Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

One word response to this. Size 00?

How do I lose weight for a wedding in 54 days, I am the Matron of Honor?
I need to loose 20 pounds or more for a wedding in June, I was just asked to be the maid of honor this afternoon, help!!...

Are eggs good or bad for you?
How often can you eat them?...

How can I lose 50 or more pounds in 1 month?
I do not do well with swallowing pills so those are out of the question. I do not wish to have stretch marks and drooped skin once I do lose the weight. How can I go about this?...

I'm 15 and 5'8" tall. Is that really tall for my age?!?

Need Help Losing Weight and Keeping it Off?!?!?
I know I know. I'm asking this question again because last time I asked I didn't get that many answers and the answers didn't really help me.
Ok so I'm trying to lose 4 ...

Do you think I am fat???
i am a 13 year old girl and i already weigh 165 pounds, i am about 5'6", am i over weight, here are some pictures of me
http://i225.photobucket....

Do you think you are fat?

How can Cheese Pizza be that bad for you?
Now I know pizza is considered a high fat food. And I understand with pepperoni and other meats on it, it becomes greasier. However what about just plain cheese pizza? Cheese may have fat but it is ...

What is a good healthy snack to eat in the middle of the day?
i'm trying to start eating more healtier before school starts and get in shape. And i get hungry between the normal 1 o'clock time i eat lunch and dinner. Latley i've been eating ...

What's your height, weight and age?
Just ...

OMG! I just ate a huge bag of potato chips! What should I do?

Fat or thin?
i am taking a survey and i want to know if you would either want to be fat or thin....

HELP I ate pinto beans and now have horrible gas, how can I get rid of this? Please don't laugh!!?

IS it safe to eat nail polish?
please only answer if you know for sure. i don't need ignorant people scaring me for no reason....

Be honest... Do you think I'm big for my age?
I don't think I'm fat but I'm concerned that maybe I should be a little bit less. Please don't tell me to get over myself or anything like that. My mother weighed 115 pounds when ...

I am to skiny at least that is what my family says?
what should i eat to gain weight

im 10 years old 5 feet tall and 45 ...

Lose weight please help me.
Ok ive asked questions about losing weight a lot and all i get is your perfect the way you are and hippie junk so I am asking nicely please help me lose weight I want you to know ive spent the past 3 ...

I am too fat?
im 27 year old and i weigh 70 pounds and my family keeps telling me too loose more weight cause im too fat. and there really getting annoying! so i am too fat?

thanks, Angie
A...

Is 5'8 a bad hight for a girl?
only 14...

swimchick49
Do you think I'm fat?
I'm 13 and 5'4........I weigh 119 pounds........My best friend says no your not fat.........but I always feel fat........What's your thought?

HaHa Thats Funny!!!
Rating
R you serious....GOD get some self cofidence, its not that your fat but you have NOOOOOO self cofidence . be proud of yo self girl!! Don't be ashamed hey your skinner than me and most girl!!

NILEqween
Rating
for your height you should be 120

lionheartlisa91
Rating
i calculated your bmi and its 20.4, in the healthy range, anything between 18-24 is healthy.

[[insert name here.]]♥
hunny, your taller than me, and you way less than me. i and im FAR from fat. therefore, so you are DEFINITLEY NOT FAT!!!!!! you are beautiful. be proud of the way God made you and lift your head up girlfriend!

firebabe1717
Okay hunny you are not fat your short no offense but you are completely normal! I'm 5'8 3/4'' and weigh 140 pounds I can eat and eat and never gain a pound! So ya your perfect just a tad short hunny so don't feel bad okay!

**CoLtS CrAzY18**
Rating
Of course your not fat!! When i was your age i was built exactly the same (except maybe a little taller) and i was not (and am still not) fat at all!! Anyways, you shouldnt think your fat, its not good for you. You should be confident with your body! Hope this helps!! :)

Steve Urkel
Rating
nah u aint fat

zxcvbnmnbvcxz
Rating
no. don't listen to those dummies. you're not fat. you're average.
your bmi is 21.1
# Underweight = <18.5
# Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
# Overweight = 25-29.9
# Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

Blaire
Rating
not at all. If you want to make sure your fine, you can always go to Seventeen.com(y'know the magazine) and under the Health section they have a BMI calculator which tells you how healthy you are for your age, height, and weight.

The Deafening Silence
Check you height, weight and age in a BMI (Body mass indicator) calculator. go here: http://apps.nccd.cdc.gov/dnpabmi/Calculator.aspx

I've already done the work for your and you are at a very healthy weight.

Good job and quit worrying about your weight. You are in good shape.

sunny
Rating
no .. your not fat at all!

Alicia S
Rating
No, you're not fat. I'm getting sick of skinny girls that aren't fat AT ALL going around saying "AM I FAT?!!? IM 130 POUNDS OMG IM SO FATT" when all they really want is compliments or attention.

Britt
Rating
Nope! That actually sounds about perfect!

googlexed
Rating
Your actually a pound under average...you are definitely not fat...and your 13 so don't worry about your weight, it's not healthy for the young people to be worried about weight

TheBigCheese
Exercise to lose weight and you wont have this problem

LP
No way! If you're a swim champ, you probably have more muscle, and muscle weighs more than fat. Weight is nothing but a number.

rhenry501
Rating
needle man is a doody head..... your perfect.

http://www.halls.md/ideal-weight/body.htm

frigig
Rating
no your about just right, your pretty short no offense but i guarentee you are not

The orphans...they need me!!!!
oh u sound wonderful.. im 5 6 and just found out im 183... i hate u!!!

White Shooting Star of HK
You seem ok

katie w
Rating
nop ur not fat at all!!cme on man!?!

Meow
hun
I'm 13,
5'4
and weigh almost 130
i don't think i'm fat
so if your same height
you aren't
besides
muscle weighs more than fat
;)

t_wright03
You're not fat!

carm
Rating
i'm like you. i'm 15 though. you are PERFECT the way u are. you are NOT fat. be proud of who u r. and if u need to talk....feel free to email. :)

Conquistador
Rating
Kids are cruel enough that if you are fat they would let you know it. So if kids aren't teasing you for being fat you probably arent.

WHAT!?
Nope your not fat at all

Brandnewshoes
You're not fat, but you're not curvacious. Meaning you're not going to have the body of a 20 year old because you're still 13. It takes time. Dont worry about it.

lou
no not all

o9checka4
no ur a nice size.

Dr. Cox
Rating
uhhhh im 17 and wiegh 250 pounds... feel better now?

bats_fanfilm
Rating
You're not fat. Don't fret.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy