Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What is the best food for breakfast?
My mother always told me to eat fruit first thing in the morning (before oats or cereal etc.) because it helps to clean out the digestive system and get it functioning for the day. Is this true? At ...

What's your favorite diet food?

Is it TRUE that MORE YOU SWEAT THE MORE WEIGHT YOU LOSE??
i heard that the more you sweat the more weight you lose....is that true?? if it is, does that mean that if i walk 2km on a hot day and sweat more, rather than walking 2km on a cold day i will lose ...

Am I overweight or underweight?
I am currently 5'6 and 95 pounds.
I know that may seem skinny, but I have curves which makes me feel obnoxiously fat and uneven.

Also, DONT be rude by saying I am obese/anorexic....

What's a good diet that has worked for you? Which doesn't involve exercising regularly.?

Am i overweight?
Ok i'm a girl and i'm 14 years old. I am 5'3 and I weigh 125 but i feel like I weigh way more. Is this an Ok weight? I'd like it to be a little less. Also, is 60lbs an ok weight ...

Im in 7th grade and i weigh about 95 pounds i want to go on a diet but my mom wont let me what should i do?
i tried going anorexic but my friends didn't like that so i stopped and i don't want to ruin my intestines or what ever so I'm not going to be bulimic im a teen so im like always ...

I am not a water drinker. How can i start acquiring a taste for water?

How tall I am?
My mom is around 5 and my dad is 5' 8. What do you think my height would be...just a guess!...

How much weight do you want to lose?

What's the fastest way to lose weight?
I really want to lose weight!
Additional Details
I'm not over weight, but I want to lose some because I guess that's just ...

How long after eating something can you get food poisoning?

I don't want to live this life and be this way anymore please help me!?
I'm 25 and I've struggled with my weight all my life. Ive suffered from two miscarriages and I currently weight 375lbs. I have trouble breathing, and I cant walk very far maybe two blocks ...

What can you eat to satisfy a sweet tooth in stead of chocolate?
looking for a healthy ...

I'm looking into becoming anorexic, Any Good tips would be appreciated?
I heard this is a GREAT way to lose those extra pesky pounds, It also makes your hair shiny and smooth, I am just too fat!! if you know of any links to any websites let me know, thanks ...

Are ramen noodles healthy?
im on a ...

Do I need to lose weight? and how do i?
i think i need to lose weight
im 12, 5'4, and weigh 145lbs.
but what is an easy way to do it?...

Will eating only eggs make me lose weight?

Tips on how to stop food cravings?? help!!?
do you have any tips for me because i say like "okay today im dieting" but within 2 hours im craving crisps,sweets,biscuits!!
i know a good tip is too get rid of all snacks in my ...

What is the easiest way to lose weight?

muchacha
Am i a fattYYYYYY?
im 5''1
110 pounds.

tell me tell me
u can be cruel so i lose weight cuz i feel liek a cow

Miss
Rating
healthy as a horse.

Alexis K
Rating
hell no lol im 5'5 and 110 pounds and underweight i should weigh around 120 im with the first girl who answered i was in the hospital too..god its horrible no fun :/

hope this helps

?!
Rating
Check for yourself!!

http://www.best-fat-burn-strategies.com/Body-mass%20Index.htm

thatoneschoolgirl
hell to the no. I being 5'1 - 5'2 and being like 115 lbs. Your not. I checked online to see the appropriate weight for girls this height. You are not fat. Honestly wish I was your size. Don't even trip. And dont go loose some weight cause there really isn't anything to loose for you. Your cool the way you are trust me.

saconners1
nope your a great size dont lose weight

Andrew
Uhh gimme a pic and I'll let ya know. Cause my friend is like 5'10 -5'11 weighs bout 110-120 and looks fit so..

handsofgold79
Rating
thats a ok weight ! Not fat at all!

Lyndsey P
That doesn't sound bad at all. Just make exercise part of your routine and eat right.

Cheesecake
Rating
OMG!!!!! YOU ARE NOT FAT!!
You're perfectly fine for your height and weight. In fact, you could actually gain a few more pounds and be healthy!!

abcnaruto123
Dude your not fat.. You can clearly see that.. Just go to google men.. I swear.y ou people are getting anoyying these days.

Jenny A
Rating
I am 5'2" and weigh 111lbs. I am not a fatty and I get complimented quite frequently. My point is that you're smaller than me. I'm a size 3. We are not fattys. I understand though. Sometimes I feel fat.

lol milley mouse
Rating
know if you lose any more weight people may think your anorexic so no you are not a fatty!!

melanieinuyasha
You feel like a cow? No you arent fat at all and you have no right to feel fat or like a cow at all. You need to raise your self esteem.
[x]melanieinuyasha

Missy0234
You should not lose weight only because people tell you to or they call you names. You should lose weight because YOU want to. You dont sound over weight at all. No matter what people say, if someone does call you fat, then they are just fat themselfs and want to feel thinner or they want to feel better by bringing you down.

Katt T
Rating
could be muscle

Michelley
nope
perfect :D

LlyodZ.
Rating
No, that seems like a perfectly healthy weight to me. Just stay fit and exercise! You're not fat, don't feel that way!

Flower
You might have an eating disorder.

Aryan
Rating
i wish i was that healthy

^_^
That sounds pretty healthy enough. but just to make sure you don't gain any wait, try eating fruits and vegetable and lower your fattening foods. dont forget to exercise! =)

Number Ten
Rating
no way jose

you're poyfect!

A1
no you are a healthy weight

b0b0link
Well, that's in terms of who you're asking.
To an anorexic person, or a person who blends in perfectly with a bamboo stick, you're fat.

But in terms of an everyday person, you're good. Don't lose any weight please. Mankind doesn't need another walking skeleton on the streets.

kimaam
Rating
aw thats exactly how i use to be 5'1 and 110 pounds and thats very healthy but then i had a kid and now i'm 135 pounds:(

Reverie
Your weight is just right.

Mommies angelâ„¢ ES. RTSZ.!
Rating
no, dont lose weight
jesusss.i answer this question EVERyday.
just dont
i was in the hosptail.
and it was hell.
so don't

mz_medeiros
if u feel like a cow u got bigger problems then weight.. ur weight is fine.. ur head's not..

Shannon
Rating
nope. ur healthy!

Snookie Baby!
Rating
No, you are NOT fat, and no one should be cruel to you, you sound as sweet as honey.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy