Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How can you be a vegetarian when you don't like vegetables?
I would like to be a vegetarian for personal, philosophical reasons, however, I pretty much hate vegetables. Aside from just getting over it, how can I ease into a veggie eatin' kind of diet?...

Am i fatt?
13 years old and i weigh about 100 pounds. and i am 5"0. am i fat or skinny?...

Am I too heavy?
I am 6'3" 240 lbs would you think I am too big? Be honest....

This is my very first post and I want to know, Does anyone know where I can find a good wieght losing routine.
I'm not obese but I'm chubby and I'm very good at flipping (gymnastics) so i'm in some kind of shape. I have been doing a bit of research on eating right. and I want to know if ...

Do bananas make u constipated?
i heard that bananas make u constipated but i thought fiber helped with digestion...so r they helpful or not? and is too much fiber bad for u?...

I eat when I'm bored! Any tips?! =)?
I'm 17 and a UK size 12 (US 8) and when I'm bored I eat and so I'm continuously putting on weight. Anybody got any tips out there?? I really want to lose some weight by the end of the ...

What exercise is best for losing stomach fat..?

Help! Really Need To Loose Weight!!!?
I AM NOT ABSOLUTELY OBESE I AM 21 AND WEIGH 13 STONE, NEED A PROVEN WAY TO LOOSE WEIGHT. ANY IDEAS OR SUGGESTION, DO PILLS WORK? ANYTHING?...

What's a really good way kill hunger? (Eating not included)?
I still believe the absolute best way to lose weight is to eat less and exercise more...so I'm trying to come up with ways not to eat as much until my body adjusts.
Additional Details<...

Quick and hurry!!!!?
I havent seen my boyfriend in about a year, and im afraid i put on some weight, i dont wanna turn him off. im not fat fat im regular, but i wanna loose 10-15 pounds in a month, how can i, no dumb ...

Not eating without parents knowing?
i'm trying not to eat anything , but i dont know how to do it without my parents getting suspisicous .
what do i do or say when i'm called for dinner ?
i really want to lose ...

Girls, Am I Too Skinny?
I have always felt i have a skinny girlish figure, however lately i have been working out but haven't noticed a huge improvement. Please tell me, am i skinny or just thin? Do i need to do more ...

What will happen if i only eat celery from now on?

What are the health benefits of bananas?

Im a size 14 and i want to get in a size 10. i havnt eaten today and onli intend on eatin small amounts of veg
wat do u think?...

I need some motivation to work out each day.?
I start to work out then i think o this is not gunna make a diff.Any motivational help?...

Am i heavy?
i weigh about 179 and i am 5'9.is this a healthy weight or do i need eo lose a couple pounds(or ten) my family says im skinny for my heighth but i dont look it very well....

Is gummy candy fattening?
in moderation... of course......

What is beter looking at the scale for weight loss or waist line?

My legs hurt extremely from running the mile yesterday..what should i do?
i cant walk very well, my thighs hurt every step i ...

^dRaMa ^qUeEN
Do skinny people get fat when they become older?
Do fat people become skinny when they get older?

Raj'sGenie
As we age our metabolism goes down so we need to do things thatll increase it. Dont wait till the time comes. Eat right,jog,toning excercises. But will a fat person become skinny because their aging? No,itll be harder to lose.

chongo89478
Rating
it depends if they exercise lift weights etc because skinny people can get fat if they don't stay in shape but fat people can become skinny by excising and getting in shape.

demilspencer
Rating
Yes. They are prone to overeatiing and do not exercise as much. If they do not become fat, they do gain some weight.

steely dan
Rating
well i didnt im the same wieght i was in highschool

?
not all of them

dymond
some do it depends on alot of things.......some older people slow down how active they are but they don't slow down when it comes to the amount of food they consume.....

Darjeeling Snow
there is no reason to believe this is true ... either one of these situations.

?
Rating
People tend to be less active when they age, burning less calories and becoming heavier. Some heavy people, due to certain illnesses lose weight.... it's all about calories & activity regarless of age! Good luck & God bless. ~Nise

xstreetplayax101
it depends. Thin people at any age obviously have very fast metabolism's. As you get older you have to watch what you eat though, because your metabolism does slow with aging. But your not 100% guaranteed to be fat when your older. Exercise and watching what you eat helps you stay thin.

Erika S
Rating
Age only has to do with weight gain or loss if the person isn't taking proper care of themselves. Thin people who take care of themselves, exercise, and eat right will not become fat just because they get older. And fat people RARELY get skinny without exercising and diet control.

Age, however, does cause your body to function differently and changes your metabolism, so as you age you need to pay attention to your body and its changing needs and adjust your exercise levels and food intake accordingly. A teenager may be able to pack away a Big Mac every day and not gain any weight, but a 30+ year old will probably see a big portion of that Big Mac sticking around on the hips, thighs, and belly!

Habhoub
Rating
As far that i'm concerned, it isn't always the case. Being thin or fat these days or later on depends on several factors including both heredity and the environment. It also depends on the emotional inside(usually stress decreases weight). Moreover, it depends on the way and type of food one eats. To me,i think one should eat healthy and all will be fine.

cat.tuck
im not thin yet, i got cheated again

Matt H
I heard that if you manage your weight when your younger, as you grow (in height), you will become taller, and the "fat" will become more spred out amongst the body. Therefore you will become a little skinnier.

White Shooting Star of HK
Rating
Well, as people age, their metabolism will be lower so yes...............unless he is concious at what he is eating.

OOO! I know! I know!
Rating
Sometimes, but not usually. Most people do gain some weight as they get older and their metabolism slows down.

sammy
Rating
well yeah, that's what i usually observe when it comes to old guys for i think that metabolism lessens and that we wont be able to move much as we use to if were old

kind
they do gain weight with age

?
maby if you eat a lot

SubJ
Rating
There is no such rule but Eat nourishing food with plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables being part of it. Chew each morsel at least 32 times. This will activate signal to the brain as soon as u have had enough. Besides this change in eating style, take regular light exercises and brisk walks every day. U will be able to gain/shed all extra weight gracefully and in a reasonable time span.

?
many do, especially around their mid 30's to mid 40's

Sweety pie
Rating
That sounds a lil retarded...lol...well not all,depending on your genetics.

nowyouknow
Yes, some people do get heavier when they get older.

?
Only if they loose their self discpline, start eating badly and stop exercising

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, August 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy