Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How tall are you? How much to you weight?
I'm 5'3" and weight 175lbs (i'm pregnant) not that it's an excuse....

Is it true that diet coke makes you gain weight?

What are the quickest ways to lose weight that are not necesarily healthy?

Additional Details
i'm not huge but ive gone into a depression for my weight. i dont know why...im 5' 1" , 15 years, and weigh about 130....

Why do fat people allways blame their weight on medical conditions?

I wonder is it possible to lose 100 pounds in two-three months..?
Do you think so? They say the body is very amazing and what it can do? If so how...?
Additional Details
Am really considering doing this and live to tell it....

Am I overweight?
I am about 5'3.
I weigh around 122.
I just turned 12.
If I am what is the QUICKEST way to lose weight and how much?...

How many liters of water should i drink per day ?
How many liters of water should i drink per day ?...

5'2'' and 106 lbs. am i fat?
i think i'm fat.
but i wear a size 00 pants and XS shirts.
but I FEEL SO FAT. everyday.

help.
Additional Details
andd it's not like a have a
six pack ...

How can i get my legs ( especially my thighs) slimmer quickly?

Were you hppier after you lost weight?
was all the hard work worth it?...

I'm on a diet, but can I have a pack of crisps today.....?
I started my diet on Monday and I haven't eaten any bread, chocolates, rice, crisps or chips since then. But I'm really craving for some crisps now...Please help. Thank you for your ...

Ive recently started working out and drinking lots of well guess what ive gained 5lbs im crying here help me?
i dont want to give up but i feel i ...

How much weight should I lose.?
Ive always been a big person even though no one in my family really is. I am 6"0 and i weigh 219 pounds i have a good amount a muscle and im 15 years old. How much weight do I need to lose to be ...

Is it possible to smoke and still get fit?
I have joined a football team and have been smoking for about a year....

I am a 14 year old . I weigh 125 pounds. I am a size 3 in jeans, and a size 5 in dresses.... Am I fat?

Diets for 12 yr old 5'6 150 pds?
i need to lose weight so i want to go on a diet. my goal is to lose 30 pds. I exercise every weekday for an hour. What r some good diets? also these are a list of foods i DO NOT like

eggs<...

How much do you think i weigh ?
im 5ft 3 and btw the outfit was as a joke for a party , i wouldnt normally dress like that !

http://i22.photobucket.c Details

What is an alternative to drinking water? If any.?
I need to drink plenty of water because of the amount of exercise I do. Also, it is good to drink several glasses a day. I can drink plenty of water when I'm thirsty (such as after the gym) but ...

I feel so fat can someone help me?
i`m not a fat person.
i just have a fat stomache and my thighs are flabby.
i need to know of some exercise and/or food/pills to flatten my tummy and tone my thighs.tell me something that u ...

Is it healthy to eat vegetables as a main meal,like dinner?
Iam trying to eat healthier and cut out red meats and lose weight.Iam not sure about eating all vegetables for a meal....

Sugercult
Am i fat? Details included...it seems..all my fat goes to one place?
I am a 14 year old girl...who plays alot of sports....including basketball (Top scorer for 3 years straight). ....i weight 118 on good days...123 on bad days. it seems..my arms are pretty thin....thighs...im fine with....but it seems that my stomache sticks out when i wear tight shirts..(not hoodies..or zip up hoodies)...and its easily pinchable.......but other than that...everything else is toned....am i fat!?
Additional Details
i am 162cm tall. thats around....5feet 2?

liquidluva13
Rating
It depends on how tall you are. I actually think your advrege. Which is a great thing. Being too thin and too fat is bad but adverage is just fine.

Elle
well im 5'7 and i weigh about 117. pretty much every girl has some fat/extra skin on their stumaches.
mostly because when you get pregnant, that way you have extra skin on your stumache, so that it can grow.
i used to have the same problem, i was so worried about it.. but i looked around, and everyone else has that too... so yah,.

kittykatdistract
Rating
no

Rating
i don't think so.........
GL :D

Jei J
Rating
you arent exactly slim, but average i guess

Big G
thta is fine

funkyfrez
Rating
No you are not fat. I bet you look beautiful.

hillcr222
no!

Daryl B
Rating
Hi,

I've tried so many different diets in the last 10 years that I can say now, they don't work!
A few months ago, I came across a great product for weight loss (it's actually a colon cleanse) and like many others I was skeptical about it. But I really wanted to lose weight and I tried it (it's 100% natural). The results were excellent. I lost about 20 pounds in 2 months with this detox. That's why I recommend you check this product at http://www.thin-quick.us where they have a free trial and you only pay $4.95 shipping and handling.
Good luck!

Dhalia B
ur pretty just the way u r
u have 2 accept who u r
thats when people like u
for yourself and having your own personality

joyntheir
No, ur not. Stop obsessing and enjoy life. Accept yourself as you are.

lulu <3
Rating
no your absolutly not fat whatsoever
if you want to tone up your stomach area i would consider doing 50-100 crunches everyday you'll start to feel it tightening within the first week

Mat :D
Rating
ur not fat. just eat healthier and work out more often. that will get you abs

ROBERT TAKER
your not fat im sure your a cutie

ris c
Rating
learn about good healthy food
eat good healthy food
dont watch yor weight

in 3 - 5 months no belly

Jesse E
Since I started to work out I was looking for a good weight loss product (I only wanted something 100% natural). I was on a diet but I felt that I needed a little "help" so I decided to try this great detoxification colon cleanse and I had fantastic results. You can check their website at
http://www.fun-diet-help.us , they give you a free trial and you only pay $4.95 shipping and handling.

No, your not fat!!!
take care♥
- ♥*Sprinkles*♥

Betsy S
How tall are you?

Maddie <3
Rating
yr not fat. I'm 12 years old, I'm 5'1 and I'm 100 pounds, I'm under weight so yr probably average and THAT'S GOOD. don't starve your self or try to lose weight you are probably in great shape but if you want to strengthen your stomach do crunches. they work OK

ashley g
Rating
How tall are you?

♥K8♥
No, I wouldn't think so!

sunlow
Rating
your fine,
if your playing a lot of sports, then you should be fine, that is a perfect weight for your height.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy