Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How much should a 11 year girl 5'4 weigh?

I'm 12 years old and i weight 85 is that healthy?
I dont know if im fat or skiny... im a girl
Additional Details
I weight 85 pound and im 12 im 4''9 am i fat?...

Whats the best exercise to lose ur stomach fat??
I am not fat i wiegh about 130 but my stomach is not flat what exercise should i do to lose that extra baby fat??...

Can one ever have too much water?

Additional Details
Drinking it I mean....

In an ideal world when is the best time to poo? First thing in the morning or last thing at night?

Why do girls want to loose weight?
I don’t want to offend girls in anyway with this question but I just don’t get it.
I know girls that I think look great and they tell me and others that they want to loose weight... always......

Puberty Question?
im 14 and im 5'4 do you think im still growing??

Both my parents are short and i've already experienced changes and stuff....

Iv'e gained 3 lbs because I have been sitting around all day doing nothing what could I do with NO friends?
I am veary petite for my age I am 18 years old and I am 4"11 I weigh 96 lbs now! I mean I have nothing to do I need something to do with NO friends help me please!!! I am starting collage this ...

What's a good breakfast that eaten at 8;30am that will keep me full for FOUR HOURSs..??
I start school at 9;30am and i need to eat my brekkie at 8;30am. and it need s 2 keep me ull for 4 hrs or more. ive been eating frenchh chocolate croissants, but.. they are very high in sat. fat, and ...

Help dieting is not helping!?
I have been eating right and trying so hard.
But towards the end of the month when I don't have money.
I cant buy those " healthy " foods
Its so hard and expensive! ...

What is a good way to keep you motivated to stick to eating healthly?
I'm fourteen and I want to feel good about myself for once and not be depressed.

The problem is I just can't help snaking on chocolate, cookies or biscuits at least once every ...

I weigh 229 pounds...(i can't beileve i just admitted to that)..should i consider gastric bypass surgery?

How do i get fat ???
WHAT DO I DO TO GET FAT, AND DONT JUST SAY JUNK FOOD, I HAVE A FAST METABOLISM !!!...

Which is better: Juice or Soda?
The reason I ask this is because I have stopped drinking sodas and trying to only drink water and some juice but today I compared a Hawaiian Punch label to an orange soda label and the juice had more ...

What is the best way to lose weight fast?
Ty ...

What is good to drink in the mornings?
I am trying to start eating healthier and drinking only water....BUT if I drink water in the morning before lunch time--it REALLY upsets my stomach. Juices are full of sugar and carbs....but are they ...

Is my weight healthy?
I'm 14 years old. I weigh 125 pounds and im 5 ft tall. I was wondering am I overweight? or is my weight healthy?...

I have been working out for about a month now and instead of losing weight I have gained 4lbs.?
My workout regimen:
M-W-F: 30mins on elliptical machine
T and Thr:30min aerobics class, 15min strength training and ab workout

Healthy Eating:
-1500 cals. a day.
-F...

My little sister wants to loose weight?
my little sister is 12 and she is 5 3 and weighs 113. she was happy with her weight untill we moved and here everyone is skinny. and she is stressing out. my mom and i have tried to convince her its ...

I have not eaten for week? . Is that good? How quickly will I lose weight?

Sutaato
Can you lose weight from eating ramen noodles?
They're less than 300 calories a meal so could you lose weight from them? I'm talking about those maruchan brand ones.
Additional Details
I don't like oatmeal. It reminds me of eating vomit.

hbk 1121
Rating
what i tell you ye you can man

mamasita
Yes, I did it and I lost 40 pounds.

Racist Answer Man
Rating
Yeah, but to get the real effect you have to learn to eat them dry.

LJ
Rating
Well, they do have a lot of carbs. I was just eating them at night and I actually gained a little of weight. I think they are pretty healthy.. but just eat them before 7pm. Good Luck

anna.chik
no they are fatening

DigitalGhost
But they are loaded with fat.

dm24
You can- but its not healthy. your body needs protien from real meat and you cant find any real vitamins in ramen like you would veggies--however if you count your calories and make sure you work off those calories-you can lose weight eating anything.

The girl next door
noooooooo dont eat Ramen noodles they will make it worse.
the way I lost weight was I ate corn all day and cut back on sodas. and just have smoothies. I hate excercising so this was the only way it worked. I ate corn 3 times a day but I dont know if it was healthy but oh well I lost the weight thats what counts.

L!v3L0v3L@uGh
Rating
ya but not evry day

gds2800
These noodles are perniciously wrong for a diet.

Are you able to cook?

If not so learn to eat an apple first thing in the morning and then have some protein.

As in boil a couple of eggs and make yourself a tuna salad the night before and then eat it with some toast.

Rotate your intake but concentrate on eating at least 3 or 4 different veggies and nuts per day.

This is a very simplistic answer; you need to make yourself clever and learn as much as you can from the web.

Good luck,
Gina.

jesse
I believe the fat content of noodles is very high. you are better off eating them once in a while but eat more soup & veggie to lose healthy fat

itch
The best way to lose weight is not to eat anything.
The Karen Carpenter diet...
I guarantee and stand behind this method 100%.

faithd92
NO WAY
ramen noodles may have low calories(even though 300 isnt low) but they are FULL of sodium, which is salt and that much is pretty bad for you

~*Tannysgurrl*~
Rating
They are full of carbs, though, but I eat them more than anthing else, and I don't weigh but 98 pounds, Ive always weighed around 100. They certainly don't help me gain any weight, though. Maybe if ya exercise too, it may."

LaLaLand
not that i know of.
they make it harder for u to poop though, for a fact.
if you could lose weight with it i wouldnt recommend it because ramen noodles arent super healthy.

north h
There are very bad for you..

ALiCiA.
Yes but if you eat them everyday it can be unhealthy

rccola1979
Rating
Probably not. They are full of carbs, have no nutritional value and probably have your daily value of sodium - if not more - in one pack. They are probably for eating occasionally.

I guess you probably could lose weight, but you will not be healthy, so what is the point.

Jillian A
No. They are relatively high in fat, considering they have only 300 calories, which means a large percentage of those calories is in fat. Secondly, they are wickedly high in sodium, which makes you retain water, which equals more weight. Plus, they have almost no nutrients in them, which would make your body think its starving and go into preservation mode..thus lowering your metabolism in the long run. You'd be better off drinking a glass of v-8 juice for each meal for 5 days if you want a quick weight loss jump start, that isnt too unhealthy.

Remember, that diets only work if you stay on them forever...which is why the only true way to lose weight and to keep it off for good is to change your entire lifestyle, and exercise more. Lots of fad diets, like atkins for instance, can help you drop weight very fast, but the minute you go off of them, you start gaining it back right away, and usually more than what you started with.

eac
Rating
The fact that they are low in calories is good but they are insanely high in sodium which makes your body retain water so will actually end up causing you to gain weight. If you want to eat them then you can just don't add all the flavor because that's where all the sodium is.

Riley M
It depends how many you eat, and what else you eat during the day.
By the way...those things are horrible for you...soo HIGH in sodium and chemicals. Try oatmeal : )

yeah yeppp yeah
Rating
yes you can but i wouldnt do it its to unhealthy and it can hurt you cause you arent geting the nutrition your body needs in order to work. So i sugeest dont do it. Try another diet that gives your body enough nutrition

the answer to your prayers ; ]
if thats the only thing u eat. but no wayy too much sodium and fat. def not good for u

Rachael C
They are really, really, REALLY high in sodium! You may retain water and get kind of puffy. Plus they have minimal nutritional value.

There are much healthier ways to lose a few pounds!

ptruelove01
Rating
They may be low in calories but, they have 1,200 mgs of sodium in each serving. That's a lot of salt to have your body digest. If you are young and can metabolize it, then yes. You can lose weight if that is all you ate during the course of the day. However, just ramen noodles is not enough nutrition for your body. You'll need to supplement some vegetables and fruits.

Shell
No you will probably gain water weight from all the sodium in them. They are very unhealthy.

bigdaddy9965
Rating
if you only eat them , think how mutch money you will save

catsoda
Rating
Probably not; they have so much fat and sodium in them. If you're on a tight budget, buy fruit, vegetables & peanut butter.

Lisa E
God no! They're 300 calories a SERVING but the block is TWO AND A HALF SERVINGS! Those things are nothing but fat, salt and carbs. Read the whole package. I do eat them sometimes, but those are really like...ANTI-diet food.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy