Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What age do you consider to be old?

How do I lose weight without exercising?

Am i a fattYYYYYY?
im 5''1
110 pounds.

tell me tell me
u can be cruel so i lose weight cuz i feel liek a ...

Help me i want to loose weight!!! do guys hate chubby/fat girls?
I am sooo depressed this summer has been really boring because all i have done is sit around at home!! I live about 10 miles away from all of my friends in a smaller town both my parents work and I�...

Why is it that smoking makes you lost weight?
why?
thanks.
is it physical cause it speeds up your metabolism or just sorta mental coz you smoke out of boredom instead of eating out of boredom....

What is your favorite exercise and why?
And your favorite exercise machine? What results have you gotten, and why? What machine do you recommend for weight loss? Thanks!...

Is 108 overweight for someone 5"1?

Additional Details
well for a long time i was bilemic and was told to gain weight now i want to lose it ...

Can you still drink Coke and lose weight with exercise and diet?
Even if it's one or two sugar cokes a day....

Im I Fat ?
Im 5'7 and 122 -125 pounds and i feel like im a whale. Whats the right weight for me ?...

What to do when your Bored??
I'm trying to stick to my diet but i have nothing to do, and i think thats why I am not in shape because when im bored i eat. I need something to keep me busy so I don't eat anything till ...

How much weight should I lose?
I'm 5' 3'' and 125 pounds...how much weight should I lose...?...

At what age did you lose your viginaty?

How do I control my food cravings...now?
Like right now I want to eat mac and cheese with ketchup and then a cupcake....werid taste I know. But its 9pm and am not sleepy...what should I do?...

What is the best food for breakfast?
My mother always told me to eat fruit first thing in the morning (before oats or cereal etc.) because it helps to clean out the digestive system and get it functioning for the day. Is this true? At ...

What's your favorite diet food?

Is it TRUE that MORE YOU SWEAT THE MORE WEIGHT YOU LOSE??
i heard that the more you sweat the more weight you lose....is that true?? if it is, does that mean that if i walk 2km on a hot day and sweat more, rather than walking 2km on a cold day i will lose ...

Am I overweight or underweight?
I am currently 5'6 and 95 pounds.
I know that may seem skinny, but I have curves which makes me feel obnoxiously fat and uneven.

Also, DONT be rude by saying I am obese/anorexic....

What's a good diet that has worked for you? Which doesn't involve exercising regularly.?

Am i overweight?
Ok i'm a girl and i'm 14 years old. I am 5'3 and I weigh 125 but i feel like I weigh way more. Is this an Ok weight? I'd like it to be a little less. Also, is 60lbs an ok weight ...

Im in 7th grade and i weigh about 95 pounds i want to go on a diet but my mom wont let me what should i do?
i tried going anorexic but my friends didn't like that so i stopped and i don't want to ruin my intestines or what ever so I'm not going to be bulimic im a teen so im like always ...

CAT
Am i fat.........................
My sister always says Im fat when she's mad and want to yell at me.

I'm 5 feet 3 inches. I weigh 101 lbs. My sister always i mean always calls me fat, and i think she is seriuos. Can you help me?
Additional Details
k....im her sister and im not jealous im just saying she fat cause she call me fat also she slaped me wat else could i say and im skinner then her she call my friends fat 2. i just find it kind of mean that people said that im messed up you guys plz get the whole story.......i feel so bad.....

pickingausernamesucks
No, tell your sister she needs glasses. Then poke her in the eyes, three stooges style.

confused as ever
Rating
I dont personally think you are "fat"

I am 5'7 and at 190 and i dont look fat.

Tell your sister that she should stop eating carbs, because it is hurting her body, This will hunt her down.

Taree B
I dont no lbs to kg but dat dont sound like alot, and if your askin me i think your sista is just stirrin ya.

s0phisticated sweetheart
Dont worry about it i am 5'1 and i weigh more than you i have a lot of muscle in my lower stomach legs and arms remember ur is is probably jealous and u probably need to weigh more or build more muscle!

Merissa Y
Rating
no girl im fat im 125 and that sad for me your not fat ok girl

Leila P
Rating
You are not seriously fat just yet.
If you are only 5 Ft., 3 you should get a little more exercise and yeah...
i hope i helped!
If you need some tips, http://www.fitnesstipsforlife.com/101-tips-to-lose-weight-quickly.html Just go to that site and do exactly or at least close to it each day.
=)

crimsonmary
haha...everytime she tells u that again, say this...r u jealous?
cuz look in d mirror, and calculate ur bmi, and ask 10000ppl am i fat or not?
the answer is-ur not.n how old r u?perhaps its ur chubby cheeks from ur baby fat?
hey.ur not fat!!!

Mibby
Rating
No. You should go to a BMI chart online.

Sarah
OMG.YOU'RE A STICK.

Trust me,YOU'RE NOT FAT.

DON'T LOSE WEIGHT.
You will be anorexic if you do.

Cecille RokKonzert#
No!!!!
I wish I were as skinny as you, I'm 5'3 and weigh 115. You might even be underweight, but it all depends on the person. According to BMI charts you're healthy.
You're perfect, please don't worry about it. Your sister is sinking WAY too low on that one.

smileymiley363
tell her im happy with my body and nothing you say or do can make me change that! i said that to my brother cuz he called me fat and now i never hear him talking about me being fat!!

Greg R
Rating
In order to answer your question, I have to assume your gender. As a female at 63 inches your Ideal Body Weight would be 115 pounds +/- 10%.

So to answer you question. No you are not overweight. Your sister is probably serious in that she wants to hurt your feelings. Just know that she is wrong.

I hope this helps.

Nata
You should check your BMI...(http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/). It tells you what is a healthy range for your height and weight.
You are actually underweight (not unhealthy, just slightly). So don't listen to your sister. My brothers like to tease me like that too and I just ignore them.

Sebastian T
This is one of those questions which I see very pointless in asking!

You see, if you don't know if your fat then you are not fat. If you were fat then you would know it. 101 is a perfectly good size for someone your height.

Another point: she's your sister....Siblings always like to annoy the other one, it's how people grow up.

namelesssss
Rating
no the ideal average weight for you is 115 so you underweight

no problem with that, i'm sure she's jealous
lol

ivoryivyittybittyicecreamcone
no, you are a little underweight. for a typical female who is 5'3" the ideal weight is between 115 and 135

sum guy
Rating
my mom is 5'4 130 and is isnt fat so hell no

em.xo
Rating
http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/bmicalc.htm

according to that site your bmi is 17.9, and this means that you are underweight..
tell your sister to get some ******* glasses cause she is a dumbass :)
xx

Ashley K
hun, You are not fat. Im an inch and a half shorter than you and weigh a lot more. You are average if not under dont worry. Your lucky ur not seriously fat like me.

notreallyavejoe
no dear, you are not fat . . . not by a long shot

holeemel
Rating
Wow, she'd think I was a cow then because I'm 5 feet and 106 pounds. I get frequent compliments about how small I am, so I am sure that you are just fine. She's just trying to make your life miserable. Don't let her.

♥ Someone ♥
ANYONE who says you're fat is a freakin idiot. You are REALLY skinny.You should believe that for yourself and not need convincing. Trust me, you ARE skinny and hopefully, healthy. Your sister is just a *********. who wants to pick a fight and intimidate you. Don't let her bother you.Rely on the reassurance from inside yourself! :)

xDeAtHoFDrAgOnSx
Rating
nope i weigh more and im like 3inches shorter

Soph
Rating
no not at all! I'm 5 feet 3 inches too but I'm 118 pounds and I'm not fat

Oprah's Va-JJ
Rating
Hun I am 5'3" and 165lbs THAT is fat.
Your sister is just being mean. That is what siblings do you are a very healthy weight and height

Taytaycheer05
omg! u aren't fat at all, actually u are underweight, u should be at leat 110 lbs. dont listen to ur sister

photo.1093
not exactly....i mean i am 5'8 and i weight 129 lbs. & i'm veeery skinny.

Anna : )
U are not fat honey...

Ur perfect : )
ur sister calls u fat because her anger is taking over her sometimes and she doesnt know what else to say then the same thing over and over..
you cant be believing that everything she says is true.
Ur beautiful the way u are and dont change that

El Dummy
Rating
Of course not

PS:don't turn anorexic cause someone called you fat

iluvcheer618
no!!! she tells you that becuase your wayy too thin!

K. R.
No ur not fat at all.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy