Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Could i have an eating disorder?
im 15, 5'7 and im 111 lbs. just 4 months ago i was 127 lbs. iv been starving myself and making myself puke up my dinners. Its like there is a voice in the back of my head telling me im fat all ...

Im 14 and im 5ft.9in. is that normal?
Ok so everyone says im really tall nd stuff well because i am! but do u guys think ill still keep growing?? because i really hate being tall i wish i was a lilttle bit shorter like 5ft.7in. or ...

If a woman is 5'4'' and 170 lbs, exactly how obese is she?Would she be chubby or closer to disturbingly chunky
P.S. I appreciate all sorts of body types and do not discriminate against larger ladies...I'm just wondering....

Ok... I am 5"5 or 5"6 about and i weigh 120 lbs... is that ok?? i feel so fat.. no joke!?
All i know is that i have friends that are so skinny.. and then there is me.. i think i am fat but my friends dont.. and idk if i should trust them or not because idk if they are just saying that ...

I'm 13 years oldand I want to lose weight??what do U think??
Should I

a)just take walks(in the the morning b/4 skool and after my HW is done in the afternoon,eat the three full(but mot oversized,I know) meals a day(healthy meals)play sports w/ my ...

Am I fat????
im 13 years old and i weight 117 pounts
is that normal? am i overweight? pleeeezz tell me!!!
Additional Details
oh and im a girl, ...

Am I couch potato???
I spend about 4-5 hours a day watching TV, playing video games, or on the computer during the week.
On weekends I spend about 8-9 hours a day doing this.
I consume 4000-5000 calories a day.T...

My BMI, am i over wieght?
I am about 5'1 , 32 D bra size, size 3 pants and 123 pounds..am i over weight?...

Why is it some people are skinny even without exercising? I even see them eat more than what I eat?
I am doing exercises and eat less but still overweight?...

Help Me loss 20 pounds?

Ok, I NEED HELP! Please! I want someone who know facts and who can help me.?
And I don't want any crap like "Your body goes into starvation mode and you get fat."

I'm 14 years old, 5'5", and weigh 130 lbs.

How can I lose ...

Hi, Im 14 years old and 5 foot 3 inches do you thing that is short for a 14 year old?

I weigh 100 pounds and need to lose 50 pounds by tomorrow! what can I do?

How many push ups a day would i have to do to add on 5 pounds of muscle to my arms in 1 month?
how many push ups would i have to do to add on 5 pounds to my arms in 1 month and how many crunches would i have to do to subtract 2 inches from my waist?...

I just realized I gained 239 pounds in a two year period. How did it sneak up on me??

I am 13 and i am 5foot 4 and i weigh 160. am i fat?
i just want to ...

Why do my friends always say that I am fat?
I weigh a 129 lbs and I am 5'3. I My measurements are 38'27'39.
My friends say that this large and always talk about how big I am. I am 18 yrs and I know I should not let this get ...

How do i motivate my gf to reduce weight?
my gf's put on a few (more than few actually) extra pounds, how do i motivate her to reduce weight without offending her?...

What are some good natural ways to stay awake in class without using drugs?
No drugs or caffeine....

I don't think I'm anorexic, But...?
I'm really self conscience with the way I look, And constantly I look in the mirror and can't stand how fat I look.
I feel like I have The biggest stomach, especially after I eat.

Angela B
Am i fat, average or skinny?
Info
. 13 years old
. 5 ft. 3 1/2 in.
.112 lbs.
. size small top
.size 1/3 pant
.play soccer, rock climb and do hip hop
Am I fat, average or skinny, please tell the truth!?

squeaker
you are tiny! I would not say skinny because that's if you're bony looking. I was about the same when I was 13 but gained weight really suddenly so just be careful. You probably won't be like me but just cuz you're small now doesn't mean you can eat anything you want! (I found out the hard way) =)

Mastiff Mommy
Rating
Why do you want to know? Thats so sad that a thirteen yr old is worried about wether or not she is fat or skinny. I can't remember ever thing of that when I was wong.
Here's my rule of thumb: Eat healthley. Not starving your self. But eat cereal and sandwiches and a dinner.
Play- go out side ride you bike play with your dog...
Honeslty, Givin the info yoiu gave I would think yu are lean. Well muscled and have a killer bod. I wish I would have played soccer cause they have the best legs.
Your not fat,, never worrie unless it's a health issue!
I know alot of people would think this advise came from a fat girl but I am far from it. I am 6 ft 145 lbs. An totally healthy:)
It's all about health not size!

Sherry
Are you so insecure you ask this kind of question on yahoo of all places?

Sheila D
Rating
You sound average to me.

starryeyed27
Rating
You're definately not fat, but if you need to prove it to yourself, check a BMI chart.

cara
Rating
average. maybe skinny?

Stephanie
Rating
you are average. to be sure check out your BMI online.

cole
OMG.....
What size top do you wear?????
That should tell you something........

Skittles
Rating
You're between average and skinny!

Leizl
Rating
skinny average
definitely not fat

supamom
Rating
If you are going to let us judge you on your size please have to confidence to know your not fat. That what we say won't matter. No your not so don't buy into what you see in magazines or TV, to determine what your body image is. If you are concerned about your health consult a doctor on what it means to be healthy. Because it is not all about appearance to be healthy, your mind needs to be healthy too. So you won't have a messed up body image, love yourself first.

Rachael
Rating
You sound like you are about average for your age, that is a very good thing. For you height that is a good weight to be. as long as you keep active, and eat healthy you should be just fine.

barbxwired
honestly? thats perfect, if you can, try to stay consistent with that weight, and you'll be looking and feeling great when bathing suit season rolls around

Proskier4ever
well, im same age and are 95lbs and 5ft. 2. I do a lot of sports as well..... and are a small too...

-i'd say ur average,

♥NAT <3
Rating
Y0U SKINNY WHAT ARE Y0U TALKING AB0UT. PERFECT SIZE.

Lord Ædric Lambert
Skinny, but not tiny. After all, you're in a small, not an extra small, and a size 1-3 pant not a zero.

joy_seb
Rating
You are not fat! I would say you are closer to skinny.

♥Shia♥
u are just fine.

mary
Rating
average....u're weight is slightly more than i was, but you're also taller than me so that makes sense

hhhhhhh
Your BMI is 20, which means you have a desirable weight.

Phillip
Rating
prolly just the right size but most girls your age think they are

rhett
ur at the perfect height and weight for yur age. relax

kate.austen70
You sound absolutely ideal!
If I were you, I would stop worrying what other people think and just learn to love your body the way it is. It's not easy to do it, I know, but you are unique, and that makes you Fabulous!

Sassy The School Horse! Im cj.
well
a. you NEVER qwant to be skinny , When i hear skinny i think anorexic skinny. thin sounds better .

you sound thin to me

did you just ask this just so people can say your thin and you can feel good about yourself?

beachlover81626
Rating
nope

animallover7272n
give us a picture

ejseminole
Rating
average. Not fat but not skinny. That's how must girls your age should be.

eyeliner
you should know.....

*Michelle*
Rating
i think you are..... seeking attention

K
Your skinny shut up.

Kamilla V
First of all u can always calculate you BMI (body mass index) online :)

Your BMI is of 19.9 according to your age,

You are at the 63th percentile, which would indicate that you are at a healthy weight. I would say little underweight even.
xoxoxoxo

kamilla

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Terms of use - Privacy Policy