Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is there a fun way of burning calories?

What is the best way to lose 20 pounds in about 2 months?
i would like to lose weight before school starts agian. and i would like for people to see a change in me. i have lost 35 before i weighed 175 and now im 140 and i would like to finish what i have ...

Is swimming laps a good way to loose weight?
30 mins. a day, or just about every day.
and not just swimming around. swimming laps, freestyle, breaststroke....

Can you really bounce if you are fat enough?

Need to lose inches but no motivation.?
I need to lose around 3 inches around my waist but I can't stick to a healthy diet without going broke and I don't have a lot of motivation to get up and exercise. Anyone have any tips on ...

How many pounds in 1 stone?

How much water should you drink to keep you healthy?

On average.. how many times a day should a person go number 2?? I usually go every other day..?
Im not constipated or anything.. ive pretty much always been like this...is this normal ?.....

How can a 15 year old male gain weight??
i am 15 years old 5'6 and about 105 pounds. i am small for my age and am looking for ways to gain weight like what i should eat. please if anyone can answer my question that would be ...

AM I fat?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!?
okay so im 4 10. 85 lbs. and 6th grade. am i fat?!...

If i BARELY eat from now until.........?
monday how much weight will i lose?

( i dont waant to hear: you should really eat healthy)

and barely meaning like today i ate like 15 pieces of pasta with some tomato sauce<...

I need too lose 100 pounds by september of next year. I need advice on how to do it in a healthy way. How?

How can I lose 18lbs Before saturday?
I weigh 118 and I want to lose the 18lbs before saturday because I have a concert and me and my friend are gonna have Our older bros help us crowd surf and the lighter you are the hugher you can be ...

What is your name?
what is it??? mine is ...

Should children not be allowed to eat too much candy?
Is it really bad or just another misconception? I have a friend that does not allow her toddler any candy, she talks about how it would damage the kid's ability to taste other flavors (salty, ...

What is your favorite part of the human body?
Mine gotta be the thigh and the butt girls have great thighs and butts lol ^_^

pwned!!!...

I am 19...105 punds..and i wanna be 120...what can i do?

Additional Details
I dont want o gain muscle! lol i want my butt back...i want fat mass...... My name is Kawana and II am a white ...

How do I get skinny?
I need to get skin but I dont know how to start since i live in apartments where they dont allow ridin things SO HOW CAN I LOSE 10 POUNDS IN A MONTH...

Help a fat girl?
im in desperate need of help im 27 15 stone and scared i wnt see my son grow up i need to do something but dnt know how. Pls no fat jokes or mickey taking im desperate pls help diet and ...

Does anybody else srtuggle to drink the 2 litres of water you need a day?
not including water in tea,coffee............

A True Gentleman
Do you find losing weight difficult?

HealthyGirl
I found it terribly difficult until I discovered the Cambridge Diet. It's the diet and behavior modification plan that best worked for me and still fit my crazy-low budget.

anna
Yes! I am sedentary by nature and over 40...a lethal combination!

*Ginelle*
Rating
Absolutely.

Patti C
Rating
Yes, I do. People say that we make time for what is important to us, but I find it hard to find time to exercise. I also take a medication that makes it harder to lose weight.

IAN HAMER
oh yes

and so
Rating
no

angelcake
Rating
Yes very.

DONNA M
Rating
i lost a lot of wheight of my shoulder, i dumped him 2 years ago

Ice
Nope, when I work out I shed off the pounds like there is no tomorrow. It's probably due to the fact that I have high levels of testosterone in my body.

jsghatahora
yes

NONAME
Rating
Of course. Anything that requires you to resist what is immediately reinforcing for delayed and long term reinforcement, is ALWAYS HARD. It forces you to face yourself - how emotionally strong are you? Some people have illnesses and conditions though that make things harder.

Playing Nice
Rating
My ideas? Try to do 200 minutes of cardio a week. Remember fat does not turn into muscle, so you need to lose your fat while putting on muscle. Work hard, but don't over 60 minutes at a time. Do planks and other abs exercises on alternate days.

On training days, do 5-10 minutes of cardio to warm up, then do your weight training. Do 30 to 60 minutes more of cardio, then go home.

The best time to eat is just after your workout within an hour when your metabolism is raging. For your muscles, incorporate some isolated soy protein or whey protein. Whey is more potent but the soy tastes better!

Don't look at your scale as the be all and end all, but get a measuring tape to check your progress, and that will show more tangible results.

Read magazines like Shape, Womens Fitness, Fitness, etc to get tips and to stay motivated.

Good luck and stick at it. This plan has lost me 20 lbs in 12 weeks so far, just go for it!

dido
Losing weight is not difficult if you can find a diet that suits you and isn't like a punishment. It is keeping it off that is the problem. A diet is for life, not just for after Christmas!
And it definitely gets harder as you get older.

Huggles [mozzafan]
Rating
yes i just need to loose that couple of inches

Part Time Cynic
Rating
no

Lacey Lottie
Rating
Yes but only because i eat the wrong things,
and the wrong time of the day.

Wizzard
yes

grumpcookie
yes, also the older you get the harder it becomes. when you find the answer let me know.

Beth
most definitely!

n2mustaches
Rating
Yes I have no weight to lose, I find it impossible to take any more off

doggiecaveman
Rating
I seem to lose weight very easily.

Brandon A
Rating
not really. actually when i diet i gain weight! so if i ate all i want and occasionally exercise that seems to keep it off. i guess it speeds of my metabolism. also, HYDRATION is the most important thing about losing weight. drink LOTS of water.

chrisdgarland
cut out the crap food, eat smaller portions, eat fruit as a snack and do some excercise every day. Play a sport or two as well. Job Done

ALAN Q
Yes, but I can do it if I actually think about it. I have to stop eating before I am full, and never eat late. Easy to do, but hard to achieve unless you make weight loss a priority,, which we don't usually do.

ღஜJuliஜღ
Losing weight can be easy. Keeping it off and making the right decisions when it comes to food is whats hard for me.

chickadee
There was a time when i could eat anything and not put on weight, but now i'm older i only have to look at a cake and i go up a dress size.

Osama B
Rating
At times yes, because I use to eat alot. If u eat alot u need to find some hobby or something u enjoy doing and do it. It will take your mind off of food.

lees_sword
Rating
Not at all. I just done pay it any mind and when my clothes get too tight or painful, I just buy new ones.

No prob, see?

*live,laugh,love*
Rating
no at all.. i just need to start controlling what i eat, then after 1 week i exercise and by the time then.... i work harder in exercises so for around one month my body is hot :D

ccskitten
Rating
Yes. My weight fluctuates all the time whether I diet or not. It all depends on my time of the month i think. I can eat loads of crap for a couple of weeks and lose weight and then eat healthily i can put it on. There just doesn't seem to be any logic to it. I think i retain water or something

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy