Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

If I did 1000 sit ups and 500 push ups a day...?
Would I see any results in say a week? Or would it take longer?
Additional Details
I only have a 2 pack lol and I wanna be the ...

Im home all day and im bored and i like ot eat alot , whatdo i do?
im exercising also and eating mainly healthy but ijust love to eat and love the way food taste i just eat even after the point of being ...

Do I weigh too much?
I am 10 years old/almost 11. And my height is 4 feet 30 centimeters. I weight 80 something....

Is picking your nose bad?

Do you feeel good after a good workout??
i do!...

I just want to be THIN!?
i am having the hardest time staying motivated to lose weight. i work out religiously, although it probably helps just keep me at the weight i am am and keeps my heart healthy above anything else. <...

I weigh 92 pounds and I am 12 is that o.k.???
Is that o.k....

Is it okay if I don't eat?
every other day. I exerisce and eat healthy, but its not coming off....

Is this considered over wieght?
a female who is 13 and is 5 feet 7 inches ways 150 pounds.
is she over weight?...

Am i FAT?!?
5ft 4in

130-133 ...

At 12 years of age at "5.4" is 108 pounds normal?
Is that overweight?...

How do u get rid of constipation?!?

How tall are you?
im 5"7. u?...

Curvy or skinny?
I am a uk size 12 and sometimes feel quite big especially compared to other girls is it too big?...

Am i overweight?
ok i am 13 and i weigh 115-117 pounds..am i overweight?
Additional Details
i am 5'4 ft ...

If someone called you fat would you?
a) Get there as* in a bear trap
b) Donate to charity
c) Go eat your troubles away
d) O...

I'm so hungry right now... should I binge and vomit or take laxatives?
i want cheeseburgers, 10 of them and french fries!...

How much weight do you lose if you don't eat for a few days.?
And the only think you did is drink water?!
Additional Details
I understand i'd gain it back, but would if i started to eat ...

Is moldy bread OK to eat?

If someone is desprately trying to lose weight, do you think they should turn to anorexia?

ImAGenius
Am I too skinny?
I am 5 ft 2in and i weigh 93 lbs. I am a very active person and I love eating fruit! I'm healthy and I also have muscle on me from dance but i know that i am thin. I am naturally thin but am I too skinny? Please dont be mean to me! haha lol jk.

Alyssa Marie's mom
Rating
yes you are underweight

shadows0690
Rating
yeah, thats skinny, but who cares, if "you" want to gain weight then feel free, if not then don't... i like petite girls anyways

Valerie
It's probably just your body type. Depends on your age too.
I am 5'5 and 17 years old and i weigh around 115 and that's the average for my age and height. It sounds a little too skinny, but it could just be your body type.
As long as you eat healthy and are active.

snaps
way too skinny, sorry.
you sound healthy though, so just put a little bit of weight on :]

Ben H.
Rating
your fine as long as your skinny because your active, if its because your not eating enough then you should definitely eat more. but otherwise your fine

livinhapi
Rating
a couple of more won't hurt!!! i guess being very active keep you well tones and physically fit..

barrelracer12
I think you are fine, i always wondered the same thing but i started eating alot more and not caring and i gained a bit of weight and now im where i wanna be, if you think you are too thin just eat eat eat haha but you sound okay!

morgannfasho.
Rating
i dont think so ima bout 5'2 90 pounds

shatteredfreak
Rating
i'm basically 5ft 2 inches and i weigh 95lbs. i don't see where you are too skinny. if you strave yourself to get to this point, then maybe you are. if your active and like to eat fruits, your just a healthy person. besides genetics could play a role. like myself , my mother has a small frame which i inherit. so there is nothing wrong with weighing that much in my eyes.

cooliochickk<3
Rating
No, but you are a stick :)
thats a good thing, but try not to lose any more weight, actually maybe gain 3-5 lbs.

hope this helped :)

Shana
Rating
No, I don't think you are underweight just b/c you're metabolism is fast doesn't mean that you have to think that you're underweight or let people call you that some people just don't gain weight. Just stay postive and as long as you DO eat you're in the clear.

FrenchCanuck
Rating
you will start flying soon... gone with the wind.. 100 pounds would be better.

--iMrAN!!--
Rating
i'm like twice the weight :-)

MrMcKeigue
Rating
Yup. In my opinion, almost all adult people should weigh at least 100 pounds...

Hannie Dropkickâ„¢
Rating
yeah.

Angela B
Rating
No. If u r athletic and healthy (if u eat right) then for ur height ur weight will fluctuate between 95 and 103 u may b skinny but thats because of the activity and health diet
If u r at 93 then maybe u should bulk up on ur protiens or do the 6 meals a day thing

CM
It all depends on YOU. Only you can tell how your body feels, and if you are happy or not. If you are happy don't change a single thing! If not than you can easily gain weight the healthy way by just eating more nuts and whole grain breads. But what ever you decide to do, always remember to healthy. Your body will thank you! :-)

My best wishes! :)

♥CaNnOt WaIt FoR cAmP rOcK♥
Rating
Yep! 2 skinny!!! sorry!!

erin k
Rating
No! But you could gain a little, i am 5 ft. and I am 80 pounds.

yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo
Rating
that depends on how old you are. Maybe you should get some proteins and some fats if you are not happy with your weight

Alex
Well i mean it depends on how old you are. I weigh the same amount adn i'm pretty much the same height. (I'm 14 years old) but in my opinion i think your okay.

Alvin L
wow ur skinny. pack some meat on those bones

Distant lover
Rating
kinda im 5'3 and 112 lbs!!

minimacaustin
im 5,2 and weigh 91

Puzzle
Rating
Well..if your naturally skinny and have a fast metabolism...not much you can do there. im 5'1 and my weight goes between 87-90 pounds...and i eat A LOT and am also a very active person. Im trying to gain 15 pounds but its so hard for me :P
Since your an active person, I'd say your fine.

lancef87
yeah!!

93 pounds seems abnormal for someone who is 5ft 2in tall. i recomend you put some meat in your diet and start drinking protien shakes to bulk up a bit.

Multi
Rating
You're probably underweight, and should try to incorporate more protein or other "bulk up" kind of nutrients.

♥avsgirl♥
I don't think so but, I also am active and have the same height and weight so I am not really a good measure

whatserface
I don't think you're too skinny. I think you're about average. Go here to find out for sure:

http://apps.nccd.cdc.gov/dnpabmi/Calculator.aspx

Jules
Rating
No pics so I cant say sorry gal...

alyssamania
technically when you're 5ft 2 you should weigh 110 lbs. But hey girl, everyone is different! Embrace your body, don't worry about what you're SUPPOSED to weight. Weight is just a number, if you truly love yourself and who you are, you are just fine. If its fruit you love, eat fruit! If you dance and love it, Dance! Just do what you love and dont let anything like a silly number stop you.

<33 lyss

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Terms of use - Privacy Policy