Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How many calories per day should a woman eat in order to lose weight?

Can i lose 8lbs in 8 days?
I need to lose 8lbs, by the 16th. Can somebody help me please?!

I need like a exercize and meal plan, plllease?...

Strongest muscle in your body?
Could somebody tell me what the strongest muscle in the body is as my brother says its your tongue but im not sure can anyone tell me if this is true.No silly answers please!!...

NEED To Lose 60 Pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Hello,

I'm Bjork. Female. 29 years old. 5'4" and a nasty 125 lbs. My belly is disgusting. I exercise daily. I drink tons of fluids. I used to be at a *much* lower ...

What should I say to my dad?
I am 16. I am 5'1" and I weigh about 125 pounds. Which isn't tiny. But it's not huge either. My dad often makes comments about me being fat. "Have you told anyone you are 7 ...

What is the best way to lose weight?
Im 15, 5' 5", and weigh 170 pounds.
I want to lose around 30-50 pounds. What are the best ways to lose weight and keep it off?
(oh and ive been vegeterian for like a month)

How much would you like to weigh?
Come on ladies be honest now!Guys too!...

I am 14 and i weight 131 is that ok?
I use to weight 125 I play soccer.I am 5.2 or 5.1 tall.I don't eat right I don't know what to eat for my age I need to loss weight cause soccer starts in about 5 weeks help please help.oh ...

I just lost 5 POUNDS!!!! Can I say WHOOOHOOO!!!!?????

What do you feed a child who cannot have bread, rice, oats, or any other kind of refinded starch?
My sister and mother have a metabolic problem that makes their heart race, my sister sweats all night, and acts absolutely wild, this only happens when they eat such foods as white bread, crusted ...

What's the perfect 30-minute workout?

How do I get more fiber in my diet?
And can I do it inexpensively?...

What is the difference between fibre and protein and how do they help the human body when consumed?

Additional Details
And what are some foods that are rich in fibre and other foods that are rich in protein?...

What is the fastest way to lose weight?
I've recently gained a little more weight than i would like to and was wondering a quick effective way for a woman to get rid of it....

Is this fat?
ok i am 100 pounds and like 5"3 am i way too fat or what i need answers i am desprite to know!!...

Am i at a good weight for my height?
I am 156 pounds, 5 foot 10 inches tall, 16 years old (girl)...

Am i fat, average or skinny?
Info
. 13 years old
. 5 ft. 3 1/2 in.
.112 lbs.
. size small top
.size 1/3 pant
.play soccer, rock climb and do hip hop
Am I fat, average or skinny, please ...

Can You Lose Weight WITHOUT Exercise.?
I am 250 lbs and have a broken ankle so no form of exercise would be good right now or even in the future because of all the pressure on it. Can I lose weight if I watch and eat only healthy things???...

Is it ok to drink eggs?

This guy at school keeps calling me fat...am I?
This guy at school won't leave me alone. He constantly teases me about everything, my weight, my clothes...etc. Since I have extremely low self confidence...I'm starting to take it to ...

Summer Dee
Am i overweight?
Im 14 years old 137 pounds and 5'8 am i overweight?

khayla
Dang you're 14 and 5'8? Nope you're not overweight. You're tall and I think that balances your weight.

fuzz192
Rating
No way. I was the same at 14 but was 5'7". Trust me...you're just right. Anything lower is too skinny. Just tone what you've got and you'll be all good.

Kayla
Rating
No just over 7 pds!

Emmarrr :]
no your fine.

your bmis 20ish

and its supposed to be between 18 and 25.

stop worrying! your only 14! when i was 14 i was exactly the same, it ended up being all i obsessed about when i was fine! now at 15 i love my body.

your tall too so i bet you look great!

NONAME
Rating
no,but your tall for your age

blitzmoney94
Rating
not really im almost 14 and im 5'6 and im like weigh the same as u so if im overweight id say you might be by like 3-7 pounds but averagely i think thats normal for a 14 year old to weigh that much

lichenmoss
Rating
Not really. You are only 14 and still growing a lot. According to the charts--one should be 5 pounds for every inch over 5 feet tall. That make you just about right. Of course, if you are really well muscled, you probably look slimmer as muscle weighs more than fat. Your Body Mass Index is also indicative of your ideal weight. Don't be so hung up on weight--how you look and feel are far more important, and as I said, you are still growing.
What you put in your mouth is really important --eat vegetables, fruit, and lean protein. Whole grains are good--just stay away from fast, greasy food and junk food.
This advice is good for a lifetime of good health. The old saying, " you are what you eat " is very true!
Stay healthy and good luck.

kaitlin.< 3
You're not overweight.

Your Category is: Desirable
Your Body Mass Index is: 21

Marry
There is a Calorie calculate programe
Healthy Weight Range Calculator In
http://www.loseweighthappy.info/CaloriecalculateIn.htm
Healthy Weight Range Calculator Kg
http://www.loseweighthappy.info/Caloriecalculatekg.htm
When you have this question, please calculate in this site!

hi
no...im 14 years old, 5'4 and 116 pounds, so your fine

Rasy2kG ™
Rating
you still have plenty of time to grow and fill out your frame and stay active, that's very important!

http://www.bodybuildingtoday.com/index.php/q&a/appropriate-age-to-start-lifting-q&a.html

butterfliesRfree
Rating
First off - at 14 - you are going to grow taller (upwards) and you are going to lose baby fat -- yes, it still is called that at 14. BUT NO, you are not overweight at 5'8" tall and 137....and if anyone tells you are, they are nuts. I'm 5'6" and the same weight and I'm not fat!! :)

galactus177
Rating
If you are a boy the answer is certainly no. Forget those charts. Many of them are out dated. If anything, you might be a bit under weight.

If you are a girl you are about average.

Cierra
Rating
nooo ur bmi is 20.8 and here is the scale ur at a normal weight
Underweight = <18.5
Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
Overweight = 25-29.9
Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

Angel
Rating
I'm like 11 and I wiegh like 120 pounds, But I look good! It is just the way you carry yourself. But I don't think you seem overwieght at all!

fivefootnothing78
haiiiiiiiiil no!

mleano169
Rating
no your just extremely self conscious

pink_love95
nope not at all.... i'd say that is an average weight for your height!

rt1290
nope, perfect weight for your height.

jewels
Rating
If you are then i need to lose a little weight. as long as you're exercising and eating right, you'll live. :)

lastman
sounds about average

ProArtWork
No!

NY GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS
not at all

im 14 5' 9" and fat like 150 - 155

americanadian
Rating
by your height no..

Lil Devin's Mommy
NOPE

Obama! twist™
Nope.

You are just fine.

Not fat or too thin.

Alison-x0
Rating
No
:)
your exatcly right
dont worry
:)

emo girl
not at all.

livelaughlovexxx
noo you're not but you can check your BMI on msn.com

Georgia F
No.

Queen-Amina
Rating
No you are not! You are very tall and your weight is def appropriate for your size/height.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy