Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Am I too skinny, fat, or normal(easy 10 pts)?
I'm 12, I'll be 13 in April. I am 5' 1", 78 lbs, size 6 1/2 shoe, and size 00 in jeans, bathing suits, etc...

Am I too skinny, too fat, or normal? And am I short or ...

What's the best way to mix up exercise routine?
For the past four months, I have done cardio 3 x a week on treadmill (45 min around 3.0 mph) and strength training 2 x a week (30-45 minutes, upper and lower, and core) along with eating healthy. I ...

If you need 5 fruits and vegetables a day are you saying you need 5 fruits and 5 vegetables? Or just 5 total?
I know this is a dumb question, but if all the health agencies are saying you need 5 fruits and vegetables a day to keep yourself healthy, are we saying 5 fruits and 5 vegetables per day or just 5 ...

If I eat fatty foods all the time, but I'm fit, is that bad for my body?
I eat a ton of food (with lots of fat and carbs), but I also do a lot of weights and cardio, and my bodyfat is around 10%, will I have heart/high cholersterol problems?
Additional Details<...

How Do I Gain weight?
Im a 13 year old girl, and I weigh 80 lbs. I'm 5' 1" and its a really long and kind of weird story, but I'm underweight and I don't like being so bony and thin. Please help!...

Mosquito Bites??
I walk every morning for 2-2 1/2 hrs early in the morning and I get attacked by mosquitos!! I used off-spray but that doesn't work. Any other suggestions??I have mosquito bites everywhere on my ...

I feel SO fat?
I just want to cry. I am 5'2 and about 108lbs.
When I look at myself in the mirror all I see are love handles, a fat ***, huge thighs, and a wide stomach. Last year I was 100lbs and I felt ...

Can you guys please give me all your opinion on my weight?
I am a girl 4feet 11 inch tall weigh about 100 pounds I weighed about like 111 like 2 weeks ago and i've dieted for 2 weeks and went down to 100 but I really want to lose weight till 90-95 ...

Am i fat? tell the truth?
5'8 123 lbs 13 years old 7th grade.............

I am a fat girl?
and I am depressed. I wanted to lose weight before the end of March but I'm still fat. I'm 17 weight about 180 n I gotta look good for Summer. Any advice? Because I might just kill myself I...

I'm 5'3 and 410 lbs. is this an ok weight?
nobody ever says im fat or anything....

Is my sister fat????
My sister is really truly thinks she is fat!!!
She is 8 years old, she is 4 foot 2.
she ways 94 pounds.
She really wants to lose weight but she is to young to stick to diets.
She ...

Why am I Always Hungry?
Lately everytime I eat right after, I'm hungry again! For instance; I just had some salmon and I'm hungry. Whats wrong with me? It's annoying....

How do i get fat?

Do You Think Anorexic Girls are hot?
Afriend at school said to me he fancies anorexc girls. I was really shocked and didn't know what to say. I want to prove to him size 0 is tiny and nothing but skin and bone. how could I do this?<...

Is she too skinny?
Does this girl look too skinny or is it normal. she eats alot but its hard for her to gain weight she is 18. would u date a girl with this body?
http://i523.photobucket....

How much do you weigh? How tall are you? Whats your age?
Im 18/f/canada Im 5'4 and 105 pounds....

Tips on being skinny?
Hi There, I know some people are skinny/ very slim but still eat and are healthy. I exercise a bit, but I'd really like to be very slim. How do people do it? Do they ever eat? How do they ...

I am 5'4 and weigh around 90 pounds am i way to skinny.?

Average weight for 12 year old girls?
my sister is 12 years old, 5'1, and wieghts 125 lbs. Is she overweight or is that normal?...

shortie
Doesn't cocaine make u lose weight?
im not a user, nor will i ever be. lol i believe in hugs not drugs. its just i kinda think that one of my friends uses and im just wondering if thats one of the signs or whatever.
Additional Details
sometimes she does get really moody, or like little things i do can make her really mad

Bree
Rating
yeah it does...eewww, and it makes you ugly too..talk to your friend

jackedup400
Rating
yes you do lose weight if you do it enough there are many bad side effects from that stuff

Debbie M
Rating
Meth and cocaine can cause weight loss, and brain loss and heart problems, and tooth decay, and a life full of problem along with a addiction that isn't easy to stop. Stick with your hugs, and get help soon for your friend..before its to late.

Mr. Fancy Pants
Rating
Only reason is because it boost your metabolism

dominicxdinosaur
yeah it does, you crash and you're deprived of food 'cause it'll make you throw up or you're too zoned out to care.

Sophiesmom
It makes you lose weight and fast!!

da.wezal
Rating
Hell Yeah it'll make U lose weight, seen it happen to alot of people...

Smoke GOOD Pot!!!!!

heavenlygrace04
Rating
yes it does. my husband is a recovering addict(you are always recovering) and he lost a lot of weight, he had terrible mood swings and he just wasn't the same person. he came very close to death. I don't mean to get all deep and morbid on you, however if you really care for this person and you suspect drug abuse try to get them some help.

whynotme_ldh
Yes... It does.

I really don't know what to tell you because I don't think your friend will come off it willingly.

All I can say to you is to talk to your friend and tell them that you're worried about them and their health and safety.

You should call a hotline that is made just for that and you don't have to give any names, adresses, numbers, or anything. They will tell you exactly what to do.

Good luck! :)

justalittlealien
Rating
Makes you lose weight, money, friends, job, have bad skin, and gives you time in the Slam!
Just Say No

LDB449
Rating
Yes and Yes

jengtris
Rating
not only lose your weight but also lose your mind.

Andrew S
Rating
It may contribute to a higher metabolism, but that doesn't mean the coke is a 'diet drug'. Coke doesn't attack your body the way some other drugs do, it's a short jolt like speed.

Now, looking like Kate Moss? Yeah, that's more like Meth than coke.

kimmielou3
Rating
it can, but it can have the opposite effect as well

Danielle
yes, it can make u loose weight when u become addicted. but dont do it, because it is highly addictive and u can o.d. and die

blushing4u2
Yes it does and its not a good weight lose you just dont eat and you dont even think about eating when you are hopped up. Its very sad because it can make some really pretty good looking people ugly. I know because I watched it happen to a friend and her kids are the ones that paid the biggest price.

Lilly
Rating
yeah i think it does make you lose weight.

zucchinisisback
Rating
Cocaine suppresses the appetite, so the user may eat less as a consequence of not feeling hungry. Another sign is irritated nostrils and sinuses. If you think your friend is using cocaine, try to get her to talk to a counsellor or other responsible adult. Obviously it's very dangerous.

cv202
Rating
Significant weight loss can be a result of cocaine use.

Sharpe503
it curbs appetite and in turn you lose weight

Patrick
Yes it does. Sometimes models use it so they can get disgustingly thin. You know how Flava Flave is so scrawny? Its because he was a big user of cocaine.

Jesi
Yes. Not a very good way to lose weight but in most cases it causes major weight loss.

?
Rating
if you are a good friend go to her and express how you are feeling

♥Shortstuff ♥
Rating
Yes, it's a sign. I had an assistant manager at my last job who was on cocaine & lost a lot of weight. He failed a random drug test & was fired.

sherm
Rating
It can make u not eat while ur on it but then when u come off, you'll be all hungry. some people gain weight on coke. if she's losin lots of weight it may be crank (meth, crystal) o anorexia. it's good that ur concerned for your friend. talk to her.

carriendewayne
Rating
yes it can because it makes you where you dont want to eat, so the only thing you can do to tell if your friend is on it, whan you are with them and you think they maybe high, look them in the eyes and if the puplis are very small then too, there attituted if their attitude changes. you should know something is wrong.

JuJu
Rating
yeah. your so intrested in the drugs that you dont have a need or desire to eat when you have the drugs. idk about munchies tho.

ti-83 plus!
yea, weight is one. but, the you can because of:

*nose drip
*sniff
*irrational behavior
unclear thought

***"Some users of cocaine report feelings of restlessness, irritability, and anxiety. A tolerance to the "high" may develop—many addicts report that they seek but fail to achieve as much pleasure as they did from their first exposure. Some users will increase their doses to intensify and prolong the euphoric effects"***

knicname
Rating
Not really. They have personality changes...like getting irritable, paranoid, going to the bathroom a lot, sniffling.

o0o_fenix_o0o
Rating
yes, because it makes you stay up for long periods of time and you dont eat much.

Annette
Rating
As with most other habit-forming drugs, frequent use of cocaine causes the user to focus mainly on the high received from that drug, and other needs take a lower priority (sometimes much lower). In this case, a cocaine user might be more concerned with the high from the cocaine that he or she uses it to "replace" most of his or her food intake. Even basic personal hygiene, such as bathing and brushing one's teeth, might be lower on their list of priorities because in their minds: "They gotta have that high!"

As with other things in life, misinformation can really prove detrimental. It's sad to see the way some people fall into traps like this, with very minimal chances of getting out.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy