Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Does not doing excersise make you fat?
Even if you diet, does a lack of regular excersise in your life make you gain weight?...

Does you think he's good looking?
http://www.hotchickswith I think he is GORGEOUS. But I just want to know what individual people think also.

Do you think he looks good?...

What happens if i cut soda out of my diet and just drink lots of water?

Do I have a eating disorder?
Im 11.
I don't eat breakfast or lunch, and I eat dinner because my parents are around, but I don't eat a lot of it, and say I had a big lunch. I feel full at lunch, but at dinner im ...

How old were tou when you stopped beleiving in santa?

Is 110 pounds at 5'1 3/4 at 15 years old a bit underweight?
Just wondering? Since people are saying I'm skinny....
Also which side am I on the BMI?...

How can i lose 100 lbs in 3 weeks?
i need to do it fast, without any change in my ways - no excersise or limiting my cheeto intake

by! thanks a bunch! my bf will love ...

Stretch Marks? I'm 14!?
Ok I'm 14 and i have stretch marks on my inner theighs!

How do you get rid of them?
How did i get them?

I'm not fat i do dance 6 times a week and i've had ...

I am 17 and weigh 100 and 5'4" am i too thin?

Am I overweight I am 12,im 5'0 and i weigh 80 pounds?
I always feel sooo fat!!...

What kinds of exercises are there that don't involve a lot of sweating?
Sweat irritates my skin alot. Is there anyway for me to still do exercises without having to sweat so much?...

Do i have anorexia?
I know it sounds crazy to ask but i need help. Im 15 years old and i weight 110 pounds. I don't think i have in intentionally but i hardly ever eat. I normally eat once a day. My hair is ...

What are the chances of me getting my fathers genes?
this is a question about my metabolism. anyway my my mom has a super fast metabolism and my dad has an alright metabolism he could gain weight and still lose weight. anyways im a 16-year old male and ...

Please give me your advice...my younger sister is very overweight.?
My mom and my sister just moved back to Georgia from Alabama. My sister had a traumatic experience when she was 6 and from then gained alot of weight. She is now 15, is 5'8" and weighs ...

Doing the splits? is splits something you can either do or you cant?
or can you become more flexiable and then you can eventually do it, ive beign doing a lot of yogo latley thats why im intrested....

Is working out more than 3 times a week over doing it?
i do a full body workout fri/sat/sun and started adding mon/wed, is that too much????...

Am I getting fat? =[?
I'm about 5'11 and weigh around 9.5 stone.
I thought this was all grand and stuff, but my sister has come home for the summer with a medicial textbook (shes a third year medical ...

Is tea a hydrator as much as water?
I know we should all drink lots of water, but I HATE drinking it most of the time. I love iced tea and I make it with tea bags and use splenda as the sweetener. Water is best, I know, but having to ...

Am I fat?!?!?
Im:
female
5 ft. 6 in.
145 ...

What is a good weight for 5'10?
for a girl?...

vcruz_2000
Are you fat if youre 5'4 16 and 125 ibs?

Dream Bree
No but you could stand to loose about 10 pounds. I'm sure you look okay but if you wanna look your greatest ya know?

anna c
Rating
nooo not at all

NotoFroto
Rating
nope, dont worry so much about weight

Gabrielle
No way! That's exactly what you should be! Your bmi is 21.453, which is in the middle of the normal range.

goldeneagle
Rating
No thats skinny

jlthomas75844
only 125 lbs??lol if that is overweight then you have problems.no i don't think it is overweight.depending on your actual muscle tone,you may feel that you are but you can easily fix that by proper exercise and eating healthy foods.

something'srotten
no

lovemysailor02
Rating
I am 21 years old(mom of two) 5'1 and 130lbs and I am not fat. I am by no means skinny but I am also by no means fat.

donielle
no thats really a great size plus you might not be your adult size yet

kalabalu
Weight is OK. But where is it located is another aspect.

hotchick012991
NO WAY!!!! IM SURE YOUR FINE. WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT?

confetticupcakes
No you are normal, you can check your BMI (body mass index) to insure yourself

jdc591
Rating
No. You are exactly were you should be.

lily
Rating
nope, besides you are only 16, if you excercise and eat right you will tone up and look even better than you do now! The only thing you probably need is to tone a bit, that will increase your muscle to fat ratio and you will not lose a lot of weight but you will look better....hope that is kind of the answer you are looking for

dancerkid
ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! I can tell you right now..I wish I had that body....

kiki
Are you kidding? NNOOO!

CRYSTAL S
Rating
no u r perfect actually don't worry about your weight because you sound very healthy no one likes the tooth pick anorexics

That Chick acisseJ
Rating
nope not at all

Braden!!!
we way the same. trust me we are not fat

sputnikpal
No you are not fat! You do need eat healthy, and it is so much easier today to stay slim, even with all the temptations, we know so much more about foods today and which ones cause fat, and which ones provide nutrients. I hope you hunt for a food pyramid on the Internet and live your life by it. You'll never get fat and you will be able to eat lots of food. Good luck. D

Lori A
No. That's about right. But the scale is NOT the best determinent of whether or not you have too much body fat. So much impacts your real fat level. Your bone structure and how much muscle you have can make a big difference.

You are young, so you naturally have more muscle than a woman twice your age (who gets about the same amount of exercise).

You can tone and firm your body, and lower your body fat level at the same time, by weight training. A good resistence training program will quickly add definition and increase your muscle. So even if you don't drop a pound, you will get smaller and tighter.

Try it. Weight lifting is especially good for woman as it strengthens your bones (so you won't be crippled as an old lady) AND it fights the age-related muscle loss that will make you fatter as you age.

Styx are awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Rating
no

lil_mexicano_anae
wow you make me feel bad. I'm 16 5'4 and 1/2 and 148 pounds. i'm always told that I don't look it considering the fact that I'm losing weight. But you're not fat if I'm only a half inch taller than you and over 20 pounds heavier than you and I'm not that big you must be really thin.

Chelsea W
Rating
no your not fat if your 5'4 and 125ibs

luv ya too
Rating
r u kidding??? no way!!!!!!!

shelbo
Rating
no!

Ri
yes, certainly, you are overweight, just check your BMI.

NRP
NO!!!

Rebecca L
Rating
no sweetie just thank God your not in your thirties and much larger.

Ziaraleyne
Rating
You might or might not be considered fat since this is dependent on your build. A heavy build could produce someone not looking fat, just possibly a little overweight. As well as this if you are a large build but very fit, some of that weight could be put down to muscle which weighs more than fat.

esile619
Rating
no

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy