT DRYNESS AND ITCHING

COLD-YOU CAN LOSE WIEGHT(LITTLE)

NORMAL- ITS NORMAL (GOOD FOR YOU)

Mand P
I think just drinking water at whatever temp you prefer is good...

news hound
I would say normal providing it is, as pure as you can be aware of.-That must be the top priority,-

charlesdclimer
One of the benefits of drinking ice water is that you burn extra calories doing it!..:) Happy New Year to You!

Theresa F
cold

n g
boiled water..........it may be cold or hot or normal....

mark_iced29
for people with sensitive like me, lukewarm

tacomadc
Rating
I think drinking enough water and other liquids is obviously important. But the benefits of drinking mega quantities of water (or anything else for that matter) have been HIGHLY overrated!!!
You can DIE from drinking as little as two gallons of water due to electrolye dillution. It also doesn't make any difference if you drink water cold, warm, with ice, or standing on your head.
Eat and drink sensibly, get enough sleep and exercise! There is no substitute for good health.

J.A.K. <3
Rating
well i don't realy think it matters because it's all pretty much the same but when water is hot bacteria is killed in it so that's a good thing i guess

angiee
Rating
normal water or hot water both are gud...

David J
Rating
depends on what you'r trying to do. cold if your trying to cool down. warm for health. hot for a cold.

rhonda c
Which ever you like the best. I like room temp.

Tessa
Rating
Hot water with lemon great first thing in the morning

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy