Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

When trying to lose weight is it ok to drink sugar free soft drinks like diet coke & sugar free robinsons?
Also, do these count towards your daily fluid intake??...

Will getting a job help me lose weight????? HELP!!?
Since I started homeschool I started to gain weight rapidly. And I keep gaining and gaining! I'm going crazy! I tried dieting and going to the gym once in a while, but I can't seem to lose ...

How much would a 5 foot 6 inch woman have to weigh to be considered fat?

Would you rather be fat, healthy and happy or thin but miserable?
I mean not morbidly obese more like real women have curves.
Additional Details
http://www.time.com/time
I know that being obese still ...

Plzzz help me lose weight?
i want to lose weight so i can stop asking so many questions about it and stressing about my weight buuut anyway..
15, female, 5'5,143 lbs
i take aerobics everyother day in school and ...

How long to lose 30 pounds...?
how long do you think it would take a 16 year old girl to lose 30 pounds, by eating very healthy in smaller portions and exercising 4-5 times a week? thanks!...

What mkes people lose weight?

I want to be skinny !?
This is what I look like now :

http://i4.tinypic.com/67
This is what I want (eventually) :

http://www2.victoriassec ...

Don't you hate it when skinnny people say "Im fat!" just for attention?
I hate this! They're just waiting for you to say "No your not, you're really skinny!"

What do you think? :)

Thanks! :)...

I'm 16,5'2, and 181 pounds. whats the best workout for me to do to get to 110?
http://i141.photobucket.
http://i141.photobucket....

How do I get taller?
i want to know how to get taller like what Excersices to do or what to eat drink stuff like that but i dont want any medicin ...

Can i lose weight on a tread mill?
I want to lose some where around ten pounds. I haven't done any exercise for over a year. Will the tread mill work. How long should i go to lose 10 pounds this month....

Can fat people go skinny-dipping?

Is drinking too much water in a day bad for you?
I know that it is good to drink plenty of water, but can I drink too much?...

Do you think a size 4 (in Women's) is too thin?
People keep telling me that it is and I'm smaller than a 4 (I wear a 2) and I was just curious as to what reasoning there was to back the "Size 4 is too skinny" statement up.
A...

Why do the citizens of the U.S.A. have no shame from eating fast food garbage every day ?

How do i get rid of my love handles fast without going on a diet or doing cardio every day?

Should fast-food corporations be responsible for obesity and...?
Should fast-food corporations be responsible for some one getting fat. There has been lawsuits against MCDonald's who parents of kids are sueing because MCD's got their kids fat. Your ...

Can you eat pizza when you are in a diet?

I'm asian and 5'7 but im only 13 is that too tall for my age?
no one at my school is my height and so i'm still single......

Calvin
Does your finger size change if you loss weight?
Obviously if you lost loads it would but how about a stone or two would that make a difference has anybody had a experience of their wedding ring no longer fitting?
Additional Details
Thanks for your feedback maybe this affects people different because I have a ring that still fits from 9 years ago when I was nearly 2 stone lighter strange ;) Hope if I loss the weight it's OK too for when I get wedding ring.

MOM KNOWS EVERYTHING
Rating
Yes. Even a little weight shows quickly in a small appendage like a finger.

♥♥ §åråh ♥♥
Rating
yeah probally
x

kasscabel
Rating
Yep, it's happened to me. Just from losing my baby weight after I had our first daughter. I went down two ring sizes.

Lynn
Yes, it changes.

Ylang-Ylang
Yes, it would change. A stone or two is a great deal of weight to lose. I lost one stone and my ring was loose.

Deborah L
Rating
Yes your finger size does change. Also if you have problems with water weight and swelling your finger size changes.

how u doin ? ;0)
yes i often found that it does but i suppose some might not wear all different :0)

meggamams
Hi yes it does, when I lost 4 stone my ring size went down 3 sizes - but worth paying the money to get them changed as feel a lot better after the weight loss.

Jennifer
Rating
Yupp

cairn4lodge
Rating
it can do. my engagement ring started to slip around my finger, most annoying when typing or in cold weather when fingers seem to shrink.

RU4REAL?
Rating
Yes...
And make sure you establish a daily regiment of Speed-Dating and Thumb Wrestling...you don't want to forget about your poor...huh...thumbs...

And yes, again...I had the same problem of my wedding ring no longer fitting...

Because after emasculating me, my ex-wife cut off all my fingers, as well, so only SHE could be able to reach my wallet...

Cheech
Rating
Yes

december
yes when i lose weight my weeding ring gets really loose to the point of falling off i need to now get it resized

tasty
yes

urbugginme13
Rating
Yes it makes a difference.

Chuck T
Yes

g.m
Rating
yes... i have re/sized many a ring , due to this ...2 months latter (some cases) re/sizing it back up....

Victoria
Yes I've lost about 25 pounds and now my wedding ring is not fitting well at all!!

ashypoo
Yeah sure it would. I put on a couple of stone and what used to be a thumb ring, now sits on my ring finger...

scrambulls
yes I lost my wedding ring that way - very hard convincing her in doors that it was simply cold weather !!

ProfessorC
Yes if you LOSE weight your ring size can change.

superstar
Rating
I don't think so, im always on a diet, my weight is up and down and my wedding ring stays the same!

joanne.schofield3@btinternet.com
yes

♥RAE♥N.Y.♥
Depends. I have skinny fingers since I was 120 pounds. I gain alot of weight. My fingers are the same. People say my skinny fingers do not match my body weight.

♥R A M♥
Rating
It does.

animal
Rating
It will vary from person to person as fat deposits are dictated by genetics.

I gain fat on my fingers and hands as my weight increases and I have to swap my rings around.

Feel free to join us as http://www.cagedanimal.net - Fitness & Resistance Training Forums for more information and constant support.

Many Thanks

"Animal"

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, September 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy