Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What is a good healthy snack to eat in the middle of the day?
i'm trying to start eating more healtier before school starts and get in shape. And i get hungry between the normal 1 o'clock time i eat lunch and dinner. Latley i've been eating ...

What's your height, weight and age?
Just ...

OMG! I just ate a huge bag of potato chips! What should I do?

Fat or thin?
i am taking a survey and i want to know if you would either want to be fat or thin....

HELP I ate pinto beans and now have horrible gas, how can I get rid of this? Please don't laugh!!?

IS it safe to eat nail polish?
please only answer if you know for sure. i don't need ignorant people scaring me for no reason....

Be honest... Do you think I'm big for my age?
I don't think I'm fat but I'm concerned that maybe I should be a little bit less. Please don't tell me to get over myself or anything like that. My mother weighed 115 pounds when ...

I am to skiny at least that is what my family says?
what should i eat to gain weight

im 10 years old 5 feet tall and 45 ...

Lose weight please help me.
Ok ive asked questions about losing weight a lot and all i get is your perfect the way you are and hippie junk so I am asking nicely please help me lose weight I want you to know ive spent the past 3 ...

I am too fat?
im 27 year old and i weigh 70 pounds and my family keeps telling me too loose more weight cause im too fat. and there really getting annoying! so i am too fat?

thanks, Angie
A...

Is 5'8 a bad hight for a girl?
only 14...

When you open a bag of chips, how much do you eat?
I felt really bummed today so I ate half a bag of chips (the bag was 235 g). Now I feel terrible and I am disgusted with myself.
SO, my question is... When you eat a bag of chips, how much do ...

Do you think I'm fat?
I'm 13 years old, 132 pounds, and 5'3.5.
Additional Details
I excercise A LOT but I look really fat still. I used to be 115 ...

Am I fat??????
People always say that I am skinny but I don't think I am. I have always had bodily insecurities for as long as I can remeber. I weigh roughly 80lbs and am around 4ft 10 and a half. AM I FAT?<...

Fat people are disgusting and selfish...?
Fat people...It not only about their appearence. It's the fact that they don't care about the people around them that have to put up with them. Sitting next to a fat person is nothing ...

Should fat people be allowed to wear thongs?
I saw a woman who weighed three hundred pounds if she weighed an ounce. Did I mention she was wearing a thong that was so skimpy it may as well been made out of fishing line. Are people totally ...

Does this sound like a fat girl?
5'5 150 pounds
Additional Details
she might be 5'6...

OMG I CANT BELIVE I JUST DID this!!! help?
so basicly i ate a watermelon
WITH SEEDS
HOLY CRAPPPP
now watermelons are going to be growing out the yin yang, what should i do ? do they hurt when they come out you butt?
will ...

Tips on giving up smoking cold turkey style?

What can i do to take my mind off food?
please give me some good ideas!!
Additional Details
i am not hungry, just bored and feel like snacking!...

codizzle
Drink 4-7 diet cokes a day. am i going to die?
earlier than i would have anyways.

Misha Q
coke is not good for you.

chuck
Uh, YEAH. Seriously, pop is bad for you. Even diet pop. Sometimes, ESPECIALLY diet pop. Your body is WAY better off without all that sugar and caffeine. Caffeine does the same thing to your body that stress does. Not good. And sugar, well, eventually you may be faced with diabetes.

mountainking2612
Rating
well, the artificial sweeteners have a very slight potential to cause cancer. Statistically speaking, you are increasing your chance with each drink. what do you think?

shutupandsmile:]
eventually...
its not good for you though
stick to water :]

tomtomadair
That's very very unhealthy. You are definitely running the risk upon yourself of many health problems. Diabetes is a major factor as well as high blood pressure, and significantly increased risk of heart attack or stroke. Diet Coke also contains aspartame which has been said to lead to tragic illnesses such as cancer. Please stop drinking so much, you are only jeopardizing your own health.

Shimmy D
Probably not, but you can get kidney stones because of all the sodium. It will also hust your teeth pretty badly. Try drinking more water.

Yousif (Joe) R
Rating
maybe, maybe not...

You could get hit by a bus...

You could be resistant to coke...

It can't be good for your health though, but who cares...

Anna
Rating
dude, cut back. pop is not good for you, especially that much. maybe try drinking less gradually. like, start off with only two or three a day and then work down to maybe only a few a week.

Nick T
Rating
aaahhh man u r ill

♪♫♪
no, you would have to drink 19 cans a day of diet soda for aspartame to have any affects on you. I read it on the national cancer society website.

Sophie B
Everyone dies eventually...

Will Diet Coke kill you? not likely...

Will all that caffeine give you the Hebe-jeebies? probably....

Bronzo
Rating
I dont think your going to die but i definatly think you should cut back. Diet Coke contains so many ingredients that arent good for our bodys such as aspritane, which has been known to cause cancer. Cut back on the pop!

Rob W
Rating
We all die eventually, you should switch to PEPSI

its the best

badbill1941
Not unless your'e snorting it too.

Katyy W
no but if you do then I'd be screwed too.

x♥Marissa♥x
It's not healthy. Drink no more than 2-3 a day instead. All those artificial ingredients and sweeteners aren't good for you.

just_a_hick
Rating
yes. you will die.
seriously, every question is getting dumber and dumber

elbazzim
Of course you are going to die. But I don't think the diet coke will have anything to do with it unless your system is particularly sensitive to the sweetener chemistry. I think sugar in regular coke will kill you faster though.

Christie M
Rating
idk maybe but thats really unhealthy

E&L
Rating
Yes, I'm sorry but it's going to happen to all of us. As far as I know Diet Coke does not contain enough preservatives to make you live forever.

dma
Rating
aspartame has shown in some studies to have the effects of MS on the body. all that artificial sweetener is not good.
It's empty bloating calories anyways. and a lot of caffeine. how do you fall asleep at night?
you will not die, but I suggest cutting back to maybe 2!!

xandres103
Everyone dies.

California Kush
Rating
Im not going to say that your going to die, but that is sooooo horrible for you. I really really suggest that you cut down to one a day at least 2...geese!!

nrhannon
Drinking that many is not the healthiest thing to do but my sister is 50 years old and she drinks nothing but diet coke all day everyday and she has done this for at least 20 years and she is in good health.

Yahoo answer!
Rating
No but its bad for your teeth and health try cutting back drink some water or propel they have taste but it;s like water

energy012345
its probably not the best for you....

Matt P
yes, stop, drink water. I lost 38 pounds in 6 months from just not drinking pop. VERY NICE ={D

Scolls
Rating
Nope. you may lose some teeth earlier than the rest of us, though.

Psychodelic Chicken
Yes you are...eventually...not from the coke though, from old age

C.
No your not going to die. Some diet products do increase your risk of cancer but diet coke uses splenda* as a sweetener which has been proven safe by the FDA. Beyond that its just like any other junk you put in your body.

BeautyFull
I dunno, that is unhealthy though.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy