Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Has anyone tried Adam & Eve diet?
Metabolic diet - balance blood sugar.
Additional Details
It nothing do with apples and not a FAD diet. It was recommend by natural ...

How do you lose weight w/o starving yourself???

What are the good and bad effects of anorexia?

Additional Details
Just adding this. And i disagree with yoo, i found loads of pro-ana sites. Thanks for the long lists, i have a ...

Starving Yourself for 8 Days?
If someone starved there self for 8 days, Only One fruit smoothie each day, how much weight would they loose??

Don't have a go at me because im not heading to do it. I would just ...

I love my Man, but at a slight mistake he gets really mad at me, what do i do 4 him to believĂ© im not cheating

I go regularly now to 24 hour fitness gym, I need to lose about 200 pounds what exercies should i do?
mostly ive been walking the treadmill for half an hour and riding the stationary bike for 20 minutes and things like that. any hep or ideas or suggestions????...

I'm on a Diet right now, and I'm starving! What can I do to fight this urge to eat? (Already had my calories
.........for the day. It's 3am where I'm at. I work nights, that's why I'm still awake)...

How can i lift my breast without surgery?

Would you rather a size 0, or a curved plus size?

If I am wanting to lose weight should I not be drinking any alcohol at all? x?

Is showering 3 times a week healthy for a man?
it takes an hour each time with all that scurbbing. this is the only work out i get to keep fit....

Protein shake recipes?
Anyone know some home made, low-calorie, protein shake recipes? I just want to know so I can make them at home because they're really expensive....

How in the world can I lose 20 pounds in 2 months???? ?
I'm 13, I'm fat, and I hate it.

I used to be really skinny but the summer changes a bunch. Any way I'm 5 foot 4 and I'm 125. DONT GO TELLING ME THATS NOT FAT!!! I Think ...

Am I Fat, Be Honest?
I'm 13, I'm 5' 0
& I weigh 117-118.

I feel fat, any suggestions to be 100 lbs? thank you!! :)
Additional Details

Exercising for a 14 year old?
I am 14 5'2 and I weigh 113-115.And I try not to eat after 6:00 and i'm drinking lots of water. I'd like to get down to somewhere between 107-110 before Christmas. what types of ...

Do u think this is fat?
im 16 years old and i weight 130lbs and im about 5'4. if i am how much weight should i ...

Am I fat????????
I'm 13 i'm 5'3 and i'm 36 in (bust) 30 in (waist) 36 (hips)
and I weigh 129. I know i'm curvy compared to stick figured people (no offense) but am I fat?...

I am a 16 year old male and I am 5'11 188 pounds i got a fat stomach. Will I get taller if I workout?

How can i lose weight by summer of '09?
Currently i am 130 pounds :(
i'm just looking for a routine that i can easily do from now throughout my school year. My school is right across from the YMCA and near the pool which also has ...

Is diet soda really that bad for you?
Everyone says that diet Coke is sooo bad for you...I have even heard that it is worse than regular Coke. But I really feel like I need it. I stopped drinking regular about 6 months ago and now I ...

Sparkezfreak
Do all girls have fat knees?
My knees have wierd fat on them and I am not overweight, but is there a way to get rid of it or do something about it?

Conor H
Rating
No. Just you fatty.

angelwings547
Rating
NO! I have fat knees too but not everyone does.

princess~elise
i do not there is a cure for fat knees

but i think that everybody has fat knees too :)

Flummoxed
Rating
No. It's a hard spot to isolate. Try doing squats and legs lifts. This should help.

questionz
Rating
uh no im skinny, and have skinny KNEEZ~*

curious George
look @ you r gentic make up. it may be something you will not be able to change. riding a stationary bicycle with no tension will help. I also have the same issue.

yeah
Rating
no my friend has chicken legs, my legs are freakishly muscular, it makes my legs fat, and I really don't like it, but no.

I'M NOT ON A DIET!!!
Rating
no. maybe it's a genetic thing. look at your mom's or grandma's or aunts and sisters (if you have any) knees and see if they are the same way.

beebee
no all girls don't its just the way you are your parents or there parents would have knees like you.

Bridget
No, mine are skinny and pointy

Rawan Z
Rating
Yea every girl has fat knees its not fair! but we have to deal with them...I suggest less mini skirts and more jeans and capris that go past ur knees

<3 Rawan

sarah <3
Rating
I dont have fat knees...

Scribe247
Can knees really be fat? arn't they mostly just bone? I'm not sure if you can really get rid of knee fat. it's just cellulite probably. Try diet. Good luck.

laugh_a_lot2005
Rating
no they don't

lomatar1186
no. i've seen girls with thin knees.

skyelynn
We are never satisfied with some part of our bodies. Mine is my nose. I'll trade your nose for my skinny knees, o.k?

whitesilk
Rating
no, i don't have but I've seen some girls do........ but you don't have to worry about that, i don't think it's harmful

..::xoxo::..
Rating
i don't lol...

Will M
everyone has ugly knees, its just a fact of life. everyone at some point goes through a phase where they think their knees are messed up or weird some how, when really knees are just plain ugly but we're so used to them we forget

SAV
NO!!

Lady Godiva
Rating
I have the same problem...It must be genetic...because I'm 5' 2'' and I weigh 98 lbs, and I still have fat on them...so don't worry.

Tara R
I'm not over weight and I have that same problem, I think some girls are just built like that, I have no idea why.

Mike
Rating
I know fat girls have fat knees. Trust guys are'nt looking at your knees.

kittybyebye
No some have skinny a$s boney knees be happy with your fat filled knees lol...cause the boney looks bad sometimes and they hurt as hell....i used to sit my skiinny boney knee'd cousin on me or kneel on me sometimes and ouch lol ha ha. Your fine!!

LuluBelle
Rating
I don't have fat knees, lol I actually have bony knees.

bombshell
Rating
i have doughy knees and small legs......i dont think u can get rid of it. theyre just knees, i dont think anyone cares anyway ;)

SmartyPants
Rating
No. Mine are boney. My hubby always tells me that if I need to defend myself, use my knees cause they're like weapons.

browney
Rating
Everyone has extra skin on their knees and elbows because the skin stretches out when you bend them. It is not fat, it is just skin!

luckysetter7
well ur knees prob arent fat they just have a tendon right there.. mine look fat cause of the tendon

Ashley H
Rating
There is nothing you can do about that. It's just muscle.

crankyissues
If all you have to worry about is "fat knees"..... I'd say you look fine. LOL....

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy