Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How much weight will i lose if i don't eat anything for 30 days?

Im feeling weird....please help!!!please!!?
It was my holidays so my mum was frequently making fried stuff like french fries and other fried stuff...on wednesday she made fries and i ate them and then she made them on friday and then she made ...

I want to learn to be bulimic...?
i really want to be skiny. and i need some help. i want to be bulimic. but the only problem is...i have tried and its hard to get use to sticking your finger or toothbrush down your throat. i really ...

Do I look anorexic? How much do you think I weigh?
http://img217.imageshack

yes, I am tucking in my stomach, but not very much. I'm only around 5'1, keep in mind. How much does it look like I ...

Is it possible to drink so much water that you die?

Additional Details
To those you say it's called drowning: I said DRINK water, not inhale it! LOL....

What do you do when you feel fat and ugly?
Do you have any coping mechanisms for when you feel fat and ugly? What do you do to deal? Work out? Eat less? Meditate? How do you handle it? I feel like a blimp and no amount of eating right or ...

Poll: Do you like your body?
what do/don't you like about it?

asking this because a lot of people posting questions here seem to not.......

Am i considered overweight?
im 14 and 5'8 and i weigh about 149-150?...

How Much Do You Think I Weigh??
http://i285.photobucket.
Im 5'9
Thnks
=]
Additional Details
I Weigh 112 ...

Am i overweight? fat???
im 5 foot 8 and 121 pounds. im 13 years old. and i feel like im kinda fat but everybody tells me im not. HELP....

OMG! I totally need your help!!!!?
Okay, i wanna go on a diet.
i have a plan, i dont really care if i have to starve myself, i can control my appetite...but i mean, i wanna lose weight though. Okay please tell me if it will work, ...

I felt depressed so i just ate 6 bags of crisps. now i feel even worse because mega CALORIES. what shall i do?

What are some foods that can make u gain weight?

Should fat girls be allowed on the beach......?

Fat? please be honest.?
im a 15 year old girl. 5'9"ish and i weight 123 lbs.
is that fat? please tell the truth,...

I'm 21yrs..108Lbs and 5'3" is that beinf too fat?

Is this unhealthy? Am i really killing myself?
I'm 15 years old and i've had pretty good self esteem my whole life but its not great. I'm 5' 3" and I weigh 109 pounds. I run everyday and I'm not a big eater. I might ...

It's embarrassing... ?
Everyday, I eat breakfast around 6AM, and don't get a chance to eat till 12pm.

And whenever I do that, my stomach growls really loudly to signal to me that it's empty and that I&...

How much does it look like I weigh?
I dont care about how much I actually weigh, I just want to know how much I look? You can tell me in pounds or kilograms or just make a comment... I dont really care too much.

http://img78....

Exactly WHY is soda bad for you?
I know that it rots your teeth. and that it's empty calories?

Why else. I'm trying to convince my coworkers to give it up and just drink water, with the "fulfill or on the ...

*Alyssa*
Does smoking weed make you lose weight?
just wondering cuz a lot of my friends r drugies and skinny...they never workout or anything of that nature and well me im in lykee every sport imaginable and cant lose weight...just curious does weed work??
Additional Details
well thx so much for all your answers u have totally taken that option out of my head :))

CaRLyCiSSeR!
Rating
ummm... DRUGS R BAD!!!!!!!!!

Wintermute
people who smoke pot get what's called the munchies so they tend to eat what's known as "empty calories" and nothing else. someone active like yourself who probably eats well and exercises, you more than likely have more muscle mass which is heavier than fat. i wouldnt take up smoking pot to lose weight.

littlegypsy
Yes sometimes, if you're not a munchie muncher....

Jess D
no, it makes you quite hungry actaually.

mel
no, you get the munchies and it makes you want to eat more.

Danielle
Rating
munchies. makes u gain. seen scary movie 2? lol

Little Tyme
NOOOOOOO it does not make you skinny, as a matter of fact one of the side effects is that it causes you to be hungry. So you eat a lot and then sit on the couch...not a combo to make you skinny. They prolly just have fast metabolismis. Dont start doing drugs to lose weight, take some diet pills or something legal.

Hannah A
Rating
Sometimes depends on ur genes and stuff. But plzzzz dont try drugs!!!!

MR. KRATOS
Just the opposite you get the munchies and get fat and lazy.

Chas_wants_to_sing
nahh.. alot of stoners i know are kinda on tha heavy side..

Silly gurl!
Nope.
It makes you unhealthy. lol

tshnobodysfool
Rating
I've always heard it increases your appetite, so not the best weight loss drug. IF you have problem skin already - it can cause SEVERE break outs.

Lucia.
Not if you get the munchies!

Weed often intensifies the appetite.

I am not condoning drug use and would NEVER advise anybody to use illegal drugs as a way to lose weight- just don't do it!- but amphetamines are a far greater appetite suppressor and used to be used in diet pills. However, you never know what is in the drugs you buy and it is just not worth the risk.

fluer_ball
Rating
NO. They are young. Wait until they are a little older and their metabolism kicks in. Keep working out and playing sports. It will payoff for you in every way in the long run.

manx girl Isle of Man.
I doubt it, everybody I have ever seen use it always gets the munchies and devours loads of chocolate and sweets after!

The only thing that will make you lose is brain cells!

Just go on a diet, safer, healthier and much easier

Bogie
gain, meth, that makes you lose weight

strange_chick_619
They could be into harder drugs (i hope not) and those would make them thin or they have fast matabolisms, genetics or they aren't healthy

amandafofanda66
Nope.

OPC (formally known as rick j)
there not just smoking weed there doing coke and meth and crank weed dosen't make you gain or loose weight

CRYSTAL
Rating
No it gets u hunggry with are called the munchies

Who?
It's different for everyone. Sometimes it speeds up for metabolism, sometimes it doesn't. If you are resorting to smoking weed because you are too lazy to go run or do some crunches, you are a fool, and fail at life.

????
People think that stoners would be fat because they get the munchies. I have been around potheads most of my life, they might get the munchies every now and then, but when they aren't smoking, they don't really eat. Weed is actually an appetite suppressant.

Carol B
Rating
you gain weight if anything

Archangel
No, you'll getmunchies and eat a ton. Have you ever seena fat stoner? The big fat smoke all day stoners. They are usually older tahn your friends becasuse all your friends have young metabolisms. Anyways back to the fat stoner, that will be you. It is in your genes, eating healthy is the key, not wasting your life.

Best Martial Artist Ever
Most people I knew that smoked weed were usually a couple pounds overweight.

BigRock401
It wholly depends on the person. For example, many people I know who are like you described skinny people, yet consistent marijuana users, find the drug's sedative effects (what makes them not get off the couch) actually discourage them from eating. So if they are stoned all day, they eat less, etc... Some of them however, are just naturally skinny. Lastly, they may in fact be using cocaine in addition to marijuana, in which case the cocaine is what is causing any weight loss.

On the other side of the coin is the many people who gain wieght from their marijuana use. This is because of the ability of the drug to increase appetite ("the munchies"), and their tendency to eat high fat high calorie foods because of this. I would venture to say that these people far outnumber those that lose weight because of weed.

For the record, many people who recreationally use marijuana would cringe at your use of the term "druggie". For those that only use marijuana, and responsibly, this term is fairly offensive. I doubt your friends would like to be called this. just FYI

Anthony G
Weed makes you hungry...you eat then sit there stoned. Then you smoke some more and eat some more...
I am going to have to say that your friends are doing more than pot...a lot more serious stuff.
Meth more likely.
Time to find some new friends.

John H
Rating
I went to school with a fat guy that smokes weed everyday

so no..

some people are just blessed with good genes and fast metabolism

"Captain Obvious"
Rating
Forget the weed,go for the crack...(Sarcasm)What kind of question is this?

danisoccergirl9
Rating
No it makes you gain weight because you get the munchies

zaKks mom
Rating
no...not weed...now if they are doing other drugs then yes...or if they are addicted to weed then yes....but generally no weed doesnt make you lose weight....crack does!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy