Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Should i use steriods...?
I want to become bigger and bulky'er and stronger, ,should i go on the steriod path???? If "Yes" any idea where could i purchase one in Toronto???...

Am i fat? how much do you think i weigh?

I weigh 107 & im 17?
Im 17, 5'4 & i weigh 107...too fat...too thin...
Additional Details
I work out 6 days a week and i play club vooleyball & ...

Hey am I overweight?
5'5 and 128 lbs
actually good leg muscles though

but a bit of hips- please how do I get rid of them?...

Am I too white?(seriously)?
I've had a paler complexion all my life, but I'm always being told to go out in the sun more and whatnot. Thing is, I do, I'm outside practically everyday yet I never get tan. So am I ...

How much weight can you lose if u eat 100 calories per day?

I am a 53 year old woman who throws up my food after every supper. I've been doing this for a month to lose
trying to lose wieght. since i am 100 lbs over weight, won't this just make the fat burn up before it can hurt any of my organs?...

I'm 5'7 122 pounds... is this a good weight???
I'm 5'7 122 pounds... is this a good weight??? I run 3-4 times a week to stay toned....

Do you think I eat a lot?
I weigh 98 pounds and am 5'2''. I think I eat like a pig and way too much. Okay so today I ate:

breakfast; a cup and a half of cereal with 1% milk.

lunch; 2 mini ...

Am I fat? Plz Be honest?
I am 12 years old I am 5 feet tall and i weigh 100 pounds am i fat please be honest i wont report you if you have a mean comment I want to know the truth ?
P.S My dad says it is because I have ...

What is a good snack to eat that doesn't make you fat even if you eat a lot of it?
When i come home from school i am starving. What can I eat that is good for you and tastes good?...

Is 150 lbs healthy for a 12 year old girl?
5"3, 12 years....

is that good
or overweight...
Additional Details
IM SORRY ITS 105 LBS!!!!!!...

I know i have an eating disorder- who should i tell??
i'm 15 years old, 5'3" and 110 pounds. i know i'm not underweight or anything, but at first it seemed to be thrilling to fast for days, and now i realize im addicted and its ...

Do you think i'm fat? picture inside?
http://s226.photobucket.
also, how much do you think i weigh, i'm 5'4.
Additional Details

My weight...ideal ? underweight ? overweight ?
i am 5 foot 5
8 stone 2/3

I am addicted to pepsi what can i do?
i crave it and actually feel bad and grouchy when i dont have any i drink 20 ounces or more a day if i hv ...

Am I overweight?
I'm 5'4 or 5'5 and I weigh 126lbs. Am I overweight? And if I am, how can I loose a bit of weight? This is seriously getting to me!

Btw I'm 13....

What are some CARDIO things i can do to burn mega fat?
CArdio.. no weights. ...

My teacher called me fat..?
today at school my health teacher was talking to us about eating disorders and like then when he got to talking about annorexia hes like i used to think lexi was borderline annorexic because last ...

God! I'm fat! Help!?
I NEED to lose weight before school starts! Majorly badly. My mom says that I'm very fat, and she refused to take me shopping. I'm so depressed. I'm 5 feet and 5 inches. I weight 133 ...

♥MIA♥
Do you think I'm fat?
I'm 13 years old, 132 pounds, and 5'3.5.
Additional Details
I excercise A LOT but I look really fat still. I used to be 115 but then started recovery from bulimia and so when I binge still occasionally I try not to purge but then it causes me to gain weight if I dont. Oh and I drink MASSIVE amounts of water. Any advice on how to loose weight without purging or fasting would be appriciated.

Thnx
Your fine, but almost over
try eating healthy, and excersizing.

plumb addicttt
Rating
no. youre not thin but youre an average weight. go to http://pediatrics.about.com/cs/obesity/l/bl_amifat_quiz.htm if you need a proffesional opinion

xemox5000x
no my friend is 14 & she about ur size

so no ur not fat

Chasity V
Rating
that sounds average, but as long as not eating a ton of junk food, and are keeping up with a healthy diet and being active, your body will find its 'happy weight'

mandawillrockurworld.mhmgetsum.
Rating
OMG are you serious?
no your not fat.
5'3 and 132...
it evens out...
all these other
ppl are just jealouse cuz
theyre either
overweight or underweight.
and i would defff rather
be overweight if anything because
ppl who are underweight get
to where they cant even function right.
and their organs shut down.
but anyways im sure you
have a cute figure..(:

lizardqueen
I assure you that you are 100% normal! Quit watching tv and reading magazines for awhile and I guarantee you will not even question yourself like this!

mwahahaha...love♥
nope. close to a little bit overweight, but not there.

Geminis
Rating
well if your 13 and your 5'3 you should be average,
i was 13 and use to weight 150.
but once you grow you will loose weight don't worry so much about it!
some people your age weight up to 190-300 lbs.

YOUR OKAY :)
JUST EAT HEALTHY AND DRINK WATER!
-TAKE CARE

Cassandra
well do you work out? if so it could be muscle.

shaquita c
no i dont think so. based on what u said u seem average like skinny but not skin and bones skinny. i dont think ur fat

kota>layla
some of these people are being so rude to u! I'm sorry, i think your average. its better than being extremely skinny because that wouldn'tbe healthy :)

Pancho
No. Do not tell yourself you are fat.

Sky B
Rating
average

Yur jus jelous cuz boys like me.
Rating
Nope, your probably average. Im 14 yrs old, 5'2 or 5'3 and im like 140 pounds. Hahaha, gotta work on dat diet....LOL =]

ratel
no not fat at all. you are average for your age and height. that means you are healthy and are eating the right foods.

CypKitty
Rating
Average weight for that height. Don't forget, you're still growing. If you're not happy around the age of 18 with your weight, then diet. Not now while you're going thru puberty

kasia.marie
Rating
I have heard that you are suppose to be 100 pounds at
5 foot and then every inch after that you add 5 pounds.

♪♫yes, this is rachel♫♪
Rating
nooooo ur average girly ^.-

Deborah R
Rating
No....not for that height...you are just right. Don't let anyone tell you different, except your Dr.

HR
You're average.

Danielle (OBAMA 08)
well i think ur too young too worry about ur weight!
and it's because ur tall!!

I <3 Escobar
Rating
No 132 could look like a lot on one person and it could look perfectly normal on another. It depends on your build.

Ta-Zu
Nope.
You sound average. You're at a healthy weight though and that's really all that matters.

Adriana
Rating
nope your average. according to the BMI calculator your just the right weight. if anything , skinny

Amber
Rating
you honestly can not tell by weight you really need a picture because i know this girl who is 12 and shorter and weighs 130 she is pure muscle!!!

Lluvy ツ
Rating
Yeah..huge. No really, you're perfectly normal.

malxiciousMARIEEEâ„¢
Rating
im 14, 116 lbs and 5'8 and rely underweight, your fine

The Beast from the Middle East
Rating
NO!

edward.
Rating
No. I don't.

Your Holiness
Yes...you are huge.......

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy