Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How can Cheese Pizza be that bad for you?
Now I know pizza is considered a high fat food. And I understand with pepperoni and other meats on it, it becomes greasier. However what about just plain cheese pizza? Cheese may have fat but it is ...

What is a good healthy snack to eat in the middle of the day?
i'm trying to start eating more healtier before school starts and get in shape. And i get hungry between the normal 1 o'clock time i eat lunch and dinner. Latley i've been eating ...

What's your height, weight and age?
Just ...

OMG! I just ate a huge bag of potato chips! What should I do?

Fat or thin?
i am taking a survey and i want to know if you would either want to be fat or thin....

HELP I ate pinto beans and now have horrible gas, how can I get rid of this? Please don't laugh!!?

IS it safe to eat nail polish?
please only answer if you know for sure. i don't need ignorant people scaring me for no reason....

Be honest... Do you think I'm big for my age?
I don't think I'm fat but I'm concerned that maybe I should be a little bit less. Please don't tell me to get over myself or anything like that. My mother weighed 115 pounds when ...

I am to skiny at least that is what my family says?
what should i eat to gain weight

im 10 years old 5 feet tall and 45 ...

Lose weight please help me.
Ok ive asked questions about losing weight a lot and all i get is your perfect the way you are and hippie junk so I am asking nicely please help me lose weight I want you to know ive spent the past 3 ...

I am too fat?
im 27 year old and i weigh 70 pounds and my family keeps telling me too loose more weight cause im too fat. and there really getting annoying! so i am too fat?

thanks, Angie
A...

Is 5'8 a bad hight for a girl?
only 14...

When you open a bag of chips, how much do you eat?
I felt really bummed today so I ate half a bag of chips (the bag was 235 g). Now I feel terrible and I am disgusted with myself.
SO, my question is... When you eat a bag of chips, how much do ...

Do you think I'm fat?
I'm 13 years old, 132 pounds, and 5'3.5.
Additional Details
I excercise A LOT but I look really fat still. I used to be 115 ...

Am I fat??????
People always say that I am skinny but I don't think I am. I have always had bodily insecurities for as long as I can remeber. I weigh roughly 80lbs and am around 4ft 10 and a half. AM I FAT?<...

Fat people are disgusting and selfish...?
Fat people...It not only about their appearence. It's the fact that they don't care about the people around them that have to put up with them. Sitting next to a fat person is nothing ...

Should fat people be allowed to wear thongs?
I saw a woman who weighed three hundred pounds if she weighed an ounce. Did I mention she was wearing a thong that was so skimpy it may as well been made out of fishing line. Are people totally ...

Does this sound like a fat girl?
5'5 150 pounds
Additional Details
she might be 5'6...

OMG I CANT BELIVE I JUST DID this!!! help?
so basicly i ate a watermelon
WITH SEEDS
HOLY CRAPPPP
now watermelons are going to be growing out the yin yang, what should i do ? do they hurt when they come out you butt?
will ...

Tips on giving up smoking cold turkey style?

D M
Does making yourself sick after a meal help you loose weight?

peace artist.....
No it just makes you very ill, making yourself vomit repeatedly leads to huge health problems, rotten teeth, malnourishment, being the least of your problems. So don't go there....

yerdonia
Rating
no infact it screws up your metabolism. the body takes all the calories and fat it can before you get rid of the food and stores it, thus making you gain wt. get help if you are doing this as it can lead to death.

Paris' evil cousin
yeah
but its not good for you to do it that way bcuz it ruins your teeth and your throat

elyslund
Sweetheart, I hope to heaven you do NOT do that....oh, yes, it will make you lose weight...BUT

It leads very quickly to an actual disease called Bulemia....
In some cases of prolonged use...death!

Elysabeth Faslund...poemhunter

ItsMe
It may, but it is also a sign of an eating disorder. Please, seek out the help of a therapist!! This is very serious and can be a deadly move.

Tamyra D
Probably not! The best way to loose weight is to eat healthy and exercise. -------- If loosing weight is what your after

Alex S
Rating
Do you mean throwing up? This is called bulimia. Dont do it. yes it will help you loose weight but it is extermly unhealthy for you and can kill you.

Destra
Yes. Though it's not healthy, and could eventually lead to death.

sparkey
yes but it is called bulemia and is a serious problem if you are doing this see a doctor asap

mizzmamma
yes but its a bad road to go down, why not just eat small frequent meals during the day that are healthy and exercise,

L
Rating
it can do, but it is NOT GOOD.

it causes serious health and mental issues (you enter a love/hate relationship with food).

all that stomache acid can also rot your teeth if you are throwing up continuously.

BETTER to eat sensibly and exercise

tysavage2001
In the short run it might .. but over the long run, it will make you very sick. I wouldn't do it. Good Luck ! :)

La Sirené
Yes, it's called BULIMIA. It's dangerous, depletes your body of necessary nutrients and electrolytes, and can KILL. If you're even thinking about doing this, DON'T.

You don't want to end up looking like this: http://comenius.susqu.edu/bi/150/2001/Eating%20Disorders/Pictures2.htm

Lisa
Rating
Not as much as you'd think, for one. For two, bulimia is a serious medical condition. Why on earth would you want to do that to yourself?

Regina :D
No it makes you stupid.

The Best Damn Avril Fan
No, it's unhealthy and can cause long term health problems.

jwburton3
It does not make you any better

gamer
yea but you look sick and disgusting...its kinda stupid...no its realy stupid

Sniper!
thats just idiotic and no it doesnt work!

Prince F. Charming
Rating
of course. have you heard of a little something called bulimia.

coops2404
Rating
Yes it does temporarily but in the long-run it is extremely unhealthy

Southern Comfort
The acid from your stomach will eat away the enamal on your teeth and they will rot away like a crystal meth addicts. Check binging and purging...I promise it will rot your teeth. No joke!

Mary
Rating
no

desertskieswoman
sure does...and if you keep on doing it, it will eventually kill you. but you will be thin, right?

Marguerite
Yes, and it also makes you smell terribly.

yaguru
Rating
no.

icequeen
Rating
You know it does, it also helps you nearer to death

Amustapha
Rating
This is bulimia and the acids from your stomach will burn your throat, make you cough and wear out the enamel on your teef!! Don't do it.

irish_matt1971
Rating
talk to your mon and dad soundes like you need help

Chelsea Lynn
Rating
no, it means you have a problem :(

you can get REALLY sick from doing that..

Rolsy
Rating
Don't do it. It will lead to far greater problems!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy