Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is my 11 year old daughter overweight?
My 11 year old daughter is about 5'3 and weighs about 118 lbs. Is this too much? Because she keeps telling me how fat she thinks she is and she never eats junk food....

I'm 15, 116 pounds and 5'6, is that average?

Is this fatt?
At all be honest I would rather have someone tell me so I can loose weight then be lied to 118lbs and 5 foot so dont lie please be ...

What is a safe way for, a 33yr old man, to loose 15lbs in a month?

I am fat 183 lbs 5'2 32 years old. Help?
My goal is lose 45lbs by the summer. I have increased my water intake (72 ounces per day) and adopted a healthy diet. I am now ready to exercise I am thinking of buying a stationary bike will that ...

How do you make cheese on toast?
my boyfriend is asking me to make him some cheese on toast, i dont know how, please help to save my ...

How do I loose 10 pounds in 5 weeks?

I'm a skinny guy trying to gain some weight?
I'm 16, and I'm very skinny, I'm about 5'8 and I weight 116lbs. I'm thinking about protein shakes, along with a protein-rich diet. My question is, do I have to work out (...

Read this!!!!!?
i'm a girl, 21, weight is 89.8 lbs.
i am really into exercising.
whatever i'm doing, it relates to burning calories (thats why i am size 0 to 0 jeans)
anyway, i do not sit, ...

Do you think being a vegetarian is dumb?
Because I am one, and I think it is very cruel what they do to animails just so we can EAT them! If you researched some of the stuff about it...you may change your views on being a vegetarian!...

I am 13,and i want to lose weight fast in a week,without having to go to the gym nor buying books on the net,?

My friends "boy" friend?
I am a 17 year old girl and this is high school drama i know but i need someones advice. My best friend Abby has an ex nick, who she dated for 11 months 2 years ago. For a while they didn't talk ...

Why do i look fat when im not ?
im short and im under weight for my age. but im fat ? well i have a bit of a belly. ? why ?...

What can i do to gain weight?
am male in my 30's am some what active play soccer at least once a week.i joined a gym years ago but it did not work, they get me taking creatine and it gives me a headache every time i drink it....

How Come I Eat Loads But Dont Get Fat?
Its Weirs I Eat Eat Eat About 10 Bars Of Chocolate A Day - Im 18 and I Weigh 8 stone 3 and am 6 foot 1 - Somethings wrong - Am I A Superhuman?...

Whats a sure way to lose weight?

Guys, this is for you??
I was just curious as to if guys always go for skinny girls.......

Can we stay young forever?if so how?

Do you think that playing DDR will be enough cardio exercise?
To be realistic, I know I'll never be a regular visitor to the gym. I have the game DDR that really gets my heart thumping. Will this be enough cardio? I also lift my own weights occasionally (...

OMG am I anorexic??
I just did a question about if I was fat and everybody said I was anorexic!? I am almost 13 and I weight 80lbs and am 4ft 10. AM I ANOREXIC?
Additional Details
Thank you soo much! I ...

foreverknightisforev...
Do you have to pay to go to the ymca and work out? or use the facilities in general?

Additional Details
could you give me a price rundown. i went to my local ymca website and didn't find a price chart.

grubbs_ray
Yes, that is unless you know the secret had signals. It's something like:

Y - M - C... and that's all I know...

Mariposa
Rating
Yes, the rates vary by city. There's an annual or monthly payment option.

lol
Rating
yes

Witchy Woman
yes

greg l
Rating
i think ya got pay

sk8tersmom2000
Rating
I believe you have to sign up to be a member and usually they have single or family rates. Sometimes it can be part of your benefit package from work and may get a discount.

Shannon
Rating
Of course.

maisie24
Rating
Nothing is for free, of course you have to pay

trainer53
Yes you have to pay like any club, they have more activities than a regular club does, including a pool facility with your membership. A daily fee is also available.

RITA
Yes , but the amount is minimal .

Hi
Rating
Where I live its like $7.50 each time you go..

jennifae
Rating
You have to pay at the
Y M C A
You have to pay at the
Y M C A

Alicia
Yes -- you can join as a "community" member which means you can participate in certain programs like childcare or preschool, or take some classes, but these will be at a higher rate than the regular membership. A full member has access to all that the YMCA offers. It's not cheap, though.

leabrown12
Rating
Yes 2 $ a day

MiK3 =D
yeah i think so

parental unit
yes, but they are alot less than a regular fitness club

Tiffany F.
u can get a pass like thing. after that, u can do wutever u please.

swim.. anythin

heygirl1914
Rating
Unless you have a pass to go with a friend, you have to pay for a membership. Its worth it though because there is soooo much you can do at the Y.

buzzmeyellow
Rating
you usually have to pay 5 bucks or something like that to use the facilities and work out. getting a membership is a lot more useful.

poopsie
Rating
Yes, you can pay at each visit or buy a year round pass.

35 and loving it!
Christian Association doesn't mean free. Yep and get your check book out you would be surprised on the amount for the limited hours.

Nia24
yes, you have to pay a monthly amount. at the entrance you have to show your card everytime.

find your closest YMCA by zipcode here, take the phone and call to find out the fees

http://www.ymca.net/

bradley L
Yes, or atleast at any Y I have been to. they are cheaper than many health clubs, though, and often, if you fall into the right income and/or family bracket you can get a deal. I recommend the Y.

Quasar1
the ymca is pricey

joy ride
Rating
Yes you do...they have a daily fee or a membership you can purchase...it varies by location!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy