Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I know i have an eating disorder- who should i tell??
i'm 15 years old, 5'3" and 110 pounds. i know i'm not underweight or anything, but at first it seemed to be thrilling to fast for days, and now i realize im addicted and its ...

Do you think i'm fat? picture inside?
http://s226.photobucket.
also, how much do you think i weigh, i'm 5'4.
Additional Details

My weight...ideal ? underweight ? overweight ?
i am 5 foot 5
8 stone 2/3

I am addicted to pepsi what can i do?
i crave it and actually feel bad and grouchy when i dont have any i drink 20 ounces or more a day if i hv ...

Am I overweight?
I'm 5'4 or 5'5 and I weigh 126lbs. Am I overweight? And if I am, how can I loose a bit of weight? This is seriously getting to me!

Btw I'm 13....

What are some CARDIO things i can do to burn mega fat?
CArdio.. no weights. ...

My teacher called me fat..?
today at school my health teacher was talking to us about eating disorders and like then when he got to talking about annorexia hes like i used to think lexi was borderline annorexic because last ...

God! I'm fat! Help!?
I NEED to lose weight before school starts! Majorly badly. My mom says that I'm very fat, and she refused to take me shopping. I'm so depressed. I'm 5 feet and 5 inches. I weight 133 ...

AM i FAT =( ?
Im 13
> Im 5'4''
> I weigh between 110 and 117 lbs
> im a size 2 in jeans
> i play soccer, volleyball, tennis, badminton, golf, football (with my dad ...

How many calories should i eat daily to lose weight?
im 18
133 lbs
5'5

i workout 6 days a week at the gym
alternating between:
35 minutes elliptical at 180 rpm, weight training
and
30 minutes elliptical at ...

How much weight should i lose(pic)?
Im 5'4 and 101 lbs
how much weight should i lose ..
and how can i losee it fasst b4 skoo starts which is ( 8-27- 08)

http://www.flickr.com/ph...

If you dont eat for a week can you drop a dress size?

Do you think 13 is too young to be working out?
My friend works out.
Additional Details
I am a girl not a guy....

What if your 102 pounds and you lose 50 pounds is that good or bad?
Is it good or ...

Losing weight HELP?!?
my goal is to lose about 28 pounds or at least some weight. can everyone please help me? i need some easy way and no im not gonna stop eating or any stupid dangerous way. so i love to swim but im ...

Im 12 and im 130lbs How can I lose weight over summer w/o money? and lose 20lbs.?
i have lovehandles that are big and it makes it hard to fit into trendy clothes. Please I want to be like my friends and be able to wear a two-piece swimsuit. Please help me.!!...

I weigh 36 stone, I want to go swimming at the local pool, but will people laugh at me? call me a whale?
would you be disguisted?...

Is 107lbs ok for someone who is 5'8 ?
your opinion please....

Does smoking weed make you lose weight?
just wondering cuz a lot of my friends r drugies and skinny...they never workout or anything of that nature and well me im in lykee every sport imaginable and cant lose weight...just curious does ...

Am I fat/overweight?
I'm a teenager and I'm about..meh..4"11 to 5"0 tall. I weigh (my weight changes often) to 102-106 pounds.
I feel fat =( honestly.
Am I fat or overweight or anything?...

blubberboi2k3
Am i fat? how much do you think i weigh?

♥Loser4Life♥
Rating
um, that depends on ur age, doy. so i can guess and say u way
353,345,345,758,218,868,015,573, bajillion

ounces

billyxc729
Rating
you should ask yourself that question

Kate
What idiots actually attempting to answer this question. You have no info on this person, all you have is a picture of their stomach and you think you can guess their weight. Obviously height, build and body composition will make a big difference to someone's weight. Such morons on this site....not to mention some really insensitive ones.

Steven G
Rating
over weight but easy to get raid of.

i'm not me. i'm really u
Rating
um, idk, like 2 lbs...... less than that?

carmel
For your own benefit I can't determine your weight from the pic above, but if you are or feel you are do something about it.

m_sydney_m
Rating
umm i dunno?!?! why... if you want to know if ur fat tell us how much u weigh

jaisy721
I woul say 250-255lbs.

foxsuite
Rating
yeah, you're sure "healthy" that's a fact. If you have excess skin like that, you're definitely not trim. Judging from the picture, I'm thinking you weigh 165 pounds or more.

Twigglet
Rating
You could use some toning around the middle, diet and exercise should fix that and don't go crazy on the sit-up doing abs three times a week is enough.

No one except a Doctor can tell you how much would you should loose to be a healthy weight.

In the mean time do not beat yourself up or pick on yourself, you are not your dress size, even if you are a little over weight it doesn't mean you are not beautiful and charming and a person of high quality.

baby dust for me
Rating
dont know is that your pic there if it is i would say you are over weight no of offence or anything.

dante may cry
Rating
what ever you are i think you aint that fat

sweetbeesma
maybe 165

Gloria Babe
Rating
Nah, I don't think so, and I'm not very good at guessing weight and sizes, its not that big an issue.

MiiSz_PAiiG3
I could guess you weigh like 130 or 140 and thats not fat at all.

econolodge101
Rating
i think this is a trick question and you are really skinny, maybe like 110 lbs.

Beautiful Romance
Oh My God! I cannot believe what I'm hearing! What makes you think that you're fat!! By posting a picture and leaving you're feelings wide open you’re going to let someone comment on your weight and really hurt you! Just be prepared for comments. And for the record you're not fat regardless of your weight. You need more confidence, it’s all about how you carry yourself.

Sadbrowneyes13
Rating
I have no idea what you weigh but I do know that you are an attention seeker or are very insecure about yourself.

Gossip Girlâ„¢
Rating
OMG U IS SOOOO SKINNY.

Give us a picture, larger than that tiny pic. I can barely tell.

From that... 198 lbs.

LC
Rating
First off... DONT listen to all of these people that are calling you fat. I hate THAT! I don't get why people need to be rude. You are asking a question and it doesn't need to get a rude answer. I wouldn't say you were fat. You look like a normal weight and if you toned your body a little bit you wouldnt even be able to tell. But hey... don't worry about your body size. It's on the inside that matters the most. :)

ashleynlewill08
i dont think you look fat you are average kind of like me its good to have meat on your bones imma thick gurl but if you do think you are fat work out or something

ok
Rating
NO besides it doesn't matter waht any 1 else thinks you are SOOOOOO COOL in soo many ways

ButterCup Diamond
y'all need to stop being insensitive. sweetie like trya said SO WHAT. weight yourself in the privacy of your home. and keep your insecurity to your self before people play that. and take the advice of the positive.

mysteryousmtz
No I don't think that your Fat. Fat is such an ugly word and I know that it hurts a lot of people to be called that even me. I would say that you weight about 150 pounds. I will tell you this that if you love yourself and your body don't worry about what people may say but if you want to loose weight then start eating healthier and drink lots and lots of water. I used to weight 135 pounds, I know that it is not a lot but still I wasn't comfortable with my body and now after eating right and exercising I now weight 120 pounds. I know that you can do it too if you put your mind to it. I wish you well GOD BLESS

♥ TOP CONT♥
no such thing - you might carry extra weight but you personally aren't fat

danifanny25
i dont know if your fat...

♥♥♥ lover from ozz
Does it really matter?
If you know you're fat and you're happy, don't worry about it, but if you're unhappy, do something about it!

alakazam
Rating
If your avatar is your pic.. I think you are a little overweight but I wouldn't go so far as to call you fat.

only the truth
17 stone

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy