Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Toooooooo skinny or normal????
is this too skinny or normal???
hott body or not???
if you are a guy would you date a girl with a body like this or is it not curvy enough???
RATE THE BODY 1-10.
the person is 5�...

My sister is 12 yaears old and she weighs 98 pounds is she fat??

Do you actually eat what the food pyramid says?
I mean...cmon. I eat healthy, I eat vegetarian, but no matter how frickin hard I try I can never get each food group into a day. Obviously, I have to replace the dairy with soymilk and the meat with ...

Swimming good for muscles or what?
Does swimming make you stronger or is it only good for toning and lossing weight? (note I do not want to loose weight) Please HELP!
Additional Details
But if I increase my caloric intake ...

I need to know just a simple answer about loosing weight?
ok, my birthday is in march, and I want to loose 45 pounds by then, my question is, if I start my diet in 1 week (which will be just eating all the way healthy, and no junk or sugar at all) and if I ...

How do you get a quick flat belly?
i run at least 3 miles a day and i eat healthy so wtf am i missing?...

I think I have an eating disorder???
I binge/purge at least once a week, usually more, and the rest of the week I skip meals, or eat very little. No body knows this information, but everybody assumes Im okay because im smarter than that,...

Is the Aitkins Diet safe?
Does any have serious objections to this diet? Are there any short term or long term side-affects Ishould worry about?...

Am I fat???? Professional help would be great, but other help works too!?
Im 5'2" female, and weigh 91 lbs. Thats not fat...is it?

im 13...

How tall are you? How much to you weight?
I'm 5'3" and weight 175lbs (i'm pregnant) not that it's an excuse....

Is it true that diet coke makes you gain weight?

What are the quickest ways to lose weight that are not necesarily healthy?

Additional Details
i'm not huge but ive gone into a depression for my weight. i dont know why...im 5' 1" , 15 years, and weigh about 130....

Why do fat people allways blame their weight on medical conditions?

I wonder is it possible to lose 100 pounds in two-three months..?
Do you think so? They say the body is very amazing and what it can do? If so how...?
Additional Details
Am really considering doing this and live to tell it....

Am I overweight?
I am about 5'3.
I weigh around 122.
I just turned 12.
If I am what is the QUICKEST way to lose weight and how much?...

How many liters of water should i drink per day ?
How many liters of water should i drink per day ?...

5'2'' and 106 lbs. am i fat?
i think i'm fat.
but i wear a size 00 pants and XS shirts.
but I FEEL SO FAT. everyday.

help.
Additional Details
andd it's not like a have a
six pack ...

How can i get my legs ( especially my thighs) slimmer quickly?

Were you hppier after you lost weight?
was all the hard work worth it?...

I'm on a diet, but can I have a pack of crisps today.....?
I started my diet on Monday and I haven't eaten any bread, chocolates, rice, crisps or chips since then. But I'm really craving for some crisps now...Please help. Thank you for your ...

Kelli G.
Best way to reduce stress?
I haven't been sleeping, I've been over eating and then not eating enough, I've been gaining and losing weight, and I'm tired all the time.

ikegirl
Rating
meditate while watching sunrise earth every time your stressed
works for me!

I Speared You
Check with your doctor. You might be getting depression. But cheer up, there's always something to be happy about.

I_Spearedyou - have you helped a friend today?

VRRrOOOMM!
Rating
get a punching bag and HIT the hell out of it!

gardog39
one word VACATION!

none
Rating
Exercise can help.

A walk in the woods or on a beach will also do it.

Alcohol never fails either. :-)

weightcontrolinfo
Try exercising, some times this help to reduce stress also you can take Siberian or Panax ginseng.

beth
Yoga or any type of exercise makes you feel pretty good and get on a time scheduel

brylletc
First thing you should do is allot time for yourself on a daily basis. What I'd do is try to get some quiet time where no one can disturb you specially after getting home from work. Maybe you can soak in some aromatic bath salts. It can relax you and relieves the stress that you've had.

sammy
Rating
exercise, if you are willing to commit, is almost a guarenteed help

danielle
Rating
You should probably see your Dr about this. Sometimes illness masquerades itself behind problems like these. In the meantime consider taking a good multi-vitamin and exercise is the best way I know to relieve stress and help with your overall well-being. Best wishes

Candy Kisses
Vitamin B.

Pixel
Rating
meditate
pray
read bible or something uplifting
write in a journal

sdablessed
Rating
You need more exercise. Set up an exercise program of alternating dats if walking or jogging with days of weight lifting. Eat more fruits & veggies.

R H
Rating
Try aromatherapy. It is really relaxing.

imc0nfused
sleep, relax, and eat healthy foods.

im sure
Rating
The best way I reduce stress is by exercising. I take kick-boxing and there's nothing more de-stressing to me than punching or kicking the crap out of a dummy! A nice long bath helps too.

♥ [þæ] ツ
Rating
Exercise.

Sonu
Rating
Get yourself involved what you like to do the most.
To get a good sleep , its better for a person to get tired mentally and physically also.
The probelms you have as you have mentioned, seems there is no one around you, and those who are around you , you dont seem to be close with them.
Try find a way to get colse to them , you will see the stress is gone.

van kedileri
massage and meditation

masseur_at_play
Rating
get a pet

mayday3374
Rating
2 ways i deal with stress.. first is to figure out what stresses me out, and decide what i can do to fix it, and determine whether or not it is something i really need to be worried about. by sitting down and evaluating what really needs to stress me out, i eeliminate about half of my problems, then i can attack those problems and better deal with them. secondly, i exercise regularly. i can take my stress with me to the gym, and use it to fuel a great workout. i dont dwell on it when i train and i dont make it a distraction to my training, but i use it as a motivational tool. after my workout, i feel better. the problem is still there but i feel a release after hard training and i am able to go back to my problems with a clear head. good diet and proper sleep are also important to stress management. if your plate is full right now, try to prioritize your problems, deal with the ones that require immediate attention first, then you can attack the smaller troubles in your life, and learn when to say its just not worth worrying about something. it makes life alot easier when you take this approach, yet you still take care of business and get things taken care of. i work a high stress job, and had to learn to not take my work home with me. if i dint do that, i would be a mess. good luck

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy