Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What is the quickest way to lose weight ??

Should you eat breakfast even if your not hungry?
please only answer if you know!?...

Im only eating fruits and fat free yogurt for 3 months now?
am i going to be okay?
im 15 in june btw)...

How can you put on wait when your skinny even if you eat allot?
i eat allot although i just dont put on wait....

CAn you tell me your age,height, and weight, Plz?

Which people disgust you more: fat people or shallow people who judge them by their appearance?

How do u lose 5 pounds a day?

Help! me! why do u exercise with music & why?
OK SO IM DOING A SCIENCE FAIR PROJECT & I ALOT OF PEOPLE TO TELL ME WHY U CHOSE TO LISTEN TO MUSIC WHILE U EXERCISE! & WHY!
THANKS ILOVEU!...

I didn't work out today and now I feel guilty?
Is this such a bad setback? I didn't have work or anything else to do today and I told myself I was going to workout a lot but I ended up lying in bed all day. I work out at least 3-5 times a ...

Am I overweight?
I am an 18 year old boy who is 6 foot tall and 16 stones in weight! Am i fat? And if I am how much shall i lose and how?

Thanks

Mark
Additional Details

How much should a girl, 18, 5"7" weight? b/c i weigh 123 pounds?

Its like anorexia but i dont want to lose weight, i want to be taller?
im naturally skinny, so weight is by no means an issue for me.
my obsession is with gaining height
i eat things with lots of vitamins, lots of calcium
im always stretching my legs, ...

Am I fat???!!!? PLEASE HELP!?
I'm 15, I weight 120, and I'm 5'4. I FEEEL fAT =( AM II??...

Am I too skinny?
I'm 13 year old.
I'm 4'11 and I weigh 70 lbs.
I try to gain weight but, it's not working.
What should I do?
Thanks for the help!
I appreciate it!...

Ok i need to loose pounds in three days?
ive tried everything pills diets exersise but i keep going back to the ...

How can I get taller?
I'm not looking for dumb answers or "no you can't." I'm dead serious, and I need help. I'm 13, and I'm really short. If you can give me a way to get taller, I will ...

My age is 20 & my height is 5'1 . how can i increase my height. this is serious no funny responses. thankyou
i am using yoko and i also ordered super-growth is there any way i can do more than this. i also do the stretching exercises. please let me know if you know anybody has made it that would boost my ...

I'm 16, 5 feet and i weigh 83 pounds. Is that normal?

I'm skinny and wanah get fat, what should I do?
I eat a lot of crap and not even gain a pound...c'mon...I need a way to gain weight...not lose it!...

I'm a 13 year old girl, i weigh 127 am I over weight?

Additional Details
My height is 5'2.........

katie
Am I overweight for my age/height?
I'm female.
I'm 5'7
I just turned 15
I weigh 163

KandyKaneKisses
yes you are.. i have been where you have and its not a so called healthy weight.. you should be at about 140 or 150.

Pandora
Slightly, I would recommend dropping down to 150

DiNi
Rating
its wrong to put up questions like this... you get ugly comments like above... =-|

now i cant tell you yes or no... i dont know how you look, i dont know if you have a lot of muscel or not, but no, i wouldnt say you are fat... you are 15, and my hight...so your tall for your age, unless im short for mine...lol... i dont really know but if you were to lose a few pounds just by watchin what you eat and when you eat, im sure that will help.
and if you dont notice it that you weigh 163lbs then it really dont matter... if you have a little stomach or a built a little bigger, just go walkin more, eat breakfast, a healthy lunch and a smaller dinner and nothing before you go to bed... dont eat out too much at fast food places, slow down on candy and sweet sodas...things like that... nothing hard to do.... you can also do a few sit ups.. dont over do yoru body, just do as much as you can and stick to it.. dont do it for like 3days and stop... make it a goal and stay to it.... =)

ok i kinda drifted from your question, sorry....
so from what you posted, i would say you are a little over weight but like i also said... i cant say for sure... =)

i hope i helped even just a little

and dont let them other BS comments get to you, really.. they just have nothing better to do then to mess with others...=)

DiNi

Adeline M
I would say slightly.

I'm about 5'7" and I weigh around 140

Clarion Hotels®
Rating
http://www.kidshealth.org/teen/food_fitness/dieting/bmi.html

Here's a link to check how you should weigh

try it

l3ah08
Rating
you're fine. Nobody can guess my weight, and I'm more than you are and am 5'6" for height.

blondie1212
dont ask! If you are content with the way you feel and look, then you are fine. Dont play the numbers game. Thats scale would only work if everyone was exactly the same. Some people carry their weight differently. You are just fine.

The Machine
I'm 5'11 and 160. I can bench 235.

lola
hi d0nt ask people weather ur fat or not i mean no offense but no 1 really helped u out but u really think ur fat then lay off the sweets and if u want sweets then check the calories and dont eat more then 500 calories a day.

Nursing Student Ed
You should weigh no more than 135 lbs

bittersweet
Lose 15 pounds!
Happy diet :)

Terry O
You certainly are overweight. The sooner you get your weight in a healthy range of 127 to 146, the healthier life you will live, and you will also have a more attractive appearance. Muscle, skin, and breast tissue all stretch over time from overweight. Keep your weight where it needs to be now, and you will really enjoy looking in the mirror.

rayah
Rating
I bet your gorgeous! Most likely it looks good on you because your taller! Don't let media tell you what you should look like. Or any body else. Most models are sick and underweight. Some even die from it. Just focus on being healthy. Eat right and exercise. As long as you do that you are fine. Go to your doctor and ask him/her. If they think you are ok then you are. If not than don't worry just start eating better and working out as often as you can. Keep moving and don't sit around or anything. Hope this helps.

mai.star
Rating
just a little bit

shootingstar809
Rating
you sound fine. i'm 19, 5'5 and 140 and i'm not overweight in any shape or form

ipod, do upod?
im 5' 8, 13 and 110. who am i to say ur fat but most girls i know are around 120-130.

Crystal
Rating
I'm female.
I'm 5"7, almost 5"8,
I've recently turned 18 and
I weigh 118 lbs. So yes i would say drop some weight.

Ashy K
i am also 15, an i weigh 135 and i dont think im fat, bt am chubby so yh i do think u sould lose weight
maybe to 140, or even 135 like me.
good luck!

music_literature_freak
I think you're just a little bit overweight, but it depends on your body type. You might want to ask your doctor to find out if you really are overweight.

kriiissy
Rating
i wouldn't worry too much. as you go through high school and mature, im sure you'll slim down. your BMI (body mass index) is 25.5 which is .5 overweight. normal BMI for your height and age is 18.5-24.9 . Dont go crazy over it, try a healthier lifestyle and as much as we hate it...have an exercise plan

Jermaine
use this bmi calculator

http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/bminojs.htm

rach2305 - Preggers wi #2
A little yes, try eating smaller amounts and exercising more. Not too much though.

Passi the perv - You have been reported my friend, she asked a question there was no need for the abuse!

Adrian M
nah. youre good. you have good height, so you probably wear it well. but watch it though. you dont wanna get too much heavier, or you will be over the limit. girls youre age usually continue to gain weight also. s the seniors were always a little thicker than the sophomores. try smaller portions at supper. buena suerte con eso

mnid007
Rating
The person with the BMI information is correct. But, your BMI is much lower than the average . Im sure you look fine, so dont concern yourself too much.

Pure evil
Rating
dayyyymmmnnnnn Stop eating twinkies

wickes69
Rating
yes

Ро??ия - Чемпионы евро 2008
Yes you are overweight

jack_492
You have a BMI of 25.5, which is 0.5 into the overweight category. So yes, I would suggest you try to lose some weight.

Sjean
Rating
You're a little overweight.

Fey
I did your BMI and this is what it said:
Underweight = <18.5
Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
Overweight = 25-29.9
Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

Your number was 25.5. So you're slightly overweight.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy