Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Why am i always hungry after dinner?
i eat til i am like full then ten mins later im like hungry again, i am 13 years old.
Additional Details
i dont eat alot of junk ...

I am 5'10 135 lbs 34-28-39 measurements - good or bad?

If a cookie contains 110 calories and you cut it in half do you consume HALF the calories??
or is it just bogus.? like no matter how big the piece is its still going to contain that many calories.?...

If i eat about 600-800 calories a day..?
is it dangerous?.. i'm not fat! i just want to get toned and lose the stubborn little fat i have here and there before the summer, especially my little love handles.. besides my love handles i ...

I weigh 340 pounds. I have been trying to lose weight for a while. Can someone give me tips on doing so?

What are some natural laxatives?
School project/disguisting i know....

How do you get fat?
hi i was just wondering exactly how you get fat. is it all about calories or other factors too? can i get some specific informations about how you get fat? and what does fat calorie do? and will diet ...

Are you fat if youre 5'4 16 and 125 ibs?

Plz i dont know if im fat or not?
im 13 5'1" and 129lbs
AM I FAT???
AND IF I AM WHAT WEIGHT SHOULD I BE AT?
aND HOW CAN I GET THERE?...

Im trying to gain weight, any advice??

Am I killing myself? Not enough calories, too much diet soda?
Hello. I have an eating disorder. I've been like this for years, I am seeking help. Lately I've been going down hill fast. I am eating 600 calories a day or less, and I drink TONS of diet ...

Do you brush your teeth BEFORE or AFTER you breakfast?

Whats a way to lose 50lb in 5 months?
whats a way that i can lose 50lb in 5 months
its really really important that i do so.
soo what are some ways that would help like what are some things you do to keep the weight off??

Is 96 lbs fat for a 12 year old????

Additional Details
im 5'1 yeaah i no, im shooooort!...

Should the state lower the drinking age?

Is it possible to eat 100 cookies in 100 minutes?????
My friends have this contest going to see who can eat 100 cookies in 100 minutes. Does anyone know if a person could do this without having any medical problems??? I'm thinking about asking my ...

If your bathroom scale could talk, what would it say?

Am i over weight?
i am 28 inches around my waist

i weigh 140 pounds

i am 5 foot 10

how can i loose half a stone
Additional Details

Does not doing excersise make you fat?
Even if you diet, does a lack of regular excersise in your life make you gain weight?...

Does you think he's good looking?
http://www.hotchickswith I think he is GORGEOUS. But I just want to know what individual people think also.

Do you think he looks good?...

Jasmine A
Am i fatt or average???
im 13, 148 lbs and 5'9''
i have a big boned body structure
some people sayy im too skinny and others dissagree
well, im not so confident but the doctor says if i loose anymore weight, i will be very unhealthy....
soo what do you think???

Haillynn L.
Well, if the doctors say that loosing anymore weight would make you UNhealthy, then I would say you're average. Check out a BMI (Body Mass Index) chart if you're worried about it. I think www.seventeen.com has one under the "Health" section or something. Otherwise, just search Google of Yahoo!.

Good luck and I'm sure you're beautiful just the way you are!

♥♫♪Through the Monsoon♥♫♪
Average

Gabbie
Okay if your doctors tell you not to lose any more wait DON'T. Your really tall and not fat or overwait or whatever you want to call it. If people tell you your fat then there most likely trying to pick on you because this is always a touchie topic. Your not fat, and I don't think theres an "average".

Caroline M
Rating
Eat regulary ly don't really try to watch your weight just eat as healthy as you can and exercise but the more you exercise you should eat a little more. you are not overweight.

Dre
Rating
Sounds just about average to me.

Amanda
i think you're in a good range.

whisperer
That's about right for your height- if u don't feel secure, exercise & lift light weights just to tone yourself up-it'll tighten your muscles without having to lose weight-your too young to worry.

Jenny W
Rating
At your height I would say you're fine. Just be sure you get plenty of exercise.

safsbt
Rating
If your DR told you not to loose anymore weight than don't. he knows best and you are average

Ali
well if ur doctor says u cant loose anymore weight cuz it will be unheatly
then u are definetly not fat or avearge
that means ur skinny!
so dont feel self concious at all from ur decripiton u sound fine. just make sure u dont get too paranoyed about ur weight!

stay healthy!!

likewhoaitsashley
Rating
if you loose any more weight you will be too skinny

it sounds to me you are def. not fat and maybe don't see that you are skinny
be careful you may have an eating disorder or may develope one because really skinny ppl who think they might be fat usually have an eating disorder....

judy_t00
listen to your doctor, not some stupid kids on the internet

smiles :)
Rating
No- sounds like you're just right. I am 23- 150lbs and 5'9 (f). I used to be about 120- 125. I was titled "skelator". Now people look at me and say I look better with a little meat on me. Gosh- just 13? I've noticed that kids are growing and developing a lot faster nowadays....

Pretty in Pink
Rating
don't lose anymore weight it' better to listen to your doctor i'm 13 and weigh the same as you and i am about the same height i know you think you fa but it's just your bone's tha weigh a lot!

sgtc89oif
Listen to the doc

Ashley L
Rating
You're 13...everyone thinks they are too fat, too skinny, too ugly, too flat chested...blah, blah, blah, blah...but with your body type it sounds like you won't be able to keep the boys off of you in a few years. Don't get down on yourself because you are so different than most of your friends are right now, they'll be jealous of you soon.

Pastel
you are probably thinking that 148 is overweight....

well for average height girls it is.
but you are 5'9", so that's a really good weight.
it's healthy and normal.

FelishiaXFreebaseX
Rating
OMG!
listen to your doctor
eat healthy.
you are fine for your height.

chrissy s
you seem the right weight for your size babe. dont loose n e more weight else there b nothing left of ya. i was 13 once and i'll tell ya there's more to life then losing weight. think about your kids/ parents how would they feel if you kept losing weight and died from it.

nahdiyaa13205
Rating
i am 5'9 and 165 lbs and i'm skinny my stomach is flat my thighs are slim i wear asize 7 in jeans and a medium shirt you are average but on the verge of being underweight but i understand where you are coming from because when i was your age i was about the same weight very thin for the way that my body is proportion and i actually had a distorted veiw of my body image too and i thought that i was fat as hell when actually i was so skinny looking back it's amazing how you see yourself and how others see you

adogg10101
Rating
well, if the doctor said "lose more weight and you'll be unhealthy" then i would listen to them. They know best

Just Like Heaven
Rating
maybe your to skinny

Jenna
i think you are absoultly FINE.
first listen to your doctor, he/she knows best.
and who cares what other people say.
you are jst fine the way you are.
you are taller than me and weigh less than i do..
and because you are really tall you can have bigger numbers on the scale than shorter people do..

be yourself. and love it.

megamom1001
You sound like you are pretty much where you need to be. In case no one has told you yet, as you go thru puberty your body needs a little extra to deal with all of that and as long as you are living a hearthily lifestyle with exercise and a good well balanced diet you will look and feel great. Being so tall you will always need to be heavier than what girls averaging 5'4" 5'"5 ish are. If you try to drop more weight you are risking health issues and will wind up sick.
Be health, stay active eat well and you WILL feel good inside and out. 13 is a tough age...hang in there, be proud and confident things will settle down in a year or so.

thedrunkenmaster333
Rating
There are two different calculations that I know of that can determine the question: Body Mass Index and Body Fat Index.

You can find any Body Mass Index calculator online, while you can go to any fitness gym or even get a scale to figure out you body fat indx. But since you are 13, you might be able to "grow out of it" or become more lean.

CupCake
Rating
for ur height ur ok

Lindsey
Wow you're 5'9?Lucky you.I think you sound the perfect weight for your size-always listen to your doctor,and ignore the person above me that called you fat,the ignorant a$$hole.

big nickel
Rating
listen to your doctor

Wolfe
Rating
listen to your Doctor !!

Erin :)
listen to your doctor

Robere
Rating
Darling...it does not matter what others think of you. What is important that you are pleased with self! Now is the time to see yourself through your eyes and not through the reflection within the eyes of others.
You are who you are in your mind. Love yourself regardless to whatever and you will always be beautiful and with the perfect weight. Self confidence, dignity and poise will carry you to where ever you want to go...even beyond your wildest dreams.
Have a happy life beautiful one...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy