Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Can i lose 10 pounds in one month and a half?
Hi, im 14 and i do 8 miles every day but not in a row.
I eat wright too.
Im over weight and i need to lose at least 10 pounds or more.
Is it possible for me to loos that much weight ...

I diet coke bad for you??
is diet coke bad for u and does it really slow down ur metabolism? like i am a 13 year old dancer and i weigh 106 pounds. so would it really be bad for me to drink it if it does?...

Am i overweight?
Hi im 5' 4 1/2" and i weigh 123 lbs. am i overweight?...

How old do you think is acceptable to go out drinking?
im fifteen and almost every week i get totally wrecked
everyone says our group are pissheads and i kinda agree but alot of people are doing it!

confused.com!...

Am i fat???????
I am 12 and weigh 133 pounds.MY doctor says its all muscule but i am not sure.I do a lot of sports. Someone give me advice.My confidence is low.

-Don't be mean ...

How can someone get a big butt?
without plastic surgery. what is best to do?...

How can I loose 10-20 pounds in 2 weeks????

Does gum make you gain weight?
I chew a lot of gum...does this add on pounds?...

Starving?will make me lose weight??
hello everyone. i want to lose 20 kgs in 6 months; is it possible if i starve myself most of the times; n when i want to eat sthing i eat a frauit or drink only water. am fed up that others look at ...

Whats the best method of putting in contact lens?
i have tried many ways like up down looking when i put them in but they fall out until about the 10th go. taking them out is a piece of cake. 10 points for best answer!!...

Men!!! I'm 5'9, 123lbs, and a size 2. Would you consider me too thin or average?
I do eat and I work out at the gym to stay toned. Ladies your input is welcomed also....

Am i overweight? Answer!?
OK I'm 13yrs Old

Weight- 125lb

Height- 5'6 ft

I gained about 6lb.. Now that school started I even eat less.. I don't eat breakfast (don't like ...

How much should a 14 year old weigh.?!?
how much should a 14 year old weigh, i wear a size 3 or a 26 in garage. uhm, how much should i weigh .?! , am i average. i think im fat....

How tall are you and how much do you weigh???

Additional Details
im 5'7" and around 129 lbs.(sometimes less)...

How can I support my girlfriend with her new year diet?
Should I join in? Should I be strong when she wants chocolate or let her have a few chocolatey pleasures? Any help or advice will be appreciated. She doesn't want to fail again, it's not ...

I'm trying to stop eating fast foods. Can you tell me the most grotesque think to make me stop?
convice me to stop. Im not fat at all, I just think that eating fast food is unhealthy but the addiction is big.. Convice me to quit
Additional Details

How can I lose 40 pounds without taking pills?
I weigh 200 pounds right now and I'm only 15 years old. I have tried everything and I need help!...

I feel crappy and fat!?
i am a teenager.
5'5 and 135
i am trying to lose weight but blew it today
my face looks rounder and blotched
my hair is sooo greasy. i know i need to wash it but it was one ...

I want to lose 15 pounds by may how can i get this done?
please no answers about "this is unhealthy blah blah blah" i want a quick easy diet that has really really worked ...

How do I gain weight faster?
I am 16 and im 5'3" and a half and i weigh about 90 lbs. people are tellin me i look good and that i should stay the same... but i have gotten truth from some people.....i checked out some ...

CheerChic1022
At 12 years of age at "5.4" is 108 pounds normal?
Is that overweight?

Lizbeth
Rating
You're fine.

DJ Fizzy xx
YES! That is NORMAL.

NO! You are NOT overweight!

Search BMI in google and you can find out.

marcia r
Rating
underweight for your height gl

Shopaholic Chick
no that is NOT overweight - not even close!!!

Tink
Rating
Your BMI is 18.5 and perfect for your height. Don't worry you are so NOT overweight. :) You're perfect!

confused
Rating
yes and you shouldn't be thinking of your weight

ExplainThisClarissa
Only your doctor could say, but I'm 5'4 19 and 120 pounds

libbyocto14
I checked your BMI at seventeen.com to see if it is in the healthy range.

That is yours. The range for 12 year olds is 14.8-21.7. You are perfectly healthy. Love your body!

thats_hella_hott
normal

neurotic41
are you crazy!! that is perfect at that age. i am guessing that you are between a size 2-4 what more do you want. i was about 5.1 or 2 and somewhere between 98-100lbs i was skinny. i think that you have to take into consideration that you are getting a little extra padding because of puberty. i was also very active so i never worried about my weight. i suggest you do the same.

tennis, walking,swimming etc...

Rabi
u are normal.

Rain--
Yah. Im 5.2 13 years of age 140 pounds. Now thats not normal. Im fat! my mom says it because I have big bones,.. I dont look fat but i am or at least i think so...

boys like girlz!!
Rating
http://www.seventeen.com/health/bmi/spc/0,,665141_665142,00.html

see if your overweight. im 14years 5 ft 4 in and 94 pounds.

?
Rating
Don't be so insecure, specially at your age, that is pretty normal weight ofr a 5.4. You seem to be in good shape so don't go doing crazy things.

sweetie
don't worry you are not overweight

CreateSomthing
baby why are you concerned about you weight...go play ...make something create something...plant a tree or some flowers...go swimming...then you want be worried about trivial things like weight at 12 years of age...or if this is not you please tell the child to eat

Kate
no u are probably getting ready to hit a growth spurt

jessie y
Rating
im 13 '5"4 and 106 so i guess ur fine

teenage_drama_queen
Ur normal , i m 13 , 5'4 , 110 pounds

♥ cherie
Rating
definitely not overweight

jg
not at all.

towandakim
You're tall for 12... but perfectly proportioned... or even a bit lightweight. Good lord, please don't start starving yourself or something... you've already got a modeling career ahead of you...

If you're feeling "big" because you're a little taller than a lot of girls your age, DON'T!! They'll catch up to you eventually... and weighing less won't make you smaller, it'll only make you sick.

Please... go eat something. Mom of seven says so.

Jeanette
Rating
NO WAY!! My friend is that much and she's 5"2 and shes super skinny and in shape. It might just be muscle weight. Muscle weighs more than fat!!

kenzie
5.4''....108 lbs...your fine

Tabby
Rating
yeah it's normal...you shouldn't worry so much your too young.

Julia Jameson
Rating
DANG!!! Thats skinny!!!!

Larissa
108 pounds is probably a good weight. If anything, it's underweight, not overweight. If you are that concerned, Google "BMI Calculator".

Christine
If the child is over 130lbs. then it is considered to be fat.

Scottie
You don't need to listen to what other people think. It is all about how you feel about yourself.

By the way, I think that is fine.

naughty
No your are not overweight. You are perfectly normal. I am 20 and Iam 5'.4" also, I weigh 130lb, and I am not fat (overweight), I have a nice shape beautiful curves, so I think your are perfectly fine stop worrying about your weight.

Manda
Go to a BMI calculator

Pick the children's calculator and enter your information.

http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/bmi/

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy