Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How much do you think i weigh ?
im 5ft 3 and btw the outfit was as a joke for a party , i wouldnt normally dress like that !

http://i22.photobucket.c Details

What is an alternative to drinking water? If any.?
I need to drink plenty of water because of the amount of exercise I do. Also, it is good to drink several glasses a day. I can drink plenty of water when I'm thirsty (such as after the gym) but ...

I feel so fat can someone help me?
i`m not a fat person.
i just have a fat stomache and my thighs are flabby.
i need to know of some exercise and/or food/pills to flatten my tummy and tone my thighs.tell me something that u ...

Is it healthy to eat vegetables as a main meal,like dinner?
Iam trying to eat healthier and cut out red meats and lose weight.Iam not sure about eating all vegetables for a meal....

How do i help my Mum lose weight?
I'm really worried about my mum, she has been overweight all my life and i really want to help her. i've asked her to find out tell me how much she weighs but she won't do that because ...

Im 12 years old, 123 pounds, 5' 1", And FAT!!! what should i do?
IDK Im ...

I am 5'7" and 98 lbs..... I feel fat in the mirror but then I see pics & I think I am skinny..do I have an ED?
I will feel normal sized or slightly big in the mirror.....but then I will see pictures of myself and think I am skinny.....does this mean I have an ED?...

How often do you do it?
Eat meals...are you more of a 3 square meals a day, or 5 smaller meals?...

How many pounds can you loose in 4 weeks by starving?
please no mess i really wanna know....

Is it true that...?
If you suffer from bulimia, even if you're still at a healthy weight, your periods stop?

Don't worry, just curious!

Did i eat to much today?? ?
i am battling anorexia and recently ovrcoming it.
I had
special k granola bar and banana for breakfast

1/2 a bagel & strawberry yogurt for lunch

i went to the ...

What is my weight supposed to be? I am 5'9 and 13?

Additional Details
I am girl i am okayy in looking weight i don't really have a belly. i weigh right now 126...

What [type of] foods keep you full longer than others (but ones that taste good ;] lol)?
im not obese or anything i just eat when im bored for some reason or when I just have nothing else to do..

its so annoying i dont wanna gain weight!

im thinking that maybe if i ...

How many calories dose 100 calories burn?

How do i resist food at a party?
im going to a party for track, and im guessing its pizza. I dont wanna eat it cuz im trying to loose 5 pounds. pizza will not help that!!

how do i resist it?...

Where are triceps ?
are your triceps muscle just above your elbow?
Additional Details
is it like just above elbow or just a way up? thanks :)...

Do you think it's weird if someone walks on the treamill with their eyes closed?
Because I do, and I feel so silly.
:)...

Why is soda bad for your body?
not diet soda... just regular. i heard one time that it damages your brain cells. is this true? and what are the other effects of drinking to much?...

I need to lose 40 pounds in 3 months ?
what a fast way before basic training?
Additional Details
its to go into the army please help ...

Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich everyday?
Is it healthy if I ate Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich everyday for breakfast AND lunch (with a cup of milk)? It's quick, easy, cheap, and good.

I use Smucker's Goober S...

happy
Am I overweight?
I am about 5'3.
I weigh around 122.
I just turned 12.
If I am what is the QUICKEST way to lose weight and how much?

Gottlos
Working out...

Tray-Z
no ur not over weght, ur growing frickin fast that y.

kelsey s
hun ur perfectly normal

Sweetcakes
Rating
Start drinking lots of water, exercising 3-4 times a week and cut back on what you eat. Disclipne is the key factor in eating. When your full, quit eating, don't keep eating just to make it go away. You can do it, you just have to set your mind to it. :)

♥Sweet Girl♥
you are 12!!!!!

and FINE....stay that way!!!

Dennis D
You're 12. No you're not overweight. Go outside and play. Don't sit all day in front of the computer/TV and eat sensibly.
Which means don't eat a box of Twinkies or don't eat a 20 oz steak for breakfast.
Have some Fruits and Vegetables.
And lay off the microwave dinners and anything that comes "pre-cooked" That means lots of sodium and sodium is not something you need more of.

Speaking of eating habits, Eat a healthy breakfast and have a light dinner. That way the food has all day to digest, where as dinner it will just sit there as your evening unwinds.

Jenny
u should be -112kg from ur height to be ideal

KingAnswer
Rating
u can get all that from the web... join a gym, start running..consult a doc, control ur diet...

thats what they all say

Bridget
Rating
These links will tell you.... it sounds like you could drop a couple of pounds but I'm telling you the EASIEST way to loose weight is to THINK all you have to do is, when ever you are "hungry" think if you REALLY need the food..... I use to do the same thing I would just eat...to simply eat. When i started to think about what I was eating and when i began to lose weight and feel lighter and better.

http://www.halls.md/body-mass-index/av.htm

Good luck

jordan e
Rating
that sounds normal to me. If you think you are overweight the good thing about being young is that you can lose weight a lot faster that adults.

Always Be Happy
Rating
You are not overweight but if you continue to sit in front of the TV and eat a lot of fast food then you will be at risk for being overweight. Go outside and enjoy whats outside on a wonderful day!

wind it up
Rating
I don't know what you look like, therefore i don't know if you are overweight. To loose weight you need to eat healthy and excersize. Does your school have a weight room? It would be a great place to build some muscle. YOu could also lift weights at home.

StressedSweetie
no worries, at five feet tall you should weigh around 100 pounds and about 5 pounds for every inch after that a healthy weight is ten pounds in either direction from the number you get from how many inches over five feet (3 in ur case) multiplied by five (15)+100 so ur number is 115 and that is only seven pounds between ur ideal weight and what your weight is so ur right in the leeway. If you want to lose weight then just eat healthier. Your extra pounds could be muscle which weighs more then fat. No worries

Jamie
122 is a fine weight! You're fine. Start a nice exercise plan to keep in shape not lose weight. Try walking for at least 20 minutes a night and do stretches or yoga. Don't lose weight! You're perfect the way you are!

Steven W
u maybe when u get older why not excercise, play out and burn calories. or at least take walks miles per day then u will be okay.

Mrs. Strain
Rating
You sound pretty healthy. You should exercise at least 15 -30 minutes each day, even a walk is good, and eat a balanced diet. Stay away from fast food. That stuff is horrible.

scooter pebbles
Rating
You're not overweight, but it would be healthy to lose a couple of pounds. First you need to start eating healthy and cut down on the sugar. Then get more exercising in. An hour is usually the recommended time to exercise daily. Keep up with this and you lose pounds in no time!!

Neebler
I don't think you are overweight, but your doctor would know better than me. That weight is normal for that height for an adult. You probably have a few more years of growing. Women need more fat on their bodies than men. If you lose too much, you will start having reproductive problems.

Dieting is the worst way to lose weight because your body thinks you're starving because you can't find enough food to eat and it will go into energy conservation mode. When you finally get off your diet, your body will store up energy as fat for the next time you can't find enough food to eat.

bettys
Rating
I WOULDN'T SAY THAT YOU WERE OVER WEIGHT, BUT YOU MIGHT WANT TO LOOSE A FEW LBS. JUST GO SLOW LOOSING IT. I THINK ITS BEST TO LOOSE WEIGHT SLOWLY.

JOHN M
Rating
It is admirable that a 12 year old girl is conscious of her weight, however, someone that age should not diet to lose weight. Instead you should aim to maintain within 5 pounds of the ideal weight for your age and height. Get a table of ideal weights and make that your goal.

blue_eagle2
You sound just about right.
You are heavier than me but that is not saying much.

BonnieLois
You shouldn't worry about weight if you are only 12. You'll probably still grow. Just stay active and play with friends... ride bikes, rollerblade, go on walks, etc. If you feel a real need to lose weight, just get an exercise video and have friends over for Tae Bo or something like that and make an effort to cut out junk food. Don't do anything too crazy, you're still young!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy