Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I wonder is it possible to lose 100 pounds in two-three months..?
Do you think so? They say the body is very amazing and what it can do? If so how...?
Additional Details
Am really considering doing this and live to tell it....

Am I overweight?
I am about 5'3.
I weigh around 122.
I just turned 12.
If I am what is the QUICKEST way to lose weight and how much?...

How many liters of water should i drink per day ?
How many liters of water should i drink per day ?...

5'2'' and 106 lbs. am i fat?
i think i'm fat.
but i wear a size 00 pants and XS shirts.
but I FEEL SO FAT. everyday.

help.
Additional Details
andd it's not like a have a
six pack ...

How can i get my legs ( especially my thighs) slimmer quickly?

Were you hppier after you lost weight?
was all the hard work worth it?...

I'm on a diet, but can I have a pack of crisps today.....?
I started my diet on Monday and I haven't eaten any bread, chocolates, rice, crisps or chips since then. But I'm really craving for some crisps now...Please help. Thank you for your ...

Ive recently started working out and drinking lots of well guess what ive gained 5lbs im crying here help me?
i dont want to give up but i feel i ...

How much weight should I lose.?
Ive always been a big person even though no one in my family really is. I am 6"0 and i weigh 219 pounds i have a good amount a muscle and im 15 years old. How much weight do I need to lose to be ...

Is it possible to smoke and still get fit?
I have joined a football team and have been smoking for about a year....

I am a 14 year old . I weigh 125 pounds. I am a size 3 in jeans, and a size 5 in dresses.... Am I fat?

Diets for 12 yr old 5'6 150 pds?
i need to lose weight so i want to go on a diet. my goal is to lose 30 pds. I exercise every weekday for an hour. What r some good diets? also these are a list of foods i DO NOT like

eggs<...

How much do you think i weigh ?
im 5ft 3 and btw the outfit was as a joke for a party , i wouldnt normally dress like that !

http://i22.photobucket.c Details

What is an alternative to drinking water? If any.?
I need to drink plenty of water because of the amount of exercise I do. Also, it is good to drink several glasses a day. I can drink plenty of water when I'm thirsty (such as after the gym) but ...

I feel so fat can someone help me?
i`m not a fat person.
i just have a fat stomache and my thighs are flabby.
i need to know of some exercise and/or food/pills to flatten my tummy and tone my thighs.tell me something that u ...

Is it healthy to eat vegetables as a main meal,like dinner?
Iam trying to eat healthier and cut out red meats and lose weight.Iam not sure about eating all vegetables for a meal....

How do i help my Mum lose weight?
I'm really worried about my mum, she has been overweight all my life and i really want to help her. i've asked her to find out tell me how much she weighs but she won't do that because ...

Im 12 years old, 123 pounds, 5' 1", And FAT!!! what should i do?
IDK Im ...

I am 5'7" and 98 lbs..... I feel fat in the mirror but then I see pics & I think I am skinny..do I have an ED?
I will feel normal sized or slightly big in the mirror.....but then I will see pictures of myself and think I am skinny.....does this mean I have an ED?...

How often do you do it?
Eat meals...are you more of a 3 square meals a day, or 5 smaller meals?...

lotus
Do you actually eat what the food pyramid says?
I mean...cmon. I eat healthy, I eat vegetarian, but no matter how frickin hard I try I can never get each food group into a day. Obviously, I have to replace the dairy with soymilk and the meat with tofu, but STILL, I never eat from all five main foodgroups. Maybe two, or three...if I try reeeaaallly hard, four of the groups. But all five, I mean really, who does that?

j d
no back when i was little bacon and eggs were good for you

wear my heart on my butt
Rating
nope, if I did that I would have to buy a TON more food! I don't eat nearly as much as it's suggests, not to mention it would cost me a small fortune.

Mr_lonelysadness
Rating
well some people do follow the food pyramid( I think..)but I think for me, I, too eat healthy food like vegetables for almost every meal(breakfast excluded).

Magdalene
Hahah, nope.

mickyyyyy
Rating
Who Made the FDA god. Every time they turn around the pyramid changes form. They don't know anymore about what is good to eat than you or I. They just THINK they do. Thank god they are not fooling most people. The human body has the ability to convert the wrong stuff to the right stuff. I can just see me drinking all that milk. I would smell like a cow. The important thing is to get the vitamins and minerals your body needs. The second most important thing is to avoid McDonald's. Their food is addictive.

blue_eagles_deputy
Rating
you should but no it is all about quick and easy food, the least time consuming

sereneicequeen
I'm pretty sure I couldn't fit that much in, especially not that much bread. You'd have to be eating all the time. I only really eat at night and then it all crowds up as it is. Maybe one could just eat the pyramid itself and they'd be right.

Sarah
Hell no....... I have a life that pyramid is a death trap.

Toby M
Rating
No. The food primand is weird.

♥My 2 Cents♥
i dont even try, thats too much headache for no good cause, we shall live and survive without bread for a day or milk for another. i eat what i eat and dont worry about what food category it is in!

nicegirl187smile
no way lol

tmbrian_008
ur not a vegetarian. Ur a complete Vegan! I mean, if u replace even DAIRY with soy. then, yes. yes you are a vegan.

and NO. i dont eat what the pyramid says....( didnt they get a newer version of it?)

its all meat for me! jk. i eat a bit of everything.

Nate
Rating
hell no. and supposedly it was made my the food manufacturers.

moshydog
Rating
It was made by the cereal companies to get people to eat more cereals. its a rort.

willoroy
no. the food pyramid has been outdated for years.if you ate all that stuff,you would be very uncomfortable[at least i would be].

two_skrus_luse
Rating
The food pyramid is, one of the most outdated pieces of crap in the world and so is the RDA, do not pay any attention to these old school, nutrition guidlines.
Look at the obesity levels in this country (USA) from people following this pyramid of nutrition, and the RDA for vitamins and minerals is less than half of what the body really needs.
Try a diet that is about 60/30/20, 60% protein from whey, dairy products and lean cuts of meat. 30% carbohydrates from fiberous grains and vegetables. 20% fat from flax, olive or canola oils. And take 2 multivitamins a day.
I've been living like this for over 10 years, and I drink and smoke, and I'm in the best shape of my life.

Gary G
Rating
no i eat what looks good thats all that counts.. looks r over rated.. it would be a better place if that werent an issue

bigbluesky2006
Rating
no, it's friggin impossible

tictak kat
Rating
No, forget the pyramid, just use your common sense.

FRAGINAL-NOYPI
Eat properly as provided for in the pyramid. If you cannot get the specified food, choose for its substitute and it is just okey if there are no available food as long as you try to follow it. Health is wealth.

Cedar_2006
No. The pyramid was made by the Food and Drug Admin. FDA.

First they pass through unhealthy foods as 'okay', give you a food guidline that even a certified nutritionist couldn't live by 100%; and then when you've become unhealthy because of it all
they also regulate the drugs to fix you up.

Food and DRUG Administration. Give you tainted food, make America unhealthy - then make money from selling drugs to sick people. How do we really know that all the major diseases aren't
linked to our food supply if the same Council controls both the
foods AND the meds...?

Soda Companies add an addictive agent into their products; when it gets into your body turn into a form of formaldhyde.
And that's approved by the FDA? Shady if you ask me. It's labeled as a 'preservative' - technically I guess that's true.

Formaldhyde IS a good preservative isn't it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy