Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Am i fat[look in details]?
i weigh 120 somethign puonds
and 5'5
and ppl call me fat
but many call me normal and no ur not fat
i dont have a stomach at all
but i do have thighs
and that pisses ...

What is the quickest way to lose weight ??

Should you eat breakfast even if your not hungry?
please only answer if you know!?...

Im only eating fruits and fat free yogurt for 3 months now?
am i going to be okay?
im 15 in june btw)...

How can you put on wait when your skinny even if you eat allot?
i eat allot although i just dont put on wait....

CAn you tell me your age,height, and weight, Plz?

Which people disgust you more: fat people or shallow people who judge them by their appearance?

How do u lose 5 pounds a day?

Help! me! why do u exercise with music & why?
OK SO IM DOING A SCIENCE FAIR PROJECT & I ALOT OF PEOPLE TO TELL ME WHY U CHOSE TO LISTEN TO MUSIC WHILE U EXERCISE! & WHY!
THANKS ILOVEU!...

I didn't work out today and now I feel guilty?
Is this such a bad setback? I didn't have work or anything else to do today and I told myself I was going to workout a lot but I ended up lying in bed all day. I work out at least 3-5 times a ...

Am I overweight?
I am an 18 year old boy who is 6 foot tall and 16 stones in weight! Am i fat? And if I am how much shall i lose and how?

Thanks

Mark
Additional Details

How much should a girl, 18, 5"7" weight? b/c i weigh 123 pounds?

Its like anorexia but i dont want to lose weight, i want to be taller?
im naturally skinny, so weight is by no means an issue for me.
my obsession is with gaining height
i eat things with lots of vitamins, lots of calcium
im always stretching my legs, ...

Am I fat???!!!? PLEASE HELP!?
I'm 15, I weight 120, and I'm 5'4. I FEEEL fAT =( AM II??...

Am I too skinny?
I'm 13 year old.
I'm 4'11 and I weigh 70 lbs.
I try to gain weight but, it's not working.
What should I do?
Thanks for the help!
I appreciate it!...

Ok i need to loose pounds in three days?
ive tried everything pills diets exersise but i keep going back to the ...

How can I get taller?
I'm not looking for dumb answers or "no you can't." I'm dead serious, and I need help. I'm 13, and I'm really short. If you can give me a way to get taller, I will ...

My age is 20 & my height is 5'1 . how can i increase my height. this is serious no funny responses. thankyou
i am using yoko and i also ordered super-growth is there any way i can do more than this. i also do the stretching exercises. please let me know if you know anybody has made it that would boost my ...

I'm 16, 5 feet and i weigh 83 pounds. Is that normal?

I'm skinny and wanah get fat, what should I do?
I eat a lot of crap and not even gain a pound...c'mon...I need a way to gain weight...not lose it!...

JoC
Does decaf coffee stunt your growth?
Will decaf coffee stunt your growth?

lizzie
Rating
no trust mee

April
No, but I had a teacher who drank at least three cups of coffee a day and she told me that her dentist said it wasn't very good for teeth.

PinkRose
No not that i know of!!!!!!

Melissa
Well decaf has no caffiene, which is responsible for stunt growth (or so they speculate) so I would think not. It's still not a healthy habit to get into though.

FashionSavy807
Not at all Im living proof. I have been drinking espresro and coffie both decaf and regualr and im 6'3. So no there is no way its a myth

All4u2c33
Rating
no, and the only reason that caff would is due to excessive consumption during the growth stages.

RetroBunny69
Rating
I don't know...but decaf coffee is usually worse than regular coffee. it takes chemicals to make regular coffee decaf... regular coffee is at least natural.

Wally
Rating
I know a really fat person who drinks decaf. So if it stunts your growth, it obviously does not stunt growth in the outward direction.

Angelo C
Rating
Coffee whether regular or decaf does not stunt children's growth. It is an urban legend that was spread to dissuage kids from drinking coffee because the advers effects on the nervous system. Too many jitters with coffee.

susuze2000
i dont know about that, but coffee has three stimulants in it and taking out caffeine still leaves two stimulants (theobromine and theophylline) which could lead you to use nutrients to expend the energy that the coffee produces instead of using them for growing

tykasia32
idk from what I heard yeah I am not sure though

combratable
Rating
Ok so if it does stunt your growth then I guess I should be thankful. I am over 6ft tall and I have been drinking my grandma's decaf coffee since I was in the second grade. true story. I am now over 30

Sam
Rating
There could be a link with individual metabolism. Requires proper medical confirmation, though.

gsschulte
Rating
they way they used to do it maybe but they dont use the toxic chemicals they used to so it is fine now

lilee2k
Rating
It's an old wives tale that any coffee will stunt your growth.

Akul Mehta
Rating
Hehe good joke. No but seriously it is just not possible that coffee whether decaf or normal will stunt growth. It's just a myth without substantial evidence to support it. I would say though that it is important to see from where the coffee comes. If it is not authentic, you won't like it.

Sparkles
Rating
The problem with decaf is that a studies revealed that the coffees are not as caffeine free as they claim they are. As for stunting your growth, that is one thing that has not been proven. I have seen some pretty tall people that have drank it all their lives.

here is the link about the caffeine study saying that the decaf has some caffeine.

http://www.berkeleywellness.com/html/wl/2004/wlFeatured0504.html

I know, I know!!!!
Rating
absolutely not

♥ Jess ♥ I dream, I wish, I love
all coffee stunts your growth and stains your teeth!!!!

[i <3 u]
Rating
I believe so, but you should just research it at http://www.wikipedia.com/

tiny t
Rating
no u do what you wont tot do cant no one stop u

Yahzmin (US)
Well, actually, there is no hard evidence that COFFEE itself (or the caffeine in it) will stunt your growth, but since it is the caffeine that is suspect, decaf should not have any affect.

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/040123.html

Lucy
i don't think so, and i really, REALLY hope that i am right

mlgable
Rating
NO.

caffsans
Rating
no it doesn't stunt your growth and decaf is better for you as it doesn't make you hyper

brevboy
No, even though others may tell you such, there is no scientific proof that backs those claims. But it will stunt your ability to stay awake.

jordan_smith@sbcglobal.net
Decaf is a scam. IT has only 3% less caffine than regular coffee. I know this because I grind my stupid teeth at night, and my Doctor found that COFFEE was contributing to it. Thats when I found out that DeCaff has LOTS OF CAFF. Caffine is a drug like morphine and Dexidrine and all the other "ines", will have negitive effects on your body. As far as "STUNTING" I do not think this is true, never been proven. But coffee is SPEED and don't let anyone kid you different.

Tony M
Did you see Wizard of Oz? Lollipops do.

A Man
Rating
Good try, shorty.

Neenuh
Rating
Such claim was never supported by any scientific research, and many experts believe that is a myth.

Current research reveals coffee is a safe beverage, if drank in moderation. It is actually more healthful than it is harmful.

Evidence in medical research shows that coffee (caffeine) has a lot of health benefits - from managing asthma and controlling attacks when medication is unavailable to stopping headache to boosting mood to lowering the risk of diabetes, Parkinson's disease and colon cancer.

Excedrin even contains up to 120 milligrams of caffeine, which is about the same caffeine content in a cup of coffee.

Further, decaf coffee has the same antioxidant benefits as regular coffee. Recommended amount is one cup a day. And since caffeine raises blood pressure, decaf is the better alternative.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.384
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, March 24, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy