Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

God! I'm fat! Help!?
I NEED to lose weight before school starts! Majorly badly. My mom says that I'm very fat, and she refused to take me shopping. I'm so depressed. I'm 5 feet and 5 inches. I weight 133 ...

AM i FAT =( ?
Im 13
> Im 5'4''
> I weigh between 110 and 117 lbs
> im a size 2 in jeans
> i play soccer, volleyball, tennis, badminton, golf, football (with my dad ...

How many calories should i eat daily to lose weight?
im 18
133 lbs
5'5

i workout 6 days a week at the gym
alternating between:
35 minutes elliptical at 180 rpm, weight training
and
30 minutes elliptical at ...

How much weight should i lose(pic)?
Im 5'4 and 101 lbs
how much weight should i lose ..
and how can i losee it fasst b4 skoo starts which is ( 8-27- 08)

http://www.flickr.com/ph...

If you dont eat for a week can you drop a dress size?

Do you think 13 is too young to be working out?
My friend works out.
Additional Details
I am a girl not a guy....

What if your 102 pounds and you lose 50 pounds is that good or bad?
Is it good or ...

Losing weight HELP?!?
my goal is to lose about 28 pounds or at least some weight. can everyone please help me? i need some easy way and no im not gonna stop eating or any stupid dangerous way. so i love to swim but im ...

Im 12 and im 130lbs How can I lose weight over summer w/o money? and lose 20lbs.?
i have lovehandles that are big and it makes it hard to fit into trendy clothes. Please I want to be like my friends and be able to wear a two-piece swimsuit. Please help me.!!...

I weigh 36 stone, I want to go swimming at the local pool, but will people laugh at me? call me a whale?
would you be disguisted?...

Is 107lbs ok for someone who is 5'8 ?
your opinion please....

Does smoking weed make you lose weight?
just wondering cuz a lot of my friends r drugies and skinny...they never workout or anything of that nature and well me im in lykee every sport imaginable and cant lose weight...just curious does ...

Am I fat/overweight?
I'm a teenager and I'm about..meh..4"11 to 5"0 tall. I weigh (my weight changes often) to 102-106 pounds.
I feel fat =( honestly.
Am I fat or overweight or anything?...

Am i fat cause I'm 14 and i weigh 85 pounds.... please help!!?

How can i weigh 90 lbs?
im 13, 5'4 and i weigh 116.. i want to weigh 90. and please i dont wanna hear thats not healthy cause i hear it too much..

so yea can u give me some ideas on how i can loose 90 lbs.<...

How long does it take your body to adjust to drinking more water?
I understand the importance of drinking plenty of water so I have recently started drinking 2-3 times more water than I usually do. Needless to say, this change has caused me to constantly have to ...

I'm 13 and weigh about 125 pounds. I'm 5'4'' and 1/2. Do I weigh too much?
I'm 13 years old 5'4'' and 1/2 and weigh 126 pounds. I play soccer and basketball at least 5 times a week. Do u guys think I weigh too much? If so could I have some good dieting ...

Should i sell my daughters Hockey Sticks on ebay because she is fat?
I feel as though her recent weight gain has made her undeserving of her hockey sticks of whicxh i bough her after she succeeded at the Jenny Craig bread and water diet.
ALSO she wets the bed ...

Does smoking help you lose weight?
just wondering.....

Anorexia? How do they do it?
OMG, how do they do it? How do anorexic people starve themselves, I tried to see how it is and i have no iea how they could do it?

How do they starve themselves? 3:S...

leezaa
Do you think I eat a lot?
I weigh 98 pounds and am 5'2''. I think I eat like a pig and way too much. Okay so today I ate:

breakfast; a cup and a half of cereal with 1% milk.

lunch; 2 mini non-fat yogurts, 2 chicken nuggets

after school-2 slices of whole grain bread, 3 pieces of chocolate

dinner- about 1/3 of a plate of pasta and a few slices of potatoes

I seriously think I eat more than normal because compared to the rest of my anorexic family and my friends I eat so much. So do you think that is a lot? BE HONEST. And since I want to lose some weight if you find anything wrong about my diet please tell me. thanks<3

sp0iledbrat1195
Rating
truthfully i am kinda like you. i am 5'4 and i think i eat a lot. ESPECIALLY compared to my friends. but when i read what u wrote i almost fainted. i do not think you eat a lot. and maybe right now your eating a lot because your growing. thats very true. usually when you are eating a lot, that just means your growing. The first step to getting taller is to grow out and then that fat turns into height!!!
~Kayla~

Raymond B
your ok just make sure you drink a half gallon of water a day.

Good luck:
CLICK ALSO ON TO MY FREE WEBSITE HAS FREE WORKOUT PLANS AND FREE DIET PLANS :)

FROM THE STAFF OF BOEAFITNESS<a href="http://boeafitness.com/index.php?o...

Moose Tracks ♥ ♥
i dont think that u eat a lot!!!! just eat healthy [[which u are! ]]
dont worry about how much u eat! or about what people think about u!
hope i helped! =]

Stanley G
Rating
no!!!!!!!!!

Casmere.
Rating
talk to a doctor or a nutritionist.
this is not the proper forum.

jamie.lynnn
nooooooo way!!!!!!!! u are thin!!!!!!!!! 98 pounds?!?!?!? wow, u r small. thats not a lot. dont worry about your weight. be happy with ur body. im a f***ing twig. just skin&bones. i hate it. if you got it, FLAUNT IT!!!!!!!!!!! haha. hopes i helped!!!!

Cole
Rating
I'm guessing you're joking.

Or you are sick and you need reassurance that you're skinny to make you feel better about yourself.

If you are 98lbs at that height you must look like a skeleton.

Why would you want to abuse your body like that?

Dragonfly
Rating
You are under weight for your height. You need to maintain, not lose. You actually eat somewhat healthy, although you are missing veggies which if you are that worried about your weight are negative calorie treats (you burn more eating them than they have in them.)

Hello Kitty 2442
you are insane! not a healthy diet plan. Eat more fruit and veggies if you want to lose weight (I think your weight is goog though)

je t'aime<3
Rating
compared to your anorexic friends and family, yeah your slightly a pig.

compared to normal people, your annorexic.

you need to eat healthy if you wanted to lose weight.

tj m
Rating
98 pounds means you need to eat a cow to catch up with normal human weight which is about 120-140 for a girl

Sydmom
sounds like you are on a strict diet! Eat more!!!

baller_18st
Rating
yea u needa eat MORE cuz my health teacher said that when u try to starve urself u actually get fatter!! just eat the right amount

rstrother
Rating
You're not eating a lot - it's that you're not thinking enough.

That's not enough calories or nutrients - and if you think you need to lose weight - get real help. You don't need a nutritionist, you need a shrink.

You're a girl right? A young girl? Worried about her body more than her mind? Work on your brain, feed your brain.

Weight doesn't mean anything - being healthy means everything - being wise means everything.

jaz
I don't think thats too much.

Today i had :

Breakfast - Missed

Lunch - A salad

Tea - Some bread and potatoe wedges with houmous

Supper - A quarter of a bowl of ceral

But i'm a fatty and need to eat less.

mattw642
Rating
OMG YOUR SUCH A FAT PIG!!! omg im jk u need help. u eat way to little! I eat more in snack than you eat all day

Lizzie
Are you serious? Go find a hobby!

PBLOVER123
okay honey u don't need to lose weight and you don't eat to much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

please whatever you do don't be anorexic please

Cha cha
Rating
I eat pretty much the same as you expect I rarely have breakfast. I dont think thats a lot at all. And dont worry im not fat so doubt you are too

Ella B
Rating
well, how old are you?
because as you grow, you have to eat more then what you're used to. Please tell me and I'll get back to you :D

luvly
no u have a high metabolism sounds like u need to eat more if ur 5'2 and u only weigh 98lbs

Paulus
Rating
You have no weight problem, just a very high metabolism. You have to eat to satisfy your body's needs. Eat and enjoy it.

~Big Benz~
whoa whoa whoa!!!98 pounds!?!?!? you need to gain a little bit more not lose more!!

Sue-Ann
ok so its not funny when u say that ur fam is anorexic...or is that a joke

u dont eat alot u eat healthy and u have all of the major food groups in ur diet and y r u trying to lose weight

bottom line its fine its not like ur eating chips and junk food

Sharlette C
That isn't more than normal thats LESS than normal. Your family and friends must be really anorexic. You do not need to lose weight in fact you need to gain A LOT

Dr.Diet
girl, you eat BARELY ANYTHING!!!! dont compare yourself to anorexic people!! you dont wanna be like them, right?

itsxtinabitch
you don't eat a lot.

ouirotdpyviyrt
Rating
thats very little food..

blueskiesfadegrey
gurl u need 2 eat more....

XheartsX
god, ur just screamin attention!!! U R NOT FAT, stop tryin to get attention.
98 pounds, r u serious!
u can eat a lot and have a fast metabolism
means ur skinny!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy