Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Any cheap, simple lunch ideas i can take to work if i wanna lose weight?!?
i always end up eating the wrong things cuz they're cheap or convinient, and then i feel awful after! and i spend too much money on food at work everyday! are there any good ideas?

Why most of people that eat junk food are skinny and people that eat vegetables and stuff are fat?
I have been checking my friends' eating everyday.

the fat ones: fruit, healthy sandwiches (no butter, no white breads, no fat), light/natural juices...

the skinny ones: ...

Will this wOrk ? 10 points best answer!!
Do u think I can lose 20 pounds before September 4 im 14 years old n I weigh 141 I'm planning to only eat 2 times a day and lots of water and excercise for 30 minutes
Additional Details

What does it mean when you eat alot and don't get fat???
I eat like a pig but i am bone skinny????...

How can i speed up my metabolism ?

How can i loose a stone fast?
Any tips appreciated
Additional Details
omg i meant 10kg i don't have kidney stones!...

I have 21 weeks to get slim. i need to lose 25 pounds. can i do this?

Additional Details
im a lifeguard in 21 weeks and i really need to get fit and slim. i have chub on my thighs and stomach, lower back ...

WHAT TO DO when you ate too much today????
i have been on a stric t exercise and diet regimen but today i broke it, an SUPER BINGED and i feel really sick ( physically , not mentally) what can i do to lessen the stomach pain.i feel disgusting....

Am i fat??
i am a 13 year old girl. i wiegh 100.6 im 5'3
do i need to lose weight??...

How tall are you and how much do you weigh?
And are you happy with your weight? What was your highest and lowest weight at your current height? Please be totally honest, I'm not picking best answer just by who has the "best" ...

OMG!!! EVERYONE!!! YU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS!!! open this asap!?
yes i lied about the question..but its the only way to get people to help me..so will yu PLZ help me?!(sence your here already, just help me out plz)

ok...here it is....im only goin to eat ...

Weight issues...my family keeps insisting that I’m “chubby” and I need to do something about it...?
I’m 5'4-5'5, and around 105lbs. I’m usually around 97lbs, and people always said I was “tiny” or “too skinny” (not that I agree). Anyway thanksgiving is coming and I’m with my ...

How can you tell if your overweight?

Is it possible to lose 40bls in 5 days if so please tell me how and i don't care about it being unhealthy
people be real no cutting off a limb or anything just real drastic weight ...

How do you get rid of a hangover?

Should I eat breakfast?
I eat dinner at 8:30, then a snack at 10. When I get up I'm not that hungry. My lunch is at 11:45. Should I still eat breakfast?
Additional Details

12 yrs old...am i fat?
my weight is 115 or 116. my height is 5'2"
i am healthy and always watch what i eat. i barely eat candy (like i might have 3 pieces on a holiday)
my family is about to join a gym ...

Do i sound fat to you?
im 15 5'6" and 130 pounds. i wear a 7 or 9 in jeans. my measurements are 34 x 27 x 38...

How come I stopped losing weight?
I don't eat breakfast or lunch then I have soccer practice from 3-530 then i eat and then I throw it up. Its been like this for 4 months and lost 24lbs but this past week i havnt lost anything! I...

Am I too skinny?
Everyone says I'm way too skinny, but I think I'm pretty average. I probably don't eat enough like I should and I don't exercise pretty much. I go by the motto "excersise ...

Dems won!!!!
Do you think fat people know they're fat?

crossn2theblu
If you think you're fat..... YOU'RE FAT!!!!

♥*starlite90*♥
Rating
I think they do but they either don't care anymore or they just do not have the drive to do something about it!!!!!

meanQueen
Some do.

Some dont.

qwq
yes, they know and i am one of them
and you know what, they fill bed not because they are not beautiful but we have health problems too, because of overweight
but its easy to make a joke about somebody else and not to see what is your own problem and you are one of them

evilmrfrank
I'd sure hope so!

michele36567
Rating
I am fat and I know it

sarat0
Some do but most don't
Others just don't care.

HAPPYGIRL
Rating
Great question. I think most of them do, but then there are the ones who think that their bodies rock the world. These are the ones that mystify me--

tenacious3leslie
Do you know how tall you are? Of course they do. This is an ignorant question. Do you know your are ignorant? thanks for the points.

sososweet
im fat and i know it. Some people know it, they just don't care.

Marine Girlfriend <3
whats up with ur obsession with fat people?

Gypsophila
Yes, thats why dieting magasines sell so well, along with dieting pills, exercise equiptment and all that other stuff people think will help them.

clairmelville
It's not like all these people think they are skinny.

globallylegal
do idiots know they are idiots? 78% of americans say they are smarter then the average american. hmmm

odandme
Yes, we know we're fat! As if people like you would let us forget, even if we could!

yesihateyou247
Rating
um well my cousin is "overwieight", shes probably ohh 16 now and pushing 250. Id say about 2 months ago she came up to me and my friend christie and asked us if she looks like J.lo, we laughed and she was clearly not joking. She says all the time that we wear the same size clothes when in all reality i wear size 5, and im not being mean but i know that doesnt fit her. I dont know if shes just in denial or she really thinks shes skinny. i weigh 128, and i think im fat, most people tell me im not but its my own personal opinion so maybe thats just hers.

catlike curiosity
Rating
I don't know, I sure think some of them are in a great state of denial!

hudhay
why not?

old school
Rating
Yes, just like you know you are an idiot for asking this question.

quzieskywalker
Rating
I can not believe the superficiality of some people. I'm 24 and 105 lbs and I never treat people differently for their weight. EVER. As a matter of fact, my very best friend is 210 lbs. Get over yourself, do you think people WANT to be fat? Have a little compassion.

Ms. Kitty to the rescue!
Rating
Of course! Although I think a lot of them are in denial over it.

g3010
Rating
They know and they have to deal with it the best way they can with out anyone screaming at they that they are fat.

tiltintam
Rating
Sure they do but they don't dwell on it. If you've noticed,most over weight people are the happiest people of all.

suepeaches
duh!!!!

littlesuthernmom
Rating
First of all, I totally disagree with labeling someone as "fat"... or even "skinny" for that matter. One never knows the situation of another as to why they may be overweight. Secondly, I don't consider it my business as to why a person looks the way they do (either heavy, or thin). I've met many an overweight person that is totally and completely confident in the way they look and in who they are. On the other hand, I know several women that are too thin, and are constantly trying to gain weight. One label is just as cutting as the other depending on the situation of the individual. Basically, it comes down to the fact that while outside packaging is always nice, it's really just decoration. The real person is on the inside.

GJneedsanswers
I believe so.

princess angel 2207
Rating
what is your problem, i know iam overweight and i don't care. i don't diet and don't care what people say. i feel happy and beautiful the way i am.

Becca
Rating
I'm always shocked when I see myself in photos. I'm always fatter in photos than I think I am in real life. So, it's not such a ridiculous question.

veronicagzm
Rating
Sure. They know it everytime they pick up a magazine, go to the movies, or watch TV.

Rosie Young
Rating
I know I'm fat.
Do you know you're stupid?

I mean, what an INSULTING question.
Most of your questions are juvenile, I guess that's the reason. You're probably 13 and you can't help it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy