Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is 5 foot 4 and 100 pounds fat?
What about 5 foot 3 and 107...

Is it true that Vomiting makes you lose weight?
My friend told me that if you vomit 3 times a week the food that you eat it makes you lose weight. But i thought it makes you gain? Is this true please explain?
Additional Details

How tall are you? Please Answer?!?
I want lots of answers please :]
Additional Details
I'm 5'8 :)...

Hi im a 19 yr old male 6'4 and I want to gain 45 pounds.what foods should I eat?
I only weigh 164...

Why are all of those people in magazines and on t.v. so thin?
Not only thin people exist in our world today...we need real people to show little teenage girls how to act because they are our romodels. Those girls are a little too skinny and thats a big impact ...

I'm 5'2" and weigh about 135 lbs...?
I kind of feel overweight but most of it is muscle or in places where I know I won't be able to get rid of it... like the insides of my thighs and my butt... am I fat... or any suggestions as to ...

12, 4ft11 , and 100 lbs Do i need to lose weight?
I just want to know if I need to lose anymore weight. I use to be 123, but I lost the 23lbs, but do I need to lose, 'cause people still call me fat!!!!!...

How do i get taller?
I just turned 15 and only 5'8". i wanna grow like 2 more inches. what can i do or any ideas?? (my mom is 5'6" my dad is 6'2")
Additional Details

I have anorexia...?
i know that but no matter what i cant stop.ive had to quit school,
and home school,im 15 and im going back this coming year,i only weigh 89 pounds,i want to lose a few more but if you were my ...

How can i make my legs bigger?
I have skinny legs, and i am wearing a skirt to a party! How can i make them bigger (more muscular,& wider) in 1 week????...

Am i overwieght? im 5'7 and i way 103 pounds .....i feel like a fatte am i??
im 5'7 and i way 103 pounds .....i feel like a fatte am i??...

Should we exercise with an empty stomach or with a full stomach?
I'm 5'8 and 270 lbs..
I want to start running tomorrow morning.
I didn't know if I should eat cereal or something before hand.. Or just wait till I get home.
Your ...

Is it bad to make your kids eat when their not hungry?

Is 137 pounds for a 14 year old girl with height 5''7' normal or is it overwweight?

Yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah just tell me answers don't say I shouldn't you'd be wasting your time!
Ok so I am planing on being anorexic yeah I know "It will cause permanent damage to your body I shouldn't do that!!" I just want a yes or no answer there is nothing wrong with my mind ...

Am i fat???
ok im 13 5'1 and weight like 103-108 (huge difference depends alot like wat time i weigiht myself like if i weight right after i eat) umm i have huge lovehandles(so annoying) and a im a b ...

Am I fat???
Yesterday I heard some girls talking and they are like whispering "she is so fat" when I walked by. I don't know if they were talking about me or it was just coincidence that I was ...

What can i eat after 9:00 pm?
Im starving right now; and i KNOW its not good to eat around or after like 9PM?

So its like 2:33 AM, and im so so hungry .. is there something i can eat that wont effect me too much while ...

Have you ever been on a diet?
what did you do?

how much did you lose and in what time?...

Am I Underweight? I'm 14 and I weigh 73 Lbs?
Okay. I'm firstly MALE, and I am 5 Foot 1 Inches in Height. I do eat regulary and I even eat too much sugary prodcuts at times but yet people are saying I am to skinny for a Male? I'm ...

H0TTCHiCK
Am I overweight I am 12,im 5'0 and i weigh 80 pounds?
I always feel sooo fat!!

KingK354
no , perfect

Lucie F
ohmigosh!
if you are 12 and you weigh ONLY 80 pounds.......
you are actually a little UNDER weight.......
calm down and talk to a parent or a counseler.
you are not over weight!

Aaron S
No you are not overweight you are just fine at your age and height.

Pablos+3
No, of course you aren't. You could gain 20 pounds and be perfectly fine.

God bless.

anonymous
no!!!! actually no offense but u too skinny for your height

worldinspector
Rating
5' and 80 pounds would be underweight . . . almost scary, iin fact.

Carl_the_Truth
No, you are UNDER-weight ! You can gain 20 pounds and still be ok...

Ricky
Rating
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

cee cee
Rating
for your height you are at a good weight. Instead of worrying about your weight, just eat healthy and exercise and have fun and you will be fine.

cami_eats_ramen
no yoir not fat! I'm slightly younger han you! not that young..
but anyway now. I'm 4'10 and I weight 80 punds! you not even close to fat!
So feel happy for what you are!

cireengineering
Rating
Check with BMI calculator. Click on link below.

chmar11
No you are not overweight!!

IslandGuy
Rating
I bet you're not 5 ft. tall & 80 lbs. Too weak to be typing on your PC... you'd be half dead by now. Come on.......

May
Rating
ur normal

itsmuah.
don't even worry about it your only 12 im 14 and weight has controlled my life becuz i too thought i was fat when all my friends said i was skinny..just keep eating and don't even worry about weight...Your SKINNY!

kimmie315
This is an easy one.
No.

Wolfpack
this is gotta be a trick question, overweight? heck no. you sound underweight

roxiecat4200
Rating
You are 12, it's a crazy time for girls. You are certainly not fat at 80 pounds, you need to focus on getting a more positive body image. Be proud of who you are, you deserve better then being a body obsessed girl.

TeeWee
Absolutely not, you are perfect. Quit reading fashion, modeling and movie magazines. The magazine, tv and movie industry promotes unhealthy lifestyles for those movie and tv stars and models, that's why most are so incredibly thin.

smartie
ABSOLUTELY NOT! u shouldnt feel that way about yourself. 80 pounds! i would say u r almost underweight! its perfectly normal tho for u to feel that way. but dont start dieting when your so young or stop eating. that will just put u in a horrible condition. if u really think your fat, then just avoid junk food as much as possible.

I ♥ Alex&Miguel
Rating
You are not overweight. If you feel unhappy maybe you should try eating healthy. That will make you feel better. It seems to me you need more self confidence. You dont have to be a twig to be prettty. You are beautiful just the way you are. Remember that.

kenikelani
Rating
Nope, not fat at all! 80 Pounds is pretty normal for someone your height and age. If you were an adult that height, you might expect to be even 110lbs or more!! Please, don't go feeling fat. You're not.

I'm 13, 5'4 and 107.

StarLyssStar*
Rating
believe me !! ur not... i was 12 and 4'10 and i was ninety pounds and my doctor said i still wasnt over weight! i was shocked... lol

Ryan
you are definitely not overweight. You just need to feel more confident in yourself. You need to stop saying that you're fat and keep telling yourself you are skinny. Most people probably think that you're in really good shape and the truth is, you are. Since many many people are falling into obesity in the USA, you just need to make sure you're not one of them. Based on the world we live in nowadays, the only way to become thinner is to become anorexic/bolimic but the you waste your life.

merrigandesign
girl you are no in any way fat at all

Mrs.Jim Sturgess<3
OMG, no, if you are only 12 and 5'0 and weigh 80 lbs you defiantly not overweight. You don't need to be concerned at all about being fat.

*i love him*
Rating
omg u r so not fat i wish i weighed that much when i was 12 honestly i am the fat one here i am 13 and i weigh125 i am also 5'4 s no ur not in fact u r totally skinny its just that u r under peer pressure and this is the time in life when girls are really a really low self esteem about themselves except for me because u know i really am fat

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!!!!!!!!!

j;eaojtoig;45jho;54ihu;45hujt54
Your trying to get attention, obviously!

April
Rating
no ur like EXTREMELY thin!!!! GAIN SOME WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!

bmac
Rating
Oh my God. You are SO UNDER weight. I can't believe the number of girls--very young like you--who think they are fat when they are so terribly under weight.

You need to GAIN weight. You should weigh about 115 lbs.

http://www.healthchecksystems.com/heightweightchart.htm

Calvin May
Whatever...your neither old enough nor heavy enough to be fat...

relax and enjoy your childhood...your body is going to change over the next 4-6 years anyway...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 23, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy