Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I'm Constipated.?
DAMN YOU KFC !! Every bloody time =/

oh welll..... any advice?
should i have fruit?
water?
bicarbonated soda?

What is the healthiest meal option at KFC?
excluding ...

Best way to reduce stress?
I haven't been sleeping, I've been over eating and then not eating enough, I've been gaining and losing weight, and I'm tired all the time....

What is the best way to slim down?

Why do people like to eat so much? it makes them fat!?

Is there way way I can lose weight fast?
I need to lose around 5-7 pounds. I'm 5'5'' and 118 pounds. People say I'm skinny but I have a little pouch around my stomach and I hate my thighs. I don't want to be ...

What's healthier Pepsi or Coke?
Between just Pepsi and Coke, which of the two is healthiest to drink. Niether of them are, but which is better. It's hard to tell, because they both have their highs and lows, and sometimes in ...

Weight help!!!?
Hi I am 12 years old, five foot 4 and I weigh 140 lbs and maybe even more. You dont have to tell me that I am overweight because I already know I am. But I just cant stop eating. I dont feel hungry ...

How can i gain weight? :/?
i'm 13 right now. 5'2 & 85 lbs. i get called names like anorexic, a human toothpick, and this one time, a guy was like do you eat? & i'm really tired of it. and even my family ...

Question!?
How much a day should I be runninf if i wanna loose 30 pounds in 4 months?...

What would be an unhealtily low weight for my height?
ie: losing periods, losing muscle mass, general bad health?
I'm 5'7 and 110 ( so dont worry im not underweight or anything) but just wondered at what weight i would be underweight....

Am i fat? Details included...it seems..all my fat goes to one place?
I am a 14 year old girl...who plays alot of sports....including basketball (Top scorer for 3 years straight). ....i weight 118 on good days...123 on bad days. it seems..my arms are pretty thin.......

Why havent I lost weight?
For over a month i have been doing a self control thing with my diet, Im a vegetarian, i dont eat artificial sugars or have caffine. I havent lost any weight at all which is what i would have liked, ...

Toooooooo skinny or normal????
is this too skinny or normal???
hott body or not???
if you are a guy would you date a girl with a body like this or is it not curvy enough???
RATE THE BODY 1-10.
the person is 5�...

My sister is 12 yaears old and she weighs 98 pounds is she fat??

Do you actually eat what the food pyramid says?
I mean...cmon. I eat healthy, I eat vegetarian, but no matter how frickin hard I try I can never get each food group into a day. Obviously, I have to replace the dairy with soymilk and the meat with ...

Swimming good for muscles or what?
Does swimming make you stronger or is it only good for toning and lossing weight? (note I do not want to loose weight) Please HELP!
Additional Details
But if I increase my caloric intake ...

I need to know just a simple answer about loosing weight?
ok, my birthday is in march, and I want to loose 45 pounds by then, my question is, if I start my diet in 1 week (which will be just eating all the way healthy, and no junk or sugar at all) and if I ...

How do you get a quick flat belly?
i run at least 3 miles a day and i eat healthy so wtf am i missing?...

I think I have an eating disorder???
I binge/purge at least once a week, usually more, and the rest of the week I skip meals, or eat very little. No body knows this information, but everybody assumes Im okay because im smarter than that,...

LiBnAnEyEh !!
Does wieght have anything to do with height?
ok so im a 14 year old girl thats 5'9" and when i get on the scale it sometimes reads : 140 lb, then 143lb, then 140lb, then 145 lb ....so u get my point ..up down. i once got up to 150 lb, but then loost it down to 144 lb right away! is this bad or what?

#1InuyashaFan^-^
yes.... if un are tall that has an effect on you weight.... my friend is 5'2" or 5'3" im not sure but shes around 125, 130 so ur weight sounds about right.

chineseazn
yes taller ppl get heavier
like if ur something pouds and get taller you get heavier

April <3
Rating
nope, but your height does. I am 5'8" and my normal weight for my height is 145-150

curlygirl
Rating
There is nothing wrong with you. I'm 14 and 5'2" and I weigh 105 pounds and almost every minute I'm a different weight. It's normal to have that. And for taller people may weith more than shorter person because of height, but every teen has up and down weight.

megansm1975
Your weight fluctuates daily, even hourly, depending on what you have in your body. Usually I weight first thing in the morning to get my weight.

Bobbi Jo
That is pretty tall for a girl your age. I think your weight sounds perfectly normal. Fluctuation is normal. Your weight depends on what time of day you weigh yourself. Maybe you've just eaten or you are wearing your shoes. I found out at one of my weight watchers meetings that if you weigh yourself right after you work out you will weigh heavy. It's just one of those things. That combined with the fact that a lot of things are changing in your body right now. Give it time, and don't stress- you're perfect just the way you are!!!

gordis
Rating
it's normal. i guess it depends on what scale you have and where do you put it. i used to have an electric scale and i used to have carpet. so it wasn't a good combination. it just wasn't accurate. you should put the scale on actual floor like the bathroom floor since there's no carpet there. i also prefer the non electric scales. i think they are more accurate. electric will always go up and down.

gerardluvr<3
Rating
you are very tall so you have longer bones and muscles so that is a perfect weight

April D
No your weight can change with the time of day! I gained FIVE pounds in ONE day! It's just by eating food, and drinking water, etc... and the next morning I was back down.

It's not bad at all! Here's what you do - weigh yourself every morning after you get out of bed. Totally naked, but after you go to the bathroom. This is called your "true" weight.

And yes, height DOES have to do with weight, but it wouldn't make it change. For every INCH you are over 5ft, you should gain 5 lbs.

So:
100 lbs is 5ft tall
105 lbs is 5'1"
110 is 5'2

and so on.

You should be 145. Perfect!

Kay
Rating
if your taller your goign to weigh more and it will look fine!

Mike G
Loost? Wieght? Are these new words?

dot&carryone.
Rating
I'm much too short for my weight.

xopinkrose
Rating
The scale will always go up and down in numbers during the day. If you want an accurate weight check after you use the bathroom in the morning step on the scale, that will be your actual weight. Anything after that is off, because during the day you eat and drink. Those weights are totally normal for your height!!

Chuey R
Rating
It's perfectly normal!

Especially if you're 14 and still growing. When it comes to height, well, when you're taller you have to support more bone, and body, therefore weighing you more.

Of course, there are days when you retain water from running or excersizing a lot, which could be more depending on how much your body is used to retaining.

And then there's the fact if you just ate or feel bloated. Not to mention being sick can move, gain or lose a few pounds.

Weight also varies from time of day. Why? One reason is you the weather. If it's sunny, and you're outside, you can typically absorb a vitamin and absorb water. Also, your eating habits also can take affect. :)

Then there is the cycles. Your period could also be changing the normal balance of things in your body.

So to sum it up we have:

1.) Time differences

2.) Height and control

3.) Excersizing

4.) Retaining water

5.) Growing / Cycles

6.) Weather

7.) Hormones

8.) New diets/ Eating habits

9.) Disease

I hope this helps. Sorry if it's long, I wanted to get this right. :)))

You should feel lucky that you change weight frequently. It's all natural and shows that you're a healthy being. When you get older and hit 21, things should slow down a bit and even out.

Laura U
You are still growning and believe it or not , your bone mass and muscle do make a large difference in your weight. Don't worrie about the fluxuations, part of it for a young woman also has to do with her cycle. So if you are looking for a steady weight , the best thing to do is to weigh your self once a month at (as close as you can ) the same time of the month and take into concideration that you store more fat and water during the colder months of the year. Small fluxes like you experience are normal. Don't worrie you sound like you are at a very healthy weight for your hieght and age. You don't want to be under weight , becausde that causes too many heart and other problems (health wise) too.
If you are truly concerned you should talk to your parents and doctor. they can help you get a good idea of what is healthy for you.

east1o1
Rating
yes

~~SUBZ~~~
Rating
not bad there are different scales. some use height and weight some just weight weight, and some just guess by height. and no it has nothing to do with that! people are tall and really skinny but short people can be really fay. depends on yourself and another reason is that you don't eat enough or as much as you did the other time you weighed yourself.if you eat a lott ovibously you will weigh more but if you eat less you will weigh less. it also depends when you way yourself. if you weigh yourself after dinner you ate so you are heavier. but say you weigh yourself again in the morning you lose weight in your sleep about 5lbs.so that might be another reason.i hope this helps. ~sabrina c.

skegcu
Rating
Normal. The taller you are the more you are going to weigh and because your 14 you are still growing..(feet, ears, breasts, etc.) also probably depends on if you didnt eat yet or what shoes your wearing..dont worry the scale will even out in a few years

Sean K
Rating
The taller you are the more you should weigh

Nah you'll survive, your the perfect weight and don't let any1 tell you otherwise.

The taller you are the more you should weigh.
:P

Ariel S
your fine, if the scale goes up and down like that then i would probably take the average.

carpediemmaster
no, but height has to do with weight
your weight will likely fluctuate daily because of water levels in your body......or over several days, if you exceed the amount of calories your body needs in order to function

kay_flood
Rating
height and weight are what are used to calculate your body mass to determine if your weight is healthy. The fluctuations you see in your weight is due most likely to water retention, most often this occurs in concert with where you are in your ovulation cycle, for women. It is normal. If you want to know what you body mass index is, check out the website below

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy