Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I am 13 and very overweight, please help.?
I am 13, 5'3" and 180 pounds. I gain so much weight so quickly.

In 4th grade I was 4'9 and 96 pounds.
In 5th grade I was 4'10 and 123 pounds
in 6th grade I ...

How skinny should you be to wear a bikini?
my stomach isnt the skinniest thing out there (atleast i think) i am 100 lbs and 4'10 is that skinny enough? please dont say its wether you feel comfertable or not, i want your opinion, if not ...

Why do people make fun of fat people when they are out exercising?
i was out running today, and 3 separate individuals laughed or made noises or yelled rude things, the only one i remember was "hey, why you running, "with a big laugh. it seems to me all my ...

Is it OK for a 13 year old to lift weights?
Well I am 13 years old, turning 14 soon.
I have been lifting weights for over 3 months now.
I lift 80 pounds maximum and people keep telling me to stop because I will not grow (My height is ...

Am i overweight?
I'm 5'7 and 164 pounds. Don't answer this rudely. If you planned on it, sorry to ruin it for you. I'm just wondering how chubby i am. cuz i think i am - my friends say im not. are ...

Do guys just like skinny girls?
I'm not fat but I'm not skinny either I'm 13 and I'm worried that guys only like skinny girls because in mags they say that is it true?...

Should fat kids sleep?

I am a 14 year old female..weigh 117 adn i am like 5 ft.....am i overweight?

POLL- If I don't eat for a week, how much would i loose?
I am 13. I am 5"2, and I weigh 116.5 pounds..ahh
I am a gymnast, and I workout 4 hours a day. I do have a lot of muscle but 116.5 pounds is A LOT. If I don't eat for 1 week, how much ...

Am I anorexic???
I'm 14 and have problems with my weight. I'm 5'3" (156 cm) and I'm 84 pounds (6 stone 39 kg) Does this mean I'm fat??? I really want to loose some weight and I can'...

A sensible choice for snacking before bed?
I always get really hungry before I go to bed I know that eating late is the worst time and makes you gain weight easily overnight. Im getting tired of eating fruit and yoghurt. Are there any other ...

Is drinking coffee safe for teenagers?
i heard that drinking coffee will stunt a teenager's growth but is that true and i mean teenagers age 13-19....

How do I stop eating?
Like, I want to see what it's like to not eat anything for a few days, but I don't know how to explain it to my mom and how to actually get the willpower to do it......

I am 14 and am 5'7.5 and weigh 135, is this average or underweight or what?haha?

Made fun of for being skinny?
i know im skinny...i just turned 13 in november..and i weigh 78 lbs..im 4'11? my friends and people call me anorexic or whatever and they dont know how it hurts and i barely ever make fun of the ...

How did YOU quit smoking once and for all?
It's been five days, and I'm down to three cigs a day now. But my head is hurting, and I'm very moody. Can you guys share your experiences, and little tricks that worked for you, as ...

Am I over weight?
Im 13 and im 5'3-5'4. i weigh 120-130 lbs....

How much should i weigh?
I am 14 years old and i am 5 2
right now i am currently 99 ...

If I have my dinner at 8:30 pm will I get fat?

Starving to lose some weight....?
Advice if starving to lose weight works?

Well I've never been happy with my size - ever...
i've reached the point in my life where i'm not liking 'me"!
i&...

jaeson
Do you think im fat-- im 21, 5"9 and 85 lb. ?????
people have been telling me this all my life. plaese answer!!

addicted to piercings
you have to know that with your height, your weight is way below normal; not anywhere near the point of being called over weight and/or fat. whoever is telling you this is in need of a vision check.

i sincerely hope you are not anorexic or bulimic. if you are, seek immediate medical intervention, before it's too late.

helena
Rating
are you being serious?????fat?5"9and 85lb?and people are telling you you are fat?maybe your not hearing right

premise
God, thats underweight. Not fat. I am 3 inches taller than you and I weigh 100 pounds more and I'm thin.

pinkcinnamon3
I think your brain is messed up....you are UNDERWEIGHT! A peron of your height should weight AT LEAST 145!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... are you SURE you didnt mean 85 KG?

teresathegreat
do you mean 85 or 185 pounds?
If you're 85 pounds, you're insane and seriously unhealthy - see a doctor immediately to get some help with weight gain and body image !
If you're 185 pounds, that's not too bad - you're somewhat overweight, but not obese/fat. See a doctor to consult about some weight management.

KTINA
i can tell you my husband is 6' 2" and he weighs 162 lbs. and he is NOT fat in the any sort of meaning of the word....... he is very very skinny. unless you are like 2 feet tall and weigh 85 lbs there is no weigh you are fat in societys eyes.
You are how ever extremely underweight and should be in a program to help you gain weight so you will become healthy.

BarbieQ
LMAO

Fortytipper
How are things in Ethiopia ?

Check your BMI (Body Mass index)

http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

carrierox2010
Rating
Umm no you are way underweight!! Your bmi is 12.6.... Underweight = <18.5
Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
Overweight = 25-29.9
Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater
That means you are way underweight if a bim of 18.5 is underweight and you are at 12.6!!

delicateharmony
Assuming no typos on your part...

Your height and weight equate to a dessicated corpse.

You need to gain some 60 to 100 pounds...

and I'm frightened for you - see a therapist and a doctor immediately.

-dh

mother_of_three
5'9 and 85 lbs? sounds like a very slim body to me......... too slim if anything......

flaco80
Rating
well, i'm think you're not fat, because i'm 28, 5'11" and 105 lbs, and people tell me i'm too skinny

trackstud610
Rating
are you serious? your too skinny!!1 gain some weight... u only weigh 85 pounds.... thats less than my baby sister and she is 18 yrs old and is like 5'6

Liddy is Lost
Rating
I think you are near death..................

MANDEE
Rating
get a life!

demjeans5454
Rating
i'm 62 inches and 150 pounds! that is fat!

cash flow
Rating
what? your ridiculously skinny.... maybe your not toned. I hope your not anorexic or soemthing.

mexkimo
Rating
You sound like a case of mal nutrition. If anything eat some corn to faten you up some. 185 lbs is normal for your hight and age.

[awwsugah]
umm i think that you are anorexic and need help

marshmellow
Sounds to me like you're too skinny. Eat more and you'll probably look better, too. But, definitely NOT fat at all.

Honeybots
People are just teasing you when they say you are fat at 85 lbs. They mean the opposite. You are skinny.. Put on more weight.

inkantra
Rating
Is that a typo? Because that is so skinny I'm not sure it is healthy.

Blank
You are seriously underweight, you need to eat.

sum4182girl
Rating
No. You need help.

Charnelle
Rating
NOOOOOOOOO!!! If anything get some Monkey Bread in you!!! : )

jcole_20
Rating
That's real small... U need to eat child. Put some meat on ur bones.

shortycupcake_ci
who ever told you were fat at that weight and that height, needs to get some help, fast. you are not fat. it seems like you need to gain a couple of pounds. please don't listen to these people.

alex
Rating
no i think you're lieing

Smile
Rating
I think your too slim...wish i was smaller

kay_flood
Rating
if you have been accurate in your description, you are anorexic and in danger of death. Suggest you consult a doctor and quick.

todd_ncsu
Rating
you got issues...get some therapy soon.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, February 5, 2015
Terms of use - Privacy Policy