Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Do you think 13 is too young to be working out?
My friend works out.
Additional Details
I am a girl not a guy....

What if your 102 pounds and you lose 50 pounds is that good or bad?
Is it good or ...

Losing weight HELP?!?
my goal is to lose about 28 pounds or at least some weight. can everyone please help me? i need some easy way and no im not gonna stop eating or any stupid dangerous way. so i love to swim but im ...

Im 12 and im 130lbs How can I lose weight over summer w/o money? and lose 20lbs.?
i have lovehandles that are big and it makes it hard to fit into trendy clothes. Please I want to be like my friends and be able to wear a two-piece swimsuit. Please help me.!!...

I weigh 36 stone, I want to go swimming at the local pool, but will people laugh at me? call me a whale?
would you be disguisted?...

Is 107lbs ok for someone who is 5'8 ?
your opinion please....

Does smoking weed make you lose weight?
just wondering cuz a lot of my friends r drugies and skinny...they never workout or anything of that nature and well me im in lykee every sport imaginable and cant lose weight...just curious does ...

Am I fat/overweight?
I'm a teenager and I'm about..meh..4"11 to 5"0 tall. I weigh (my weight changes often) to 102-106 pounds.
I feel fat =( honestly.
Am I fat or overweight or anything?...

Am i fat cause I'm 14 and i weigh 85 pounds.... please help!!?

How can i weigh 90 lbs?
im 13, 5'4 and i weigh 116.. i want to weigh 90. and please i dont wanna hear thats not healthy cause i hear it too much..

so yea can u give me some ideas on how i can loose 90 lbs.<...

How long does it take your body to adjust to drinking more water?
I understand the importance of drinking plenty of water so I have recently started drinking 2-3 times more water than I usually do. Needless to say, this change has caused me to constantly have to ...

I'm 13 and weigh about 125 pounds. I'm 5'4'' and 1/2. Do I weigh too much?
I'm 13 years old 5'4'' and 1/2 and weigh 126 pounds. I play soccer and basketball at least 5 times a week. Do u guys think I weigh too much? If so could I have some good dieting ...

Should i sell my daughters Hockey Sticks on ebay because she is fat?
I feel as though her recent weight gain has made her undeserving of her hockey sticks of whicxh i bough her after she succeeded at the Jenny Craig bread and water diet.
ALSO she wets the bed ...

Does smoking help you lose weight?
just wondering.....

Anorexia? How do they do it?
OMG, how do they do it? How do anorexic people starve themselves, I tried to see how it is and i have no iea how they could do it?

How do they starve themselves? 3:S...

Would i look weird if i went jogging at 12 am???
????...

Am i chubby? pics.?
im 5"8" and around 135 pounds, i hate it when i look bloated, am i bloated? my hips are big, how do i make them smaller?

http://i267.photobucket....

How much weight will i lose if i don't eat anything for 30 days?

Im feeling weird....please help!!!please!!?
It was my holidays so my mum was frequently making fried stuff like french fries and other fried stuff...on wednesday she made fries and i ate them and then she made them on friday and then she made ...

I want to learn to be bulimic...?
i really want to be skiny. and i need some help. i want to be bulimic. but the only problem is...i have tried and its hard to get use to sticking your finger or toothbrush down your throat. i really ...

Jenny
Do you think i'm fat? picture inside?
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd252/thesuperficial3/?action=view¤t=b25034667.jpg

also, how much do you think i weigh, i'm 5'4.
Additional Details
haha, ok, i've gotten a lot of comments about my panties, well, they're baggy and too big for me but it was laundry day so.... also, they're not dirty, i had just had a shower so they just got a little wet. also, wow, i didn't realize i was that pale.

ANT
Rating
lol no.

115?

poshpiggy
i dont think your fat.. around 115lbs.?? how much do you weigh..out of curiousity?

tyrone.jonson
NO NO NO U AINT

tim2honorgod
You aren't fat Probably 110lbs.

Victoria L
Questions like this seriously depress me. Do you think you're fat? If you do, you should consider getting help from a professional specializing in body image disorders. If you're fat, then I'm fat....I look just like you and am a size 2, and I know I'm not fat....but questions like this make me think that I might be!

Lacey
Rating
You aren't fat, but everyone could use some toning. Lunges and crunches are a girl's best friend!

I guess 127 lb.

Lifeless
No! You're not fat!

You do look a little pale though. nothing wrong with that...

NOT HERE
Rating
um u look pale and u look like u could b around um 125 pds?but u r not fat
i am fat ur not.

me
no you are not fat but there is some tinkle on your panties....

Lil mama
Rating
ummmm.. well first thing please put some clothes on younge lady... and second NO your not fat.... but you can tone up and make your body more define.... but please whatever you do get a tan and next time when you think of showing a picture try to wear something that fitting in stead of just wearing your underwear..... i'm sure you can fine something that can show your shape with clothing on....

blondie
no and dont u dare go anorexic or belemic about 120-140 i am 5'4 and i weigh 127

Sophia
are you kidding me!??!?! omg please don't think that, you look fine!....i think you're probably no more than 125lbs. Don't think you're fat sweetie, you look great!

Jen
youre not fat
u look like u weigh 110 pounds

like i said, not FAT

Irreplacable <3
Sweety you are NOT fat!!
relax!

2 boy and pregnant again:)
Rating
def. not fat i would say between 130 and 140 lbs.

madddness
Rating
r u kidding?? ur VERY skinny

Shannon
Not fat at all, your cute about 120 or so! You look nice though!

floppity
God kid, you're thin! Please don't do this to yourself sweetheart.

zl
You are so tiny. I wish I was as small as you. I would say at tops you weigh 135, and that is just b/c of your height.

Neebler
I don't think you're fat. You could use some muscle tone. Women need fat. If they don't have enough, they start having menstrual problems.

comic_sf
I think you're healthy!

Why is your underwear on backwards? No you're not fat.

[♥]Rae Rae[♥]
ur not fat but u have wet saggy panties......

ehrlich
Rating
I think you should not be posting pics like that on the internet for millions of yahoo users to see. You know how many child predators you just attracted and are probably going to click this question how many times. Next time u should show a pic where u are actually wearing clothes.

beautyqueen18
Rating
Umm, you weigh about 125 i'm guessing. Also, I feel compelled to add that it was not necessary that you post a picture of yourself in dirty drawers! Seriously, WTF is on the front of your underwear? And you are not fat, so you can chill! But I do think you need some clean panties, lol.

virgogonono
you are so not fat

i'm fat and i hate when skinny girls go on about how fat they are

Brad
Wow you are DUMB!!!

fionabtoo
Rating
ewwwwwwww. that's an awful picture.Sorry

BucksGal1082
Rating
You're not fat but definitely not under 120 lbs. I would say that 130 is a logical and realistic guess....are you even going to disclose your real weight?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy